Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Beware: Wannabe Warrior

Aay is your every day noob in Runescape. She then meets Patrick, and then Dav, and her life gets complicated because Dav tries to ruin her and Patrick's life. What will she do?

Chapter 1 - Beware: Wannabe Warrior

Chapter 1 - Beware: Wannabe Warrior


Oh Dear



I was pretty useless when I first came to Runescape. I couldn't fight without getting hurt so much…but I soon started gaining levels and I was on my way. I vowed to become the best warrior at Runescape!

So when I was transported to Lumbridge, I thought, what to do? So I went walking along and I head a voice.

“Boy is she ugly!”

I gasped and turned around and looked at a girl. She was grinning evilly at me. One of the people around me asked if they were the ones being called ugly, and she said no and pointed at me. “She is.”

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE TO BE CALLED UGLY? I was about to say something really really nasty to her, but she walked away and I decided to leave her be. I mean, was I that ugly? I had blonde hair that came down to my chin and it was curly, light brown tight fitting pants, and a matching light brown tank shirt.

There was a war going inside my head. I just crossed my arms and kept on walking, shield on my back and my sword sheathed. Some goblins were walking around, slobbering green ooze that made me cringe all over. I saw some people fighting the goblins so I decided I would do that to. I unsheathed my sword and sprang at the goblin.

He snarled and quickly parried, then did a quick swipe at my arm.

OF ALL THE…

I looked at my arm. It was bleeding. I quickly looked back at the goblin and thrust my sword at him. I missed a few times, but finally I just whacked his head off. EW! The goblin left some money, about 5 coins, and I took them.

I sighed.

So far, I sucked at being the best warrior in Runescape.

I went to the stream and cleaned my small wound. I felt a little stronger even though I had gotten hurt. I decided to fight more goblins so I could get better.

You'll laugh at how stupid I could be at fighting. I struggled with the second and third goblin, drawing more wounds in my body. So far, all that I had accomplished is just getting more blood drawn.

I finished fighting the third goblin, and I was near fainting. The goblin I had just killed had left a pint of beer, but that wouldn't help. I walked along the path and came to a sign. I went the way that pointed to Varrock, not knowing what to expect.

I came across some cabbage that was left on the road. I hate cabbage, but it might help.

I chocked it down, coughing a little. I felt a little better.

I looked at my ax that I had tied to my belt. I needed to catch some fish over in a pond. So I went and fished, and got some trout.

I started chopping at a tree, and it took awhile to get it down, while someone next to me had the tree down in about 3 hits. SIGH! I was so far behind. I took my tinderbox and tried to light a fire.

It.

Took.

FOREVER!

But finally, I got it!

I started to cook my trout, and I closed my eyes for a little bit. I opened them a little while later and GASP! My trout was burned. I shook my fist to the sky, screaming, “NO!”

Ok, maybe I didn't do that, but anyways, I was a little angry. I took the trout and tasted it. I spit it right back out. “YUCK!” It tasted like ash!

I groaned, and went to catch some more fish before my fire went out. This time when I fished I caught a smaller fish, but it would do.

This time, I watched the fish closely. I bit into it a bit early, sadly, for it was still gooey. I immediately puked what I had in my stomach, and put it back to cook. This time, I thought I had it right. I took it and slowly bit into it. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I got up and yelled, “I just cooked my second fish right!”

Mostly the people passing by ignored me and some shouted, “Noob!”

So what's the matter if I'm enthusiastic and not so serious about things? GRRR! Some people just tick me off.

So I finished walking the way over to Varrock, though I had some danger. I looked over to my right, and there were Dark Wizards. They seemed to be attacking random people.

Gosh, I was an idiot. I screamed and ran right to the town, passing the Dark Wizards and getting very strange looks.

I guess I landed right inside the bar, and not at a very good time. Some people were drunk. They came over to me and started puking. Oh, dear…

WHAT TYPE OF TOWN WAS THIS?

I ran out.

I looked into my money bag. So far I had only about ten coins. So… how do I get money?

I ran to what seemed to be the central of the town because the place was so DARN CROWDED!

I asked miscellaneous people about how to earn money. Some ignored me… some said Noob, and finally one person suggested mining. OF COURSE!

But I would need a pickaxe.

So I yelled in the General Shop, saying, “BUYING PICKAXE!”

“How much?” A person asked.

I offered 5 coins.

The person said sure, and said I could get his bronze pickaxe. So we traded and I jumped for joy! Well, not really…

But anyways, I followed a path down to a bank, and then asked around saying, “Where can I mine?”

A girl said, “You can follow me, I'm going there anyways.”

So I did, and met some very big rats along the way. I also saw people fighting guards. Why do that? The guards keep the peace around here. But I just shrugged and followed her.

We came to the mining place and it was crowded also. I said thank you to the girl, and walked to the back to mine some copper. I thought back, and remembered I needed tin also to make bronze.

I lifted the pickaxe and hit the copper ore. I groaned…. I hardly made a scratch!

This was going to be along day.

So I kept on going at it, switching between mining copper and tin, until I was almost full. Then this cute guy, I have to say deviously cute… came up to where I was mining. I blushed.

He seemed to ignore me and swung his pickaxe at my ore. In a blink of an eye, he had taken my ore. Then he went to where others were mining and started taking theirs.

I gasped. It had taken me so long and I was almost there, and he had stolen my ore.

I shouted at the evil cute guy. “Hey! I'm trying to mine here!”

He seemed to ignore me.

Some others joined my outcry and he still ignored us. Finally, until he was done, he left.

I stuck my tongue at him and continued to mine. The nerve of some people…

I finished, and went to go smelt my ore. I only knew of the one in Lumbridge, and carrying all this weight, it was going to be a long trip.

When I had gotten there, some people were already smelting and I had to squeeze in to be able to smelt.

I carefully put in the copper and tin, and waited… and out came bronze!

YAY!

So I did this for awhile.

I finished and let another person take my place.

One guy seemed to follow me out of the place. He followed me everywhere.

I tried to outrun in and pretend I didn't see him, but still he followed. I unsheathed my sword and turned around. “WHAT DO YOU WANT?”

He looks a little cute, but his stare was scary. He grinned. “You want a bf?”

My jaw dropped. All the following just for this? I sheathed my sword and spat venom at him. “Listen, buddy, you could have said that in the first place. Honestly, I don't even know you, and I don't think I ever want to.”

I walked away.

Of all the little… he followed.

“PLEASE?”

I ignored him. He asked me for such a long time, and I saw tons of eligible girls that he could ask.

I finally couldn't take it anymore. I started to get my sword but a voice stopped me.

“Is he bothering you, Miss?”

I looked at the man who had asked that. My mouth just hung open. It was a knight in shining armor, but the amour was Mithril. I nodded my head.

The knight nodded and unsheathed his sword and pointed it to the man that was following me.

“I ask politely for you to leave this lady alone.”

The man stepped back a little. “Well…”

The knight stepped closer. “Or shall I drag you to the wilderness?”

The man answered with turning on his heel and running away.

I gave a little clap and grinned at the Knight. “Thank you ever so much!”

The knight took off his helmet. He had wavy black hair and bright blue eyes and a crooked grin. He was cute. “Your welcome, Miss.”

“What shall I call you?” I asked.

“Call me Sir Patrick.” He grinned and asked, “What shall I call you?”

I gave a small smile and said, “Aay.”

“That's a peculiar name.”

I nodded. “I like different names.”

“Well, since it seems you are new and hardly experienced, let me show you around Varrock,” he said, offering his arm.

I accepted, slipping my arm through his and blushing a little.

Oh dear, this was going just fine, wasn't it?



So I started playing Runescape and I went to the game section and saw they had fanfics of Runescape! I just had to make one! And note that all of these characters are fiction, and not actual people.

AND PLEASE REVIEW!










Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Xo_Genis_oX on April 5, 2006, 6:55:38 AM

Xo_Genis_oX on
Xo_Genis_oXYAAAAY NOOBS! I'm not really a noob (level 61)but that story is really good.

Headywon on March 3, 2006, 3:05:40 PM

Headywon on
HeadywonAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOBS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! ahem ok i apologize for that. im lvl 56 so its become an automatic reaction. I GOT HACKED WAAAAAAH!