Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

A new enemy has come and not even Neo Queen Serenity not be able to beat it.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1


Thank you for the reviews! And, I think I have a good version of how cosmos will come… ^_^



Neo Queen Serenity awoke groggily. Her head felt fuzzy, and when she opened her eyes, everything was blurry and would go in and out of focus. She groaned and started rubbing her head, for she had a pounding headache. Even her arms felt heavy.

“Usako!”

Mamo-chan. Mamo-chan was here. She was safe. She opened her eyes a little bit and slurred, “Mmammo-chann?”

“Usako, you're alright. Don't worry. Everything is fine.”

The words came slow to her and she only heard `alright', `worry', and `fine.'

She closed her eyes again and went back into unconsciousness.



She work up later, it seemed like a few hours, for her pounding head had quieted down. She opened her eyes and found no one else in the room. She got up, slowly, and painfully. She swung her legs over the side, and wrapped the blanket around her shoulders.

The fountain. What had happened to it? It was dark and everyone seemed asleep. Well, not everyone. She looked in the corner and did find someone. It was Mamoru with Kousagi in his arms. He was asleep; his head against the wall, and Kousagi was almost hanging upside down, drooling.

She smiled at them. She walked over and took Kousagi from his arms and placed her on the bed. Mamoru seemed almost to fall off the chair, and then he woke up, catching himself.

“Still clumsy as ever, I see,” Serenity said.

Endymion looked up at her and his mouth dropped open into a huge grin. “Usako!” He got up and hugged her tightly to him.

“Its fine, Mamoru, its not like I'm dead or anything,” Serenity tried to reassure him.

“Usagi, did you know how long you were asleep? And did you know what kind of poison you had in you?”

She shook her head.

“You have been out for six days. SIX DAYS!” Endymion practically shouted this. “And for the poison, we don't know what it is either, but, thankfully Mercury was able to heal you.”

Serenity let her mouth hang open in an O.

“What happened?” Endymion asked.

Serenity walked over to the door. “I was at the fountain, and I heard some whispering. It was coming from the fountain. The water began to turn black, and red eyes appeared. She said she had come to end our world, as many enemies have said.” She shuddered. “After that I made a grave mistake. I splashed the water, which was black. The water stuck to my hands, and it wouldn't get off. It felt like it was eating me from the inside.”

Endymion walked over to her and held her hands. He looked at them. “Mercury said that the most poison came from your hands. Mostly from the right hand. And the fountain water, it's clear again, though our fish our dead.”

“I liked those fish. And,” Serenity had that humorous look back in her eye. “For that, I will punish her in the name of the moon, and make her buy me more fish.”

“I don't think it always works like that.” The voice came from the other side of the door. It sounded like Sailor Mars.

Serenity opened the door. All the senshi were there. They all jumped in to give her a hug.

“We thought we lost you!”

“You began to look like you were toast!”

“Don't ever do that again!”

And, so forth, they kept on saying nonsense, and Serenity started to quiet them down, and she looked at Kousagi on the bed.

The Senshi followed her gaze and shut up.

Serenity walked passed them and said, “Let's talk out here.”

They followed her out. Mercury asked the question, “What happened?”

Serenity told them what happened. After she was done, the senshi were all quiet.

Mars broke the silence. “For so long, we have had peace.”

“And now for another enemy to break it again,” Jupiter said, angry.

Pluto shook her head. “Our duty is to bring peace, and to do that, we have to fight. We can always have peace, but sometimes, we must sacrifice our peace for a little bit.”

“That is right, Pluto. We must be ready for an attack, and keep your daughters safe, and in watching distance for a little bit. I don't want anything happening to anyone.” Serenity said.

The inner Senshi nodded their heads.

“Now, why doesn't everyone go back to bed?” Serenity suggested.

The senshi smiled and bid everyone goodnight. Serenity and Endymion were alone again.

“Do you want to sleep, or have you had enough?” Endymion asked, grinning.

“Oh, I think I'll get to bed soon, I just want something to drink.” Serenity saw some doubt on his face. “Don't worry, just get off to bed.”

Endymion nodded and gave her a kiss. He left the room and Serenity went over the kitchen. She poured herself some juice, and looked out the window. The fountain was outside, glowing faintly from the lamps. She could go out and look in the fountain, but, Endymion wouldn't like that. But, he wouldn't have to know.

So she put her cup in the sink and went outside. She walked to the fountain, slowly, listening for any sounds. She didn't hear anything. She got to the fountain and looked to the water. It was clear, and there was no fish in there.

A cold breeze picked up, and soon she was freezing. A cold chill came up her spine, and it wasn't from the wind. She looked around, only there was nothing. The wind died down, but she heard laughter again.

She retreated, and went back into the house. She didn't want to face her. Not yet. The laughter faded as she went, and she went back to the kitchen window. Nothing looked different about the fountain. She sighed, wrapped the blanket around her shoulders, and went to bed.



Please Review! I AM HUNGRY, *stomach growling* well, I don't eat them, but, please review!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment