Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Betrayal

Aay is your every day noob in Runescape. She then meets Patrick, and then Dav, and her life gets complicated because Dav tries to ruin her and Patrick's life. What will she do?

Chapter 8 - Betrayal

Chapter 8 - Betrayal


Thank Otaku93 for having this put up today!



I followed Lars and we were almost past my house until I heard someone shouting, “Aay! Wait up!”

Webbuu and Kid Mental came up to us. “Let us come with you.”

“No,” Lars said.

Webbuu took my arm and said, “Let's fix some things for Patrick, shall we?”

“But…” I started.

“Lars, you stay here, we'll be right back.” Webbuu said, and then led me into my house.

“It's a trap methinks…” Webbuu said.

“You think Lars would betray us?” I asked. “No, I don't believe it.”

Webbuu grabbed my sword and handed it to me. “Take this. You will need it.”

I took it slowly. “Do you want to bring Kid Mental? He is still a young man.”

“Who can make him stop? He likes adventure anyways,” Webbuu said then produced some lobbies from his pack. “Let's go then.”

We walked out and Lars seemed very impatient. “Let us go! He could be dying for all I know!”

So we went and for the first time I stepped into the wilderness.

Kid Mental wouldn't stop blabbering. “I can't believe Patrick would be hurt! I mean, he kicks butt so bad…”

“Maybe he was overpowered,” I said, wishing that weren't true.

“Nobody could overpower Patrick. Well, maybe me, but I don't know who else.”

“You?” Webbuu asked, lifting an eyebrow.

“Nobody could beat me, for I… aw dang!” Kid Mental exclaimed then reached for his pack and rustled through his things. “I forgot to bring an extra beer!”

“You're worrying about beer while Patrick could be dying?” Lars asked.

I was getting so overworked in my head that I was in the wilderness. My heart would not stop pounding hard.

Meanwhile, it seemed Kid Mental was going crazy that he did not have his extra one. “I knew I had it!” Kid Mental shouted. “It was for Patrick!”

“I think Patrick has a worshiper here,” Webbuu said.

“I'm sure Patrick would appreciate the thought, Mental,” I said, twisting my hair around my fingers.

We walked for a long time.

Lars slowed to a stop. “Umm….”

Kid Mental reached up, grabbed Lars collar, and pulled him down. “Don't tell me you got us lost.”

Lars gave a scowl and pushed him away. “Leave me alone.”

The wilderness all the sudden has gotten very quiet. Not even a cricket could be heard. A slight wind came and I shivered, rubbing my hands over my arms.

Are we lost?” I asked.

Lars ignored me and said, “It's going to rain.”

“We're leaving then,” Webbuu said, guiding Kid Mental and I to where we came from.

“You can't leave Patrick out there!” Lars yelled and got in front of us. “Help him, for goodness sake!”

Webbuu stopped and looked around him. “It's too late, Lars. It's too late.”

“What do you mean…?” Lars started to ask. He then looked around him and backed up. He nodded his head. “I'm sorry then. Good bye.”

Kid Mental growled and sprang at him. In a second, he was holding Lars head to the ground with a mithril dagger to his throat. “You idiot.”

A twig snapped. Webbuu stood in front of me. “Aay, I was right. It's a trap.”

Tears came into my eyes. “I'm so stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid…” I closed my eyes and knelt down.

“Don't go beating yourself up, dear warrior,” Webbuu said.

I looked up too him.

“If you want to be a warrior, then stop crying and get prepared to fight,” Webbuu said.

A figure stepped out of the darkness. “There's no need for fighting, dear people.”

I unsheathed my sword. “Who are you?” It was not Dav, I noticed that.

In fact, the person was female. “My name is Vevil.” She looked over to Kid Mental holding Lars. “Let go of him.”

Kid Mental looked like he didn't know what to do. “No-o…”

Vevil brought out a rune scimitar and threw it at Kid Mental at lighting speed.

Kid Mental barely had time to move it landed in the tree behind him. He clutched his arm. “Ahh! It skimmed me!” Blood seeped through his fingers.

Vevil waved her finger at him. “Tsk, tsk. You would've not been hurt if you had obeyed me.”

We were all going to die if we did not get help.

“Webbuu,” I started to whisper. “Teleport.”

“I can't leave you,” he whispered back.

“We dying here won't help us. Do it now.

He hesitated for a moment then grabbed some of his runes.

“Now, don't do anything mage…” She jumped at him and missed because he had teleported.

I took this advantage and sprang at her, hitting her hard on the head. She crumpled then tried to get up. I knocked her on the head again.

She finally went unconscious.

“Nice move Aay…” Kid Mental started saying.

Lars had disappeared.

Something hit my arm and I screamed and dropped to my knees, holding my arm. When I looked at it, a mithril arrow had gone clean through it.

Another form came into view. “Aay, Aay, Aay… When will you ever learn?” It was Dav.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I was in that much pain. “Dav, I swear, I'm going to…”

Dav interrupted me. “Do what in your current state? And with a kid here with a bleeding arm, what can you do?”

Kid Mental produced many mithril daggers from his pack and threw them at Dav, who had to use his sword to block them. He had to dive to the ground to miss the last one.

I took my sword and rushed to stab Dav.

But I never did. I felt something hit me in the back of the head, and I crumpled to the ground.

“Aay! AAY!” I heard Kid Mental scream and then a muffled yell, and then I saw darkness.



Blitzer paced around the fountain. They had stopped the contest because too many people were worried about Patrick. He seemed that popular.

He stopped pacing when he saw a familiar person. “Patrick?”

Patrick grinned when he saw almost everyone by the fountain. “What's this? A group meeting…?” He stopped when people started asking him tons of questions.

“Are you hurt?”

“You need medical attention?”

“Where's Aay?”

“What happened?”

Patrick held up his arms. “Whoa, slow down people. What do you mean `where's Aay?'”

Blitzer cursed and said, “Lars came and told us you were badly hurt.”

“What?” Patrick exclaimed.

“He took Aay, and then Webbuu and Kid Mental went with them I think.”

“Where?” Patrick demanded.

“In the wilderness…” Silver muttered and pointed to the direction.

Patrick ran his hand through his hair. “Of all the…” He looked around. “Has everyone seen Dav?”

They all shook their heads.

“Dammit!” Patrick screamed and pointed to his friends. “Who will come with me to find them?”

“I will,” Blitzer said.

Chadrizard nodded his head. “I can help whoever gets hurt, so I'm coming.”

“Count us in,” both Spirit and Silver said.

“Patrick, I noticed all of Dav's buddies are gone today, and their a tough bunch,” Calladus mentioned. “I'm coming.”

“Thank you,” Patrick said.

“Wait!” someone said. A woman walked over. “My name is Otaku, and I will help you. I mostly know where Dav hangs out in the wilderness.”

Patrick nodded his head.

A purple light formed and Webbuu appeared. “Patrick, oh good, you're here!”

“Where is Aay?” Patrick asked.

“Come my friends, she is in bad danger,” Webbuu said.

They left.



Dum dee doo… soooooooooooooo…………



I really really really hope you like it so far.



Thank you too:



Seraph Azera: dun dun dun! Now even more dun dun dun's![/url]



Kimiko's Cousin: WHOA WHOA WHOA. SLOW DOWN BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF. I can't tell you if she is going to die or not, but I can assure you, that if she does die, it will not be in vain.



Iced Perfection: I agree that the wildy is scary… especially if you are going with someone you hardly even know and they betray you and try to kill you.

[/url]

Veldor9: you were right that it was a trap. Congrats! You win an iron plate body and plate legs, and a 2 hander or whatever sword!

[/url]

Chad
: ty for helping me out in some quests. Hope I wasn't a bother!



mr.mental: erm… I'm officially scared now… but… caffeine addicted hamsters? BRILLIANT IDEA. I downright laughed out loud when I saw that.

[/url]

a runescape member
: ty for offering to help and will add you too my friends list!



bpliokb: yay! Your not evil! And I don't get what you said, either… but I like it. Evil is for Evil People!

[/url]

(cough) like my friend
Hurt Deep Inside… (cough) I put her in here and visit her profile to read Harry Potter fics. She was the character Vevil.



She didn't mind that I made her evil.




And I'll do th
e rest of the thank you's on the last chapter… I need to get this posted.



OH and
Otaku93: ty for getting me to update the chapter!




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment