Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Where Art Thou Patrick?

Aay is your every day noob in Runescape. She then meets Patrick, and then Dav, and her life gets complicated because Dav tries to ruin her and Patrick's life. What will she do?

Chapter 7 - Where Art Thou Patrick?

Chapter 7 - Where Art Thou Patrick?


I made the Varrock center where the fountain is a bit bigger…



Yesterday was sort of a blur, really… Kid Mental ruined it all… We finally got rid of him after we returned to Port Sarim. Patrick walked me home and bought me dinner.

So now I'm here, brand new day, mining my butt off.

I've been mining, forever, it seems like.

And from all that pounding I now have a headache.

“Hello, miss Aay!”

I groaned aloud and turned to where he stood.

Of course, it was Kid Mental. And he was dressed decently, looking like he actually took a bath. He had a mith pick in his hand. How in the WORLD did he get that when he lives on the streets smelling of beer? I have no idea.

Maybe you do.

“What can you mine, Miss Aay?” he asked.

“Umm, I'm just mining for bronze right now.”

“Beginner, eh?” Kid Mental opened up his pack and shoved it at my face. “Take a look!”

I saw tons of mith bars ready to be formed into whatever.

“Wow! You did all that yourself?” I asked, taking out a few and looking at them.

“Yup, and I can make full armor too.”

“Well, I never… expected… that YOU…” I stuttered out.

“I…” He took out a beer from somewhere and took a drink. “… Have hidden talents.”

“I can see that…” I laughed.

“Bye!” Kid Mental said and left.

And I went back to my work. Once my pack was full I walked to Lumbridge and smelted them. Of course, there were a billion people waiting in line to do it.

Wait, you know how long it would take to take a billion people to get through?

A lot.

That didn't work, so FINE. Its like, three people.

Happy now?

After I finished which took an hour or so, I had to walk all the way to Varrock. Why did they make the tools so FAR away?

Why?

I ask WAY too many questions.

I made a couple swords and now it was near dark.

Once I had sold them, I went for a walk and stretched my arms.

Then something hit me, and I felt like something very hot burned my insides.

Shoot! I had walked near the Dark Damn Wizards. I mean, oops…Dark Wizards.

I got my sword and sprang at him. He grinned evilly and tossed another one at me and I ducked and rolled. Once I was back on my feet I hit at him with my sword and got him in the arm.

He unleashed another one, hitting my arm in return.

Ok Patrick lets see what you taught me worked.

I tried to stay light on my feet so I could jump easier out of the way. Finally, I saw a chance opened, and I whacked at his knees.

Score!

He crumpled and turned to dust.

The wound on my arm wasn't all that serious, but it was bleeding a little. I walked back home and wrapped my arm in some cloth.

And went to sleep.

A pounding at my door woke me up. It just kept on pounding and pounding and UGH!

I got up and yanked open the door. “What are you doing?”

A man stood there with a hammer and a nail. “Ju..sstt… uh” he regained composer of himself. “Nailing this notice on the door?”

“On my door?” I screeched.

He grimaced and said, “I didn't know anyone bought this place.”

I held my head with my hands. “I'm sorry… Here, just give the notice to me.”

“Sure miss.”

I looked over the notice and it said:



Hear ye Hear ye!

As of today, a contest of skills with bows and arrows will be held in Varrock by the main fountain. All wanting to participate please come to Varrock Castle to enter.

Contest begins at 4:00.

See ye there.



“Well, this is going to be sweet,” I said.

“Yes, it is,” he started to walk away but turned back. “Did you fight one of those dark wizards back there last night?”

“Umm… yes, I did…”

“Did you pray for him?”

“What do you mean?”

“After you bury his bones, you should pray for what you kill. The energy of that prayer then gives you power, a power that could heal you in battle.”

“Really…?”

“Just a hint, really. See you at the contest, maybe.”

“Yes, see you…wait, what's your name? Thank you for the information…” I waved to him and closed the door.

“Chadrizard.”

I would defiantly go to this! It would be so fun!

I cooked up some breakfast and change into my clothes and went out to find Patrick.

I searched around for awhile but didn't find him anywhere. Hmm… that's weird… he is usually around.

The bar was crowded as usual and I Blitzer sitting down at a table holding a bow and some arrows.

“Hey, Blitzer, you entering in the contest today?” I asked as I plopped down next to him.

He jumped a little and gave a grin when he saw me. “Of course.”

“You pretty confident about your skill?” I asked.

“I know I'm not the best, but I'm pretty good at it, I have to say.”

“Have you seen Patrick?”

He wrinkled his brow and said, “No, he is always around you these days.”

I blushed and looked the other direction.

Dr. Harlow was a really creepy guy. Eww! He still had blood on his jacket!

I stayed in there for awhile, and then at lunch ate some bread and fish and went to go practice on goblins.

I haven't seen Dav at all today.

YAY!

For four hours I fought against the goblins and made conversation with the people around me.

“How are you?” I asked when I was near someone.

“Go F*** off, noob.”

“Jerk,” I muttered under my breath. I swear, people can be so rude.

So I asked another person. This time it was a girl and her name was 2HOT4YOU. I doubt that it actually was, but her snottish ways made me seem she really did think of herself that way.



Finally, 3:30, well, by the sun, I can't be precise. So I headed to Varrock and tried to find a seat around the center so I could sit down and rest.

It was so hard, but I found one. Next to Kid Mental of course who seemed to save me a seat.

I saw Webbuu, Chadrizard, Spirit, who was one of the contestants, and Silver there. I waved to those who recognized me.

“Greeting Gentlemen and Ladies. Today our contestants will test their skill with bows and arrows!” He announced all the names of the contestants.

And the first round went off!

Some poor guys didn't make it halfway, but Blitzer hit it in the bulls eye.

“Go Blitzer!” I screamed.

I once again looked around for Patrick and didn't see him. I sighed.

The targets were taken farther away and they shot their arrows again. Blitzer and Spirit seemed to be the best.

They did this for awhile, and it turned out Blitzer and Spirit was the last contestants.

“And now, for our final round…”

“Wait! STOP!” It was that Lars guy. He was panting heavily and he came over to me. “Aay, its Patrick.”

“What?” I breathed.

“He's been hurt, out in the wilderness…”

“Oh dear…”

“Come with me, and he only requested you.”

Blitzer walked over. “It's the wilderness, shouldn't someone go with her?”

Lars shook his head. “No, Patrick just wants to be alone with her.”

I nodded and sprang to my feet. “Show me where he is.”



PATRICK'S BEEN HURT!



I'm going to go sit in my corner and cry…



Wait. I have no corner to cry in.



Anywhoo, thank you so much for the reviews and thank blitzer boy1 for bothering me to get this written and posted.



And mr. mental you happy about your character yet? And still hidden talents to come!



PLEASE STATE IF YOU WANT TO BE EVIL. That doesn't sound very good… Please state if you want to be on Dav's side. =)



The next chapter will not be written in Aay's perspective, but if you read my last fanfic, you will understand that is by no means official. I change my mind so much!



And if your username is 2HOT4YOU or anything like that, I MEAN YOU NO HARM AT ALL. Don't kill me.



And if you want to talk to me here is my name again: warrioraayla

And I am now lvl 48 and slowly getting up higher!










Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment