Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Finale

Aay is your every day noob in Runescape. She then meets Patrick, and then Dav, and her life gets complicated because Dav tries to ruin her and Patrick's life. What will she do?

Chapter 11 - Finale

Chapter 11 - Finale


Sorry this took like a week or over a week to update! For those of you that have chatted with me on Runescape, you may have noticed that I'm not on that much anymore ^_^ I'll get on sometime.



On with the finale!



Patrick dropped me off at my house, and then went off to find some suitable clothes for the ball.

Me, on the other hand, had a big deal on my hands. A dress? A dress?? I didn't own a dress. How would I find a dress?

I rustle through my packs and shelves. Nothing. Not even cloth or a thread. Grrr…. I then ran my hand through my hair and remembered about my tiara. Today was just not going well today.

I walked out of the house and saw Otaku walk by. A thought struck me. “Otaku!” I yelled. I ran up to her, grabbed her arm, and dragged her into my house.

“Patrick said he would go,” I started saying. “And I don't have anything to wear. Nothing, zip, zero. I even lost my tiara!”

Otaku looked bewildered but regained her composure. Then she smiled. “You can go? Great!” She then grabbed my arm and pulled me into a house across the street.

“This is my house,” she said. “I have an extra dress you can use. You seem about my size. But it's pretty plain, so you can redo it in some ways.”

“What about a tiara…?” I mumbled.

“You can borrow one of mine. It's an air tiara and very pretty. After the ball I'll show you how to make a normal tiara.”

Her house was very huge. I stood there with my mouth open, gaping at it. “Nice place,” I commented.

“Thanks,” Otaku said. She went over to a closet and opened the drawer.

She pulled out a pure white dress. “This I got from a frog prince. It was my first time ever kissing a frog, but it was worth it,” she grinned. “It's happened to me about twice.”

She handed it to me and then pulled out some blue and black cloth. “Here are some materials you can work with. I don't have mine right here at the moment, it's at my other house.”

“Another house?” I gasped.

Otaku gave a smile and nodded.

She must be rich… Oh, how I would love to be in her shoes!

I tried on the dress to see if it fit. It did! I took it back off and discussed with Otaku what I should turn it in to.

“I like the blue at sleeves… We could make the sleeves part in the front, hang down, and have it attached to a wristband,” I suggested.

Otaku nodded and started cutting off blue cloth and I started to cut some black.

We had the sleeves done in awhile.

“What color is your dress, Otaku?” I asked her.

“A pretty green color… Not a green color that's close to snot color, thankfully,” she said.

“I think you would look good in some pink, you know?” I suggested.

Otaku seemed to shudder. “Pink? I'd rather fight a dragon than to wear pink.”

I laughed. “Sorry I suggested it then.”

In about two hours, we had finished the dress. I held it up against myself. “It's lovely…”

Otaku nodded in agreement. She then handed me a tiara. “Here is the tiara.”

“Thank you for helping me,” I said, giving her a hug with my free arm, my other arm holding the dress.

“No problem,” she said. She got up. “Now, if you'll excuse me, I promised to meet with some friends.”

“Sure,” I said. I waved goodbye and walked back to my house.

I laid my dress on the bed and sighed. Tonight would be a fun night. One thing I wanted to find out though, and it's been bothering me… Where had Patrick been when I went out into the wilderness?

I suppose that will just have to wait until the moment is right.

Right now, I just want to go out and talk with some friends.

I didn't see any of them in Varrock, so I just went for a walk to Lumbridge.

Guess whom I found on the way? Blitzer, Webbuu, Spirit, Silver, and Calladus sitting near a fire on the side of the walkway. Silver was hacking away at all the trees around them and seemed to chop a tree down in one hit.

“Hey guys!” I said and walked over to them and sat down next to Blitzer who was cooking lobsters.

“Hey,” they said.

Kid Mental popped out of one of the trees. His face still didn't look that great. “Hey Aay, you all ready for the dance?”

“I'm all ready to go,” I said.

Silver sat down and put some more logs on the fire. “What about Patrick?”

“He should be ready.”

I grabbed some of the lobster meat and took a bite. It was good…



Night of the dance



I was almost ready except for the tiara that still needed to go on my head. My hair I wrapped into a bun, curling my bangs and having them beside my face.

Then I put the hot stick in the water and gazed in the mirror. I was ready.

I heard a knock on a door and opened it. Patrick stood there with some red rose in one hand. He was dressed in mithril armor and had a flowing blue cape going down his back.

He handed the rose to me. “A beautiful rose for a beautiful lady,” he said.

I accepted the rose gratefully and took his arm.

“You look beautiful,” he said.

My dress had ruffles of black, blue trim, and the sleeves cut. I made the dress a little poofy so it wouldn't be on the ground.

I put my hand on his cheek and leaned up to give him a kiss. “Let's party!”

We arrived at the castle in a matter of minutes and the courtyard was filled with tons of people. Food looked delicious. Cooked turkey, wine, salad, and cakes…

I noticed Kid Mental by the food trying the different wine. He wasn't in the shabby clothing but adamant armor with his hair slicked back. He looked older.

It seemed that all the men wore fancy armor. Calladus wore black, Blitzer and Spirit in fancy bowman suits, and Silver in, of course, a silver dress that came down in ruffles. Webbuu wore some fancy wizard outfit that I thought looked pretty good on him.

I saw Otaku arrive in her green dress that she said she had. Her hair was pinned up to one side. She had a matching shawl that she wore.

Music started playing and Patrick turned to me and asked, “Would you like this dance, milady?”

“Yes, Sir Patrick,” I said, grinning.

He swept me in his arms and we were off dancing on to a slow pace.

That thing kept bothering me and I had an urge to ask him about where he was.

Patrick smiled a little. “Why the down face, Aay?”

“It's just that…” I started. “Where were you when I went into the wilderness?”

“Oh, yes, sorry about that,” Patrick said. “I had forgotten that that day was the day I was supposed to meet with someone over in Port Sarim. I have started up a clan, and it's to help all the new people around here.”

“Do you flirt with all of them like you do me?” I teased.

He grinned and twirled me around. “Why would I do that, when I have a lovely girl to tease right here?”

I smiled and kissed him square on the lips.

A couple hours went by of dancing and talking. Or eating. The music stopped and King Roald started talking. We stopped dancing and turned to him.

“My people,” King Roald started. “We have peace from the clan that killed so many innocent people, no matter what their age or gender. A toast, to the Sir's Patrick, Calladus, Blitzer, Webbuu, and Spirit. And a toast also to the ladies who kicked butt; Lady Aay, Silver, and Otaku.

“And in memory of one of our most beloved person, Chadrizard, who died valiantly.”

We were all toasted too and I heard a yell. Kid Mental walked up in front of the king. “What about me?” He yelled.

The King looked surprised and then held up his cup. “And to our famous hobo, Kid Mental.”

Kid Mental grinned and bowed in front of the crowd. He kept on bowing until he had to be pulled off the stage.

“Are kings supposed to say, `kick butt?'” I whispered in Patrick's ear.

Patrick shrugged. “Who knows?”

A slow song picked up and we moved to the dance floor.

I leaned my head against Patrick's chest.

Oh dear, this had gone just perfect, hasn't it?



And there you have it! The story is finished! I hoped you liked it.



bpliokb- I'm glad you thought puking in rs was a good idea lol… thanks for reviewing and your funny comments. `evil is for evil people' - I love that one![/url]



Kaiser Aldamon- I'll add you and your friends to the sequel when I get around to makin it, don't worry! Thanks![/url]



Roobydoo19- I haven't been able to go on rs for a little while but I'll add ya sometime. Thank ya![/url]



Iced Perfection- thank you for commenting on my writing! I can write more easily in first view it seems like… [/url]



Calladus- thanks for reviewing! Maybe your character will get more action in the sequel![/url]



Lion Of Nightmares- sorry if I didn't make your character like you wanted too, but I'll try next time![/url]



namesareforwannabes- thanks for reviewing![/url]



Chadrizard- thanks for the help on the stupid imp catcher quest. Stupid black bead! Took forever! You also might see your character in the sequel, who knows?[/url]



Otaku93- that's for showin me the wilderness in rs. Ur the best!!!! [/url]



Seraph Azera- -ducks from random stuff being thrown around- thank you for reviewing =)[/url]



Blitzer boy1- thanks for everything on rs! You are fun to talk to[/url]



Hurt Deep Inside- -coughs- no more talking of suicidal bananas, ok? I'm sorry I even ate that banana that said EAT ME in the first place!!![/url]



mr.mental- your crazy. Just plain crazy. But very interesting ideas! Thanks for reviewing! CAFFIENE ADDICTIED HAMSTERS - still a brilliant idea![/url]



Kimiko's Cousin- thanks for putting the story in your favorites!! -hugs-[/url]



a runescape member- I haven't added you yet but will soon and thanks for reviewing



Sentrosi- hope you don't mind I made Lars bad. Thanks for everything =)[/url]



Ostrich Mimic- thanks for sayin it was sweet! [/url]



ozzyiwannabeagoat- I wasn't quite sure if all the ozzy's were all one person, so I assumed you were, but it turned out to be 11 chapters! Yay![/url]



gennyweasley- thanks for the info on the wilderness, I'll keep it in mind =)







That took a long time….




Well, talk to all ye laterz!



p.s. I couldn't have them married cause it seems to soon. Sorry bout that!
















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment