Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

A new enemy has come and not even Neo Queen Serenity not be able to beat it.

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Chapter 1 - Prolouge


Birth of Cosmos



By Jacen fan



Attention all readers! This is a story of that has the parallel universe with Usagi's second daughter, Kousagi. I added the story in… ^_^



Note that Kousagi isn't in the real Sailor Moon story.



And I used the Japanese names, though, please note, I was raised on the English ones, and I like the Japanese names better. So if I get something wrong, kick me or something.



Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or anything.



Characters:



Neo Queen Serenity



King Endymion



Daughters:



Chibi-usa



Kousagi



Eternal Sailor Mercury



Daughter: Mizuno Ami



Eternal Sailor Mars



Daughter: Hino Rei



Eternal Sailor Jupiter



Daughter: Kino Mako



Eternal Sailor Venus



Daughter: Aino Mina



Eternal Sailor Pluto



Eternal Sailor Uranus



Eternal Sailor Neptune



Eternal Sailor Saturn





On with the story! And warning, this prologue will be short!







Neo Queen Serenity wandered over to the fountain in the courtyard. She let the water run down her fingers, and she wiped the cool water across her forehead. She sighed, and leaned over more to get some more water. She sat down, fanning herself, grateful to be away of all the distractions.

She had run this place for many years, it seemed like. Crystal Tokyo was going pretty nicely. Chibi-usa was already growing up, already in the eighth grade. It hadn't been that, long, she supposed. She thought of Kousagi, her second daughter. She was just as clumsy as she was careless. But she wasn't exactly like her mother. She wasn't much of a crybaby. But she did have tons of humor in her.

“Usako?” Serenity looked up to find King Endymion looking down on her. He knelt and looked into her eyes. His eyes asked the question she knew he would ask.

“I'm fine, Mamo-chan. Just wanted to get away from it all for a little bit.” Serenity sighed, putting her head on her knees.

Endymion sat down beside her. “I know what you mean.”

A pink blur ran past them. It looked like Kousagi. She was full of giggles. She passed them, having another pink blur following her. It was Chibi-usa. “Kousagi! Give me my book back!” She kept on yelling it, then her voice faded away.

Endymion and Serenity chuckled. Serenity gave a little smile. “I get so busy, I come back one day and Chibi-usa is in eighth grade already.”

“She's not that old, but, hai, I know what you mean.”

“MOTHER!” It was Chibi-usa's voice.

Serenity started to get up, but Endymion sat her back down. “I'll handle this.”

Serenity nodded her thanks. Endymion left, and she looked up to the sun. It blazed down, so she splashed more water on her face. She looked into the cool water. It was clear, and some blue and green fish were swimming around.

She leaned against it, her back to it. It was silent for a few moments, and then she heard some whispering behind her. She whirled around. “Who's there?”

The whispering continued, and then she heard laughing. “Who's there?” she repeated.

“Look down, my queen…”

Serenity looked down into the water. It was black. The fish couldn't be seen. She couldn't look away. Bloody red eyes appeared in the black water.

“My queen, my queen,

I have a little dream

Now, don't you scream,

Or I'll dust you to cream



I'm not good with rhymes

As you can see

I've come to end your world,

So I can shout in glee”



Serenity splashed the menacing eyes away. But that only made matters worse. She lifted her hand up to find it turned black. Oh no, she thought. She tried to scrub it off, but that only got on her other hand. Great pain started seeping up her hands. She couldn't do anything. The water was eating her up from the inside. She got dizzy, and she collapsed on the fountain. She got one last look at the water. It was now getting clearer, but the fish were dead, floating upside down. She then fell down into darkness, collapsing onto the ground.





Ok, ok, ok, I know, I stink at rhymes, but I wanted to put something in it. And this enemy is new, and it's going to be my own creation.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment