Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

A new enemy has come and not even Neo Queen Serenity not be able to beat it.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2


OK, third chapter! And no, I don't think I would think of killing of Usagi/Serenity. She's too important! And the inner senshi's husbands are the four generals!!!! Originally the husbands were unknown. But I made it to be the four generals.



Mars-Jadeite,

Venus-Kunzite,

Mercury-Zoicite,

And Jupiter-Nephrite.

The senshi's daughter names are the same as their mothers, so I have made it that the senshi I will just call them by their senshi names, and the daughters just normal.



Mars daughter is Rei,

Mercury's daughter is Ami,

Jupiter's daughter is Mako,

And Venus's daughter is Mina.



Chibi is Kousagi's nickname for the adults.





The day was currently beginning, the sun rising. Kousagi opened her eyes. She was lying where her mom was supposed to be sleeping.

“Mom?” she asked to nobody in the room. She looked around and saw she was alone. She must be awake and in her room! Kousagi got up off the bed and ran out the door. She went to the kitchen just to grab a cookie, and then go off to her mother's room. She reached up to grab the cookie… and she heard whispering. She looked up to the window. It seemed to be coming from outside. The whispering seemed to be calling to her. She slowly went outside, quietly, why she did not know.

The fountain outside was as beautiful as ever, but she was afraid of it because that was where Mother passed out. But the whispering was calling to her. She had to go.

“Princess Kousagi?” The voice sounded of the general, Jadeite.

Kousagi glanced up at him. “Yes?”

Jadeite walked up to her and dropped down on one knee in front of her. “You are to be careful around the fountain. We have been warned to go to it.”

“Is it because of what happened to Mother?” Kousagi asked.

Jadeite nodded his head. “Now come, let's go inside.”

Kousagi looked one last time at the fountain and went to walk beside him. “How's Aunt Mars?”

“Oh, she's fine. Rei is fine also.” Jadeite said.

“Oh.” Was all that Kousagi said.

“You can see your mother now. She's awake and seems to be back to normal.”

Kousagi squealed in delight and ran to her mother's room. She pushed open the doors into her parent's room. Her mother was sleeping on her bed, and her father seemed to be in the restroom or somewhere else, for he was not there.

“Mommy!” Kousagi screamed and jumped on the bed.

Serenity woke up with a start, and was getting mauled over by her daughter. “Kousagi!”

“You're awake! It took you so long to wake up! It was boring without you!” Kousagi babbled on.

Serenity smiled and hugged Kousagi. “I know, Kousagi.”

King Endymion walked into the room. “Did I miss something?”

Kousagi got off the bed and ran toward Endymion. She grabbed his hand. “Mommy's awake!”

“Yes, Chibi, I know.” He picked her up and sat on the bed. He looked at Serenity. “How are you feeling?”

Serenity stretched. “A little stiff.”

“Mom?” a voice said. It was Chibi-usa “Hey, you're awake!” Chibi-usa walked over to them. “How are you?”

Serenity smiled. “I'm ok.”

Endymion got up. “Let's give your mother a little bit of room, and let's go make some breakfast for her.”

“Alright!” said both Kousagi and Chibi-usa.

Endymion and the girls left. Serenity changed into her pure white dress with some yellow on it, and she walked to go freshen up. Once she was done, she headed toward the kitchen. Her stomach growled.

“Ahah! That's the Serenity I know! You could hear her stomach a million miles away!” It was Jupiter. Jupiter was dressed up as a chef. “Whaddya want to eat?”

Serenity pretended to be confused. “Eat? Eat! What do you mean? I'm on an all sugar free diet so I can't eat anything except carrots!”

“I see Aunt Serenity also got her humor back!” It was Mako, Jupiter's daughter.

Serenity walked over and grabbed some donuts. “That, I have, dear Mako.” She went over and sat down by Kousagi, who also had a plate full of donuts.

All the inner senshi were sitting around the table with their daughters and husbands. Rei, Mars daughter, was giggling. “Look at how much Kousagi eats! She'll look like a pig in no time!”

“Rei! Be nice,” Mars warned her daughter. That shut Rei up.

“Yeah, you don't want to look like Serenity. Man, is she fat,” Venus joked.

Serenity made a face at Venus.

“No, she isn't, and she looks as wonderful as ever,” Endymion said, sipping his coffee and looking at Serenity.

Serenity looked at him and smiled.

“That's only because your blinded with love.” This comment came from Ami, Mercury's daughter.

“Ouch.” Serenity and Endymion said at the same time.

Mercury was blushing. “She doesn't mean it that way.”

“Mother, I was just going along with the conversation. We all know that Aunt Serenity is as skinny as a toothpick, yet she eats tons of donuts.”

“You got that right,” Serenity said.

The four generals were chuckling over the whole conversation. Serenity glared at them. They saw her face and got quiet.

A beeping sound came from Kunzite's belt. He got up from the table and answered quietly. “Yes?”

They couldn't hear what the man said on the other side, but Kunzite looked alarmed. Kunzite finished and turned around to the queen and king. “We got trouble. There are at least four dead and 2 wounded. Some kind of monster had attacked a home.”



Ohhhhhhh, not much of a drop-off, but maybe it'll leave you in suspense!



Please review!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment