Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Battle

Aay is your every day noob in Runescape. She then meets Patrick, and then Dav, and her life gets complicated because Dav tries to ruin her and Patrick's life. What will she do?

Chapter 9 - Battle

Chapter 9 - Battle


So sorry; I said that it might be put up yesterday… I was busy and tired and unfocused so I couldn't do it… sorry but here it is today!



I like your suggestions, Chad, but let us just see how this turns out, hmm?



The pain was too much to bear. My face seemed very cold. I groaned and rolled onto my back.

“Vevil, why did you have to knock her out?” I heard someone say. I think it was Dav.

“She was going to stab you,” Vevil said. She apparently hadn't been out for long. She had a hard head.

“You could've at least grabbed her,” he said. I felt him pick me up and lay me onto some soft grass.

“Why are you caring for her now?” asked Vevil.

“I want her to be awake when Patrick gets here.”

“How do you know he's coming?”

“You think he is stupid? Of course he'll come!” Dav growled. “They'll find us in no time!”

I opened my eyes to a slit, and saw my sword not a few feet a way. I slowly crept to hit and reached out for it…

Dav kicked it away. “Now, now, Aay, you wouldn't want to hurt your already hurt arm.”
“Where's…” I started to slur out.

“Kid Mental?” Dav asked. He pointed to somewhere. “Look at that tree, Aay.”

There he was tied to a tree. It looked like his face suffered from several bruises and he looked unconscious.

A twig snapped.

“Patrick,” Dav said.

“Aay…” I think Patrick started to walk forward to me but I felt cold metal touching my neck.

“Come any closer, Patrick, and this will run through her neck,” Dav warned.

Dav motioned with his head to Vevil and she grabbed my unhurt arm and yanked me up to my feet.

My vision swirled in front of my head and I reached back to feel where I was hit. When I saw my hand, it was covered in blood.

Silver, Spirit, Webbuu, Calladus, and Chadrizard stood behind Patrick. And some other girl I didn't know.

“Dav…” Patrick stepped closer. “This is only between you and me.”

Something clicked… I was only the bait for Patrick… I rubbed my eyes and thought, stupid, stupid, stupid…

Dav unsheathed his sword and walked toward Patrick.

“Let's not start a fight, Dav,” Patrick said.

Dav stopped right in front in of Patrick. “Good idea,” and with that, he swung his sword at Patrick and Patrick barely yanked out his sword and blocked him.

They went like lightning against each other…

Patrick parried, and then did karate kick at Dav's face. Dav leaped out of the way and punched with his left hand at Patrick with incredible force. Patrick stumbled back by the blow, his bottom lip bleeding.

“Patrick,” I mumbled, and tried to get out of Vevil's hold. I stopped when I felt a dagger touch my back.

Patrick and Dav were fighting again. The clash of the swords was so loud you could here it from far away.

Patrick rolled and jumped back up, striking his sword to Dav's stomach. Dav twirled out of the way, kicking Patrick in the face, knocking him onto the ground. Patrick instantly had a dagger in his hand and stabbed Dav in the foot.

Dav howled and stumbled, and Patrick knocked his sword out of his hand, grabbed him by his hair, and laid a few punches on him.

Dav pushed Patrick away and leaped for his sword that was a few feet away, but Patrick knocked him down to the ground and held his sword to Dav's throat.

“Don't move,” Patrick said.

Vevil's grasp on my arms loosened, and yanked my hand away, took my left hand, reached back, grabbed her upper part of her arm, and flipped her over my shoulder.

Silver instantly appeared at my side and held a sword against Vevil's throat.

“Give up, Dav,” Patrick said.

Dav started laughing. “Oh, you don't know anything yet, Patrick.” He gave some sort of yell and people jumped out of the trees.

One landed on Patrick's shoulders and knocked him to the ground.

The girl I didn't I know jumped like a lion and stabbed the guy in the back that jumped on Patrick.

“Thank you, Otaku,” Patrick said and rushed after Dav who was stumbling away.

There seemed to be two people for each of our people. I was able to grab my sword and fight with my sort of untrained left hand.

Blitzer and Spirit had their bows and arrows out and shot a most of the mages that had jumped down. Then they took out their swords for the close combat.

The girl, Otaku, seemed to fight pretty well. She killed two men in less than ten seconds. She worked along with Webbuu, who kept on shooting fire bolts or whatever they looked like at the men. Otaku rushed at them, stabbed them, and kicked butt.

Chadrizard and Calladus were fighting four people and doing pretty good. Calladus ducked from the oncoming sword and stabbed one of them in the stomach.

I couldn't see the rest because Silver was fighting another person and Vevil was running strait at me.

She whacked her sword at me and I blocked, but I had never fought with my left hand so it was knocked out my hand. I twirled to get out of the way of her sword, and laid a punch on her face. It knocked her back but she returned with a punch, landing on my upper lip. Blood spurted.

I also felt something go against my stomach.

Chadrizard appeared in front of me and fought with Vevil.

I held my arm and looked around and saw Calladus holding up Silver for she was holding her side, and I noticed Patrick and Dav had disappeared. Blitzer was gone too.

“Patrick!” I yelled.

Spirit had the remaining people holding their hands on their heads. He had an arrow pointed at them.

I took Silver from Calladus and he rushed over to fight with Chadrizard. Otaku and Webbuu followed him.

He stopped and I feared the worst. I saw Chadrizard crumple to the ground and Vevil stepped over his body.

“Chadrizard!” everyone screamed.

A yell came from the forest and an arrow streamed by us. It planted itself in Vevil's heart. She looked surprised, the crumpled to the ground. Blitzer walked out of the forest, cursing and running over to Chadrizard's body.

“Spirit and Calladus! Take those men to the guards in Varrock, please,” I asked them. I turned to Silver. “Silver, can you go with them?”

She nodded her head.

“WAIT YOU STUPID IMPS. I'm STILL HERE!” Kid Mental shouted.

Otaku walked over to Kid Mental to go free him.

“Someone untie him! I need to find Patrick!” I screamed and rushed into the wilderness.

Blitzer followed me.

“Patrick!” I yelled.

“Over here,” came a voice.

We walked to that direction to find Patrick kneeling beside Dav, who had a sword through his stomach. He got up and rushed to me. “Aay, are you alright?”

I hugged back with my left hand. “Me? Look at you; you have bruises all over arms.”

Patrick looked at my arm. “We need to get that removed, now.”

We sat down and he cut off both ends, and slowly pulled it out. The pain was overwhelming. I groaned when it was finally out, and tears escaped my eyes.

Luckily, Patrick had some thread in his pocket and he used that to stitch up my wound.

I asked him about Dav while he was doing it.

Patrick looked at Dav then went back to working on my arm. “He left after those guys that came from the trees attacked us, and I followed him. We fought for a while, and then I finally had to deal the killing blow. I didn't want to kill him, but if I didn't he would eventually kill me.”

I nodded my head. Patrick seemed full of grief for some reason.

I turned to Blitzer. “Can you go see if Silver is alright?” I asked him.

He nodded and left.

“Patrick…” I started saying.

“Hmm?” Patrick wrapped some cloth around my arm and helped me up.

I gasped and held my stomach. I had forgotten about that wound. “I'm hurt…”

He lifted up my shirt JUST a LITTLE ways to see the wound. “By the gods, Aay…” He lifted me up in his arms and started walking toward Varrock. “I'm getting you to the medical center right away.”

“Wait, stop over there…” I pointed to where the small battle had been. I had him set me down by Chadrizard' body.

“May you find eternal happiness, Chadrizard. Rest with Saradomin,” I murmured.

Patrick walked back to where Dav was. I followed him painfully.

I heard him whisper, it seemed to Dav, “Rest well, brother.”

Brother?!

Otaku, do not worry, you will get bigger parts in the next chapter or so. I PROMISE.

AND YOU ARE NOT THE GIRLFRIEND OF ANYONE IN THIS.

Chad, I'm trying to follow some of your suggestions. Please don't kill me if it aint that alike!

Blitzer, oops, Veldor, where have you been? You need to collect your prize!!

Webbuu cant do teleothers yet, because I didn't know about it… so that's why he couldn't teleport Aay and Kid Mental.





So……………… I'm sort of bouncing up and down here waiting to see your reactions…….





Please review!




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowdude on March 26, 2006, 8:37:29 PM

shadowdude on
shadowdudecan u add my runescape character to your story? Shadow 097. (Just call him Shadow) He could teach Aay how to craft AND get her into the white knights.

ephraimrocks on March 14, 2006, 1:49:05 AM

ephraimrocks on
ephraimrocksLoved your story soooooo much.^_^