Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Jealousy

Aay is your every day noob in Runescape. She then meets Patrick, and then Dav, and her life gets complicated because Dav tries to ruin her and Patrick's life. What will she do?

Chapter 3 - Jealousy

Chapter 3 - Jealousy


LOL! Jeez, u guys are funny… but thank you for the reviews! And about having real people in here, I'll think about that….



And what Lady Aay looks like right now is how my character looks too…but that if ya want to look me up check under warrioraayla!



And sadly, no, I have not really met my Sir Patrick… oh well…..



I woke up, feeling a bit stiff in my hands, but I did feel refreshed. I got up slowly and put on my clothes. I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair, and slipped on my shoes.

Breakfast was calling me, so I walked out and locked my door. First I walked out and looked at the sun. It was nearly around 10:00 a.m., so I had about two hours.

What I ate for 2 coins wasn't that good… it was stale bread again, though I could have the choice of eggs. When they came to me, they were burnt, though.

I decided after I was done, I would go look for a house I could by, and when I knew what price it was, I would know how much to make. I thanked the bartender for the meal, and then I put my shield over my shoulder and clipped my belt with my sword attached to it around my waist.

I walked out of the bar, it being a beautiful day. The sun was out and only a few clouds… Though I still could not believe about how many people were in Varrock.

I went past the clothes shop, and turned towards the smith shop, and just walked past that into where I saw a couple of houses when I first came into Varrock after mining. I walked down to where I think a church was and saw a cute house right before the church.

I opened the door, and what were in there were a bed, wardrobe, table, stove, and what not. It was great! I found the owner of the house, and it was around 10k. 10k… THAT'S ROADKILL! No… darn tootin… wrong word… OVERKILL!

But anyways, I vowed to be the best warrior AND to get rich. This was going to be hard…

The house had a few flowers, and they were blue… On the outside, and the house was stone on the outside. So pretty…

Oh dear, I'm so weird…but hey, that's me.

The clothes shop didn't really have anything that I liked, for I had better stuff than that, really. I didn't really know anywhere to go… so I just went back to the bar.

The bar was sort of crowded… There was a barbarian woman in the room and nobody seemed to like her… they all kept fighting her! What did she ever do to them?

It was mostly likely around 11:30… another 30 minutes of waiting. I sat down with a big “SIGH.”

A person started shouting “Who wants to join a clan?”

Several people walked over to him and asked about it.

He grinned and told some people that it wasn't for them. They looked like beginners to me who wanted to join.

I got up and asked, “What do you do in the clan?”

“Attack noobs in wilderness and take their things,” he said.

I appeared shocked.

“And that, my dear, is why you cannot join. You are a noob yourself and you would do us no good.”

“Well, I'm sorry then,” I murmured and sat back down on my stool.

One girl sat beside me. She said to me, “Isn't that awful what they do to new people?”

I shook my head yes.

“But hey, once I get as good as them I could join them!”

“What?” I nearly shouted. “You were just saying how bad it is!”

“But the leader… he is so cute…” she sighed and stared at this man who was leaning against the wall.

He had broad shoulders and long wavy hair. It was dirty blonde, and he appeared to have bright green eyes. He had a little scar on his chin, too

“Is that him? Yes, I guess he looks ok…” the man must have noticed I was staring at him and he walked over.

“Hey…”

The girl beside me got up. “Sir, let you know that when I become good, I'll join your group!” the girl had stars in her eyes.

I rolled my eyes and gave a little laugh.

She looked down at me and asked, “What's so funny?”

“Nothing…nothing…” You're just so obnoxious, that's all!

The man gave a smile. “Sure.” He sat down on my other side. He turned to me and asked, “What's your name?”

“Aay…”

“And my name is Sir Black.”

I tried to hold back a laugh. “Black?”

“Hey, it's my last name; don't make of it!”

“So sorry… what's your first name, then?”

“Dav…”

“Well, Dav, pleased to meet you, though I have to say I don't agree with your clan.”

“You don't have to.”

“Ah…” I got up and walked toward the stairs.

He followed.

I reached the middle of the stairs when I turned around and asked, “What do you want?”

“Can we meet again?”

“Slow down… you don't want to be seen with a noob, do you?”

“I guess I can always make exceptions.”

“Right…”

“Your Patrick's girl ain't you?” he asked.

“Maybe not his girl… but… how did you know I knew him?”

He shrugged. “I saw you with him.”

“Lady Aay!”

I ran down the stairs. “Patrick!”

Patrick stood there, this time clad in only a loose shirt and some black pants. “Ready to go?” He offered me his arm and I accepted.

Dav came into view. “So I was right.”

Patrick's face hardened. “Dav.”

“Patrick.”

I could see that they weren't on good terms with each other. “Well, umm… Dav, I'll see you later, ok?” I asked.

“Sure,” he replied, not looking away from Patrick. He gave a small smile, but it looked sort of evil, in a way.

I led Patrick out and he asked me, “How do you know him?”

“He and his clan came into the bar to gather more people to join.”

“Ah…”

“Why aren't you on that good of terms with him?” I asked.

His face softened. “He killed a friend that I had just made in the wilderness. I haven't seen him since…”

“Did he die?”

“I don't know… every time you die, you disappear somewhere…”

“Well, then, we don't want to die, do we? Now come, show me around your something!” I started pulling him along.

“Instead of showing you around, I will show you how to fight… to protect yourself from anything.”

“Great!”



He took me to where the goblins were. “These are good practice.”

“On living…”

“Goblins minds are full of sawdust. All they do is slobber, growl, and make more goblins.”

“Gross things, I guess…”

“Before you fight one, I'm going to show you some moves, alright?”

I nodded my head, and brought out my sword. “Show me.”





I let out a breath, leaning against a tree. I was drenched, and I mean literally drenched, in sweat. Patrick had been grueling me forever, it seemed like.

He didn't even have sweat coming down his face. He laughed. “Tell me you don't give up now.”

I tossed my sword and shield on the ground and collapsed on the ground. “I won't quit, just let me catch my breath.”

“Yes, a breather is always good, but you don't always get one in combat.”

I stuck out my tongue. “This is an exception!”

He laughed.

I loved making him laugh.

A shadow came over us. “Over working the poor girl, are you Patrick?”

Patrick scowled. “What are you doing here?”

Dav sat down next to me. “Just watching the scenery.”

I gave a little blush, for he was looking at me.

“Hey, Aay, I'll show you how to fight.” Dav got up and pulled me up with him.

Patrick was quick to disagree, “She is training with me now.”

Dav led me away. “Don't you think I can train her a little bit?”

I gave a little nod and looked at Dav. “It's fine!”

Dav grinned. “Now, all you have to do is thrust at me…”

I did, though I tripped over something that was not there before… and I fell into Dav's arms and he leaned his over me and kissed me square on the lips.

I froze and then a few seconds later I realized what was happening. I pushed him away and pointed my finger at him. “You have NO reason to do that!”

“I did too…” he grabbed my hands and pulled me closer. “I had forgotten what taking a first kiss is like.”

I yanked my hands away and slapped him hard on the face. “You jerk.”

Patrick was suddenly in front of me. “I think that was your signal to leave.”

Patrick had to hold me back, for I jumped at Dav. “You will regret this day! When I become a great warrior I will kick your sorry butt!”

I seethed while I glared at Dav and Patrick picked up my sword and shield and led me away from Dav, who was looking shocked at me and holding his cheek.

Patrick was saying something. “…And I'm sorry that Dav did that…”

I just nodded my head and walked all the way back to the bar in silence.

When we had gotten close, I turned to Patrick. “I found a house that I would want to buy. It costs around 10k… how else could I raise money?” I wanted to get the scene that just happened out of my mind.

He looked a bit… well… I don't know… “You could mine, or fight in the wilderness once you get better and pick up what people had left and sell it.”

“In the wilderness?”

“Well, not against any noobs, no hard feelings, but against people who actually want to fight.”

I nodded my head and said to Patrick when I got to the door. “Thank you for trying to train me, Patrick… maybe again tomarrow?”

“Sure… though I'm not quite sure when I can get you… I'll just come at a random time.”

I gave him a hug and said good bye. He gave a small bow and left.

The sun was going down… I had spent about 6 hours fighting goblins and getting tips by Patrick. I was doggone tired, so I ate dinner and had them prepare a bath, then took a short one, and collapsed into bed.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

This day in history sucked.

Well, most of it… Patrick was about the only good thing that happened… hopefully, tomarrow would go better.

I finally went to sleep.



I couldn't think of what to do! Since I'm not a member of Runescape, it is hard to come up with ideas and I've never been in the wilderness yet because I'm still level building my girl… give me some hints to what is out there?



Thank you and please review!








Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment