Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Puking in Runescape

Aay is your every day noob in Runescape. She then meets Patrick, and then Dav, and her life gets complicated because Dav tries to ruin her and Patrick's life. What will she do?

Chapter 4 - Puking in Runescape

Chapter 4 - Puking in Runescape


I woke up feeling a little nauseous, so I slowly got up and looked in the mirror. Ugh… I looked really sick… food did not sound good right now. I looked at the slop bucket and just put it by my bed. How did I get sick? It was not because of Dav… ugh…

I was just plain sick now. Thinking of Dav sort of ruined my day, though; it was already ruined because I was sick.

My stomach felt like a goblin stabbed me. I collapsed on the bed and held the bucket close to my face. It came up and I puked hard into the bucket.

It was hard to breathe, and I reached for a cloth sloppily to wipe my face. “Patrick…” I murmured, then rolled over and held my stomach.

I must have dozed off because someone was shaking my shoulder. I mumbled an “Ow,” and slurred, “Sstopp…”

“Aay, are you ok? E gads, what happened to you? It smells horrible in here. Are you sick?”

It was Patrick.

“Patrick…” I groaned. “I must be sick… I did not drink anything vile or eat anything…”

“Here… I have a cold cloth and I'm going to place it on your forehead… Just wait, I'm going to wash out your slop bucket.”

I nodded; too tired to say anything, and I closed my eyes.

Then I fell asleep again.

I woke up feeling better; looking outside to find it was dark. I think most of it was out of my system now, and I really, badly, had to go.

Patrick had fallen asleep on the chair, and he looked like a little child. Believe me, people; you would have wanted to see this. I mean, he looked adorable.

But, sadly, I had to wake him up because I did not want him to wake up, seeing me using the slop bucket, so I shook him a tiny bit. “Patrick?”

He woke up immediately, his black hair falling in front of his eyes. “Yes?”

“I really, desperately need to go, and can I have some privacy?” I stood looking at him with huge innocent eyes, begging him to leave.

He blushed and nodded. “If you need anything, just yell.” He gave my arm a reassuring squeeze, then left.

After I had finished, I opened the door to find Patrick walking to me with some food.

“Here is some food you can eat,” he said.

My stomach grumbled, and I actually felt like eating. I started to slobber, for when I looked at the mashed potatoes with gravy, some bread and butter, some lettuce… yum yum…

“Thank you so much!” I yelled and sat down at the table. He set the food in front of me and sat across from me. I took a bite, then another. It was so good! “Where did you get this? The bar down below doesn't have anything this good!”

“A young man by the name of Blitzer. He was selling some of the things that he had cooked…” Patrick stopped. “Heavens sake, Aay, slow down! You'll get sick again if you eat that fast!”

I was done eating. I just shrugged my shoulders and shooed him out again. “Let me get dressed and then I'll go down to thank Blitzer.”

“Alright, but nearly everyone is going to bed… I'll go down to try to catch him before he leaves.”

He went out and I put on my steel platelegs, steel plateskirt, and some coins for whatever use.

I locked my door when I went out, for my sword and shield were in there.

Henry was talking to a man not much younger than I, and then he pointed to me when he saw me. “That was the lady I was talking about.”

I walked over and smiled to the young man. “Thank you, kind sir, for the food that you made.”

He shrugged it off. “No big deal. And I would like it if you just called me Blitzer, for `sir' makes me seems a hundred years older.

I just shrugged. “If you insist.”

“So you are feeling better than?” he asked.

“Oh yes,” I said.

“Then how about this cake!” He showed me some delicious looking cake.

Cake didn't sound so good right now. “I'm not that hungry, so no, sorry.”

“That's ok… well, I must be off. Its near midnight, you know.”

I looked at both of them in disbelief. “You mean I was out for that long?”

Blitzer left us, saying goodbye.

I continued looking at Patrick. “When did you find me?”

“Around noon.”

“I didn't do anything… weird, did I?”

“Well… you woke up several times puking all over the covers… you don't remember that?”

I shook my head. “No.”

He shrugged. “At least you're ok now. You did really scare me for a little bit.”

I patted his shoulder. “How sweet. But don't worry! I'm fine now! I don't feel sick anymore!”

“That's good. Now, since your full of energy, it seems like, how about a midnight walk?”

I put my arms through his. “That would be fine.”

Walking through Varrock

The moon was bright. Patrick was explaining what towns would be best to visit, and he said that the clothes shop in town had some very few selections. But he said he might be able to buy me some.

There were some people still out, some creeping through the shadows, some just passing through, and some just being like little children. I think they were drunk.

“Neiighh!” They were playing with their toy horses. “Ye haw! Giddy-up Silver…!” And so on and so forth.

The horses were cute and would be a nice decoration for my room sometime. Though when I actually had my own house.

We were walking by the house that I wanted. “Patrick! Let me show you this house!”

I dragged him in and opened the door. Luckily it still had not been bought.

“Isn't it lovely?”

“What about it?”

“Once I get enough money, I'll buy this house! But first, of course, I'll have to make my own food.”

“I can teach you how to cook, if you like.”

“If you want too… I don't want to force you to teach me anything.”

He just waved his hand at me. “You're no bother. You are actually very fun to be around.”

I blushed a light red. Well. I think.

We walked out of the house and Patrick started to walk me back to the bar. “It is late, and even you must get some sleep.”

I agreed with him, for I was getting tired already.

“Late? You call this late?” It sounded like Dav.

“Stay away, Dav, alright? I'm just getting her home.” Patrick said, looking very annoyed.

Dav came out of the shadows. “I didn't see you at all today, Aay.”

“I was sick.” I answered him.

“Oh,” was all that he said. He gave a grin. “Well, Patrick, let me walk her home. I'll do no harm.”

“I'm sure you won't,” Patrick muttered under his breath. At least, I think that is what he said.

I stepped in. “Dav, if you don't mind, I'll just walk with Patrick. Alright? Now please leave.”

Dav looked angry for a second. “Why with him?”

“Because…” I thought of what to say. “He actually helps me instead of stealing something.”

“You still upset about that kiss, huh?” He asked, grinning.

I just walked away with Patrick, heading to the bar.

“Well, fine! Just leave then!” Dav seemed to mutter something vile, then crept back into the shadows again.

I smiled and paused at the door. “Don't worry about Dav, I don't think that he will bother us again.”

“Oh, I bet he won't… He likes to bother you until he gets what he wants. I'd still be alert around him if I was you.”

“Ok then,” I said.

Patrick didn't really seem to believe me.

I kissed him lightly on the lips. “I'll heed your words, don't worry!” and then I turned on my heels and ran up the stairs.

I opened my door and still realized it still stank a little. I opened my window and let it air out.

Taking off my clothes and slipping on my nightshirt, I began thinking about how Patrick was so nice to me. I would be so lost without him, I mean, couldn't you picture me? Walking around Varrock, having like a big question mark over my head, asking everybody what to do?

I'd be a very lost puppy.

And I did not want that.

I crawled into bed and slowly fell asleep.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment