Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Kersplat!

Aay is your every day noob in Runescape. She then meets Patrick, and then Dav, and her life gets complicated because Dav tries to ruin her and Patrick's life. What will she do?

Chapter 6 - Kersplat!

Chapter 6 - Kersplat!


Ok! 6th chapter now! Yippee!



All the things were moved into my house now, and it was quiet. It was nighttime, and Patrick had gone home. I sighed and looked at range. I needed to make her dinner.

I got out potatoes, eggs, and some meat. This would be easy to cook. I think.

I put the food to cook, and looked through the bookshelf for some books to read.

None looked very interesting.

Finally I picked one that was `The Adventures of a Dwarf, Hill Giant, and a Pretty Lady.”

I first expected for it to start as the giant stared to eat the lady while the dwarf went to try to save her. Poor dwarf. It seemed like it was eaten first.

I smelled something burning. “THE FOOD!”

The food was almost on fire. And burnt to a crisp. “I can't eat this...”

I banged my head against the wall hard. Ok, not that hard, I wouldn't want brain damage, now would I?

So I ate the burnt food that just tasted like ash. I didn't feel like cooking again.

Then I slept.

And woke up to a knock on my door. “Miss Warrior person, its me!”

“What?” I slurred, still sleepy.

I opened the door and Webbuu from yesterday stood there. “What do you want?”

“Time to teach you some magic, dear warrior.”

“What?”

“Get dressed, and then we will get you a staff.”

This was all going to fast for me. “Are you serious?”

He put his hands on his hips. “If I weren't serious then I wouldn't be waking you up this early in the morning.”

I looked to the sky and saw the sun was just rising. “It's that early?”

“Yup,” he said, and closed the door.

I sighed and took off my night shirt and slipped on my steel plate skirt. I wore my plate body and my sword around my waist.

“No no, no sword today,” Webbuu said.

I covered myself even though I was dressed and blushed angrily. “What were you doing? Looking?”

“No no, I'm not a pervert. I just know you would take it.”

“Ok then,” I said. “Can I take my shield?”

“Go ahead, you might need it.”

So I walked out and followed him to the staff shop.

“What kind of staff would you like? Air? Water? Fire? Earth?”

“Umm… I sort of like the fire one…” I said. “How much does it cost?”

“1530 coins.”

I whistled and knew I didn't have that much with me.

“You can afford it, right?”

“Yes, just let me run to the bank.” So I ran to the bank and ran to the nearest empty bank teller. “I'd like to access my bank account please.”

So I withdrew around 2k.

And in a couple minutes I was holding my very own fire staff!

Webbuu handed me some runes that looked like air and body runes. “Now follow me and we will go practice on some goblins.”

So I did, and we went into the cow patch for some reason. “You can attack from here, but since he is on the other side of the fence, he can't hurt you.”

“Isn't that sort of taking advantage…?”

“Not really, their dumb things anyways,” he said.

“Ok…” So I pointed my staff at a goblin. “How do I do it?”

“You will cast a wind strike. Now, focus on the runes… Feel the energy run through you…”

I threw my first wind strike at a goblin and seemed to do little harm.

“Good, now try again,” Webbuu said.

It took about ten hits to bring the goblin down. “That takes a lot of mind runes,” I commented.

“You'll get used to it,” Webbuu said.

So I spent a couple hours using magic on goblins. Soon I got the hang of it and I was able to cast fire strikes.

“Good, very good…” Webbuu said, then smiled. “Now it seems like I have made up my debt to you.”

“Ok.”

Webbuu titled his mage hat. “Ma'am.” And walked away.

It was around 11:00 in the morning And boy, was I ever starving. I ran to Varrock and searched around. Then I spotted a familiar face… Blitzer!

“Hey Blitzer!” I shouted to him.

He turned and smiled. “Glad to see you up and running, miss.”

“Can you teach me how to cook?”

“Well, ok, umm, sorry, what was your name?”

“Aay.”

“Ok then Aay, follow me.”

So I followed him and he taught me how to make a fire and cook some meat for extra energy if I was fighting.

“How do I make red berry pie?” I asked.

“Well, lets walk to Lumbridge and gather some wheat to ground into flour then. I think you might be ready to make it.”

“Ok,” I said. We walked past the dark wizards and then past the farmers, chicken house, cow pasture, then the goblins. I decided to get a conversation going. “So… how long have you been here?”

“A while, I've been practicing my skills at almost everything, and I can teach you something else if you want.”

“How about archery?”

“I'm pretty good at that.” Blitzer opened the gate for me and I picked some wheat. “Now follow me into this building and go up the stairs to the very top.”

So I did, and Blitzer said, “Pour it down through here and pull that lever, then the wheat will be grounded up into flour, and we'll collect it at the bottom.”

And there the flour was at the bottom! Blitzer reached into his bag and pulled out a pie dish and a pot for the flour to go in. “We'll get water in Varrock and mix it with the flour and get pastry dough, but first we have to pick some berries.”

“Oh joy…” I murmured.

The berries were not actually that hard to pick. Then we got a bucket of water and mixed it with the flour and got pastry dough, then added the berries in it. “Now lets go cook it,” Blitzer said.

When we arrived there, we had to wait for someone was using it. I grabbed Blitzer by the arm and hid when I saw it was Dav.

“Why do I always run into him…?” I thought.

Some person came up to Dav. “Boss, the clan is all ready to go out into the wild.”

“Fine, and the noobs that we are hunting?”

“All fresh people who don't know what their doing, sir.”

“And is there a certain blonde headed girl who is in full steel there?”

Did he want to kill me or something?

“There are some there…” the man said.

“Good,” Dav said, walking out of the door and headed to the wild.

Blitzer seemed confused. “Who are they, and why were we hiding?”

“Umm, Dav and I, sort of don't get along well, and lets just say I think he is looking forward to killing me.”

“What…?”

I gave a smile. “I will be in no harm, don't worry!”

Blitzer nodded and looked at the sky. “Oh man, I need to go. I'll teach you archery some other time, ok?”

“Ok, see you later Blitzer!” I waved goodbye.

“Bye and be safe!”

I know how to cook now, to do magic, to fight… and sort of mine. I'm getting along well, aren't I?

I felt sorry for those noobs who go out into the wild. I cannot do anything to help them.
And I'm glad Dav won't be around today.

I cooked the pie myself, thank you very much. Mostly all do Blitzer's teaching of course. It came out of the oven all hot and smelling so good!

When I got to my house, I sat it on the table and went to go find Patrick. He could have some of the pie.

I found him practicing his sword fighting against some other person. Patrick moved with such grace and agility that the other person did not stand a chance.

The man landed on the ground with a thud and said, wheezing, “Ok Patrick, I give up.”

Patrick laughed and helped him up.

I got behind Patrick. “Patrick!” I whispered when I crept behind Patrick and scared the bejabbers out of him.

Ha-ha, I got him to jump!

“Aay, you scared me for a second there…” Patrick said, grinning.

“Now who could scare the almighty Patrick?”

“A chicken,” the man that Patrick had fought against said. He grinned evilly and left saying, “Even a worm could scare him.”

Patrick made a face at the man that I thought was so cute.

“Who was that?” I asked.

“Spirit, as we call him. Fighting isn't really his thing; he is expert at bow and arrows, though.”

“Cool,” I said.

Patrick gathered his things. “How is your day so far?”

“Webbuu, that mage that interrupted us while we were kissing, woke me bright and early and showed me magic.”

“Expert mage now, aren't you?” he asked, giving a grin.

I laughed. “Not that great. Are you good at it, though?”

“Well, umm, I couldn't really concentrate to cast a wind strike to begin with, so I never went further in the training.”

“Sad…”

“What kind of staff do you have?” he asked.

“A fire staff, but I might decide to trade it in for an air staff later on.”

Patrick nodded and kissed me on the cheek. “Why? That fire staff fits you with all that anger in your head.”

“Why you…?” I started to chase after him but slipped on some mud and went KERSPLAT, well, as I call it, into some mud pit.

Ewwwww… I was now covered in mud and Patrick had to direct me home and fill my washtub because I was so dirty.

So I spent an hour in the washtub scrubbing the mud off me, and yes, that mud pit was that bad.

When I finished I scrubbed my clothes and I could not wear my shirt. The steel plate skirt was fine, but I had to wear my plate shirt and it was so dang hot outside.

I heard some talking going outside. Patrick must still be there.

“Hey Patrick, where is your girlfriend?” a woman asked.

“In her house.” Patrick answered.

“Doing what?”

“She fell in the mud so she is cleaning herself.” Patrick explained.

“Why aren't you helping her? You are a couple, after all.”

I opened my door and walked out. “Because I can wash myself, thank you.”

The woman nodded her head. “You good at fighting in direct combat?”

“A little…” I said.

“Maybe see you in the battle field sometime, eh?” She said and walked away.

“Who was she?” I asked.

“One of the best sword fighters in these parts. Her name is Silver, and a good friend of mine. Aay, I have an idea…” Patrick started saying.

“What?”

“How about we take a romantic cruise at Port Sarim?”

I grabbed my things and said, “Lead the way.”

“WOOHOO! Port Sarim! TAKE ME! TAKE ME!”

“What…?” We both said and turned around. Kid Mental stood there in his dirty clothes and pack.

He grabbed my hand and with his other hand grabbed Patrick's. “Thank you for taking me!” he said, then practically pulled us along.

So therefore, it didn't turn out to be romantic, for Kid Mental held our hand the whole time and we couldn't get rid of him. And for my puking over railing for being seasick. I didn't know I had such a weak stomach.

I swear, I was going to kill Kid Mental for ruining my day. But I said that to him, and he didn't take it seriously.

Therefore, I chased him around the boat for the rest of the trip and Patrick just stood there sighing looking across the sea.

Poor Patrick. How does he put up with me?



READ THIS!



Ok! I added some of you back in! Don't be insulted if you weren't added in again, I'm sorry!!



I can't add anymore people for I'm getting near the finishing but what I DO need is Spiritmage99 (Seraph Azera) and blitzer boy1 archery levels!!



And if I have already entered you into the story and you wish to be evil, please state if you want to.



But I can't make Webbuu evil now, so I'm sorry. ^_^



Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I don't think it went that smooth, but oh well… I needed to update…



Please Review!














Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment