Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3

A new enemy has come and not even Neo Queen Serenity not be able to beat it.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3


Thank you for the reviews! And for the same names, that how it was in the story… I didn't make that up…



Serenity sprang up from her chair. “Where is the monster now?” she asked.

“Down near the park,” Kunzite said.

“Alright… Generals, take your daughters home. The Senshi and I will go investigate,” Serenity ordered.

“I'll go with you,” Endymion said.

“Mother, can I come?” Chibi-usa asked.

“No, just go with the Generals, and keep Kousagi with you,” Endymion answered for Serenity.

Serenity and the senshi walked out of the room. “Let's go.”



When they reached near the park, they heard screaming. People were running away all around them. When they got closer, they saw it was a dragon/person, which had a body and tail of a dragon but the hands and head were that of a human, well, considering the face was a little blue… The face's mouth had two teeth about eight inches long, and she was growling.

Serenity walked up to it. “Alright, freak, you should be punished for hurting and killing people, so I'll punish you in the name of the moon!” She said, doing her little hand motions.

The monster only growled and ran towards her in a flash. She jumped out of the way. She shot a burning crescent moon from her hand at the monster. The monster dashed out of the way, and shot water out of its mouth at it.

“Well, that didn't work!” Serenity shouted.

Venus started running toward the monster. “Let me try!” She jumped up with a “Venus Love and Beauty Shock!”

The chain that shot toward the monster hit it, but it only did very little damage.

Mercury was tapping away at her mini computer. “The monster has very strong armor. Try combining your powers!”

Jupiter and Venus tried theirs together. They said together “Venus Love and Beauty Shock!” and a “Sparkling Wide Pressure!”

The attack went towards monster. The monster tried to dodge out of the way, but didn't do it in time.

“Serenity, finish him off!” Endymion yelled.

Serenity grabbed her staff. She twirled it around. “You bet!”

She ran towards the monster, saying, “Silvermoon Crystal Power Kiss!” The attack hit the monster, and the monster screamed so loud everyone had to cover their ears. It turned into water.

“Check for wounded!” Serenity said, looking around. There were a few people lying around. She walked to one man who was lying face down. He was covered in blood. She knelt by him and turned him over. His face was gone.

She gasped. “What are they trying to do?” She stood up, slightly woozy. Her dress was covered with the mans blood.

Mercury walked over. “There are at least three wounded, and two dead.” She grimaced when she saw the mans head.

Endymion followed Mercury. “That means six dead, and five wounded...all done by this monster.”

Mars stood beside Serenity. “Whatever it is, many people are going to get killed if it keeps on going like this.”

Serenity nodded her head. “Not if we can stop it.”

They had gotten all the wounded to the hospital. Serenity sat down on a bench in the park. “We need to double our watches.” She sighed, and leaned her head against the bench. The wind picked up, and a cold chill came over her. Whispering came from behind her. She looked behind her. Oh no, I'm sitting by a pond, and that whispering… The water was turning black.

Endymion saw the water. He pulled Serenity away. “No touching the water this time.”

“But I want to talk to see what she wants,” Serenity said.

The water finished turning black, and the red blood eyes appeared. “Neo Queen Serenity, I won't speak in rhymes. I'm warning you that you won't win this one. And every time one of my minions comes, they will kill more people.”

“We won't let you get by with this!” Serenity growled.

“Oh, I'm sooo afraid.” She said, the eyes making fun of Serenity. The water began turning back to normal. The eyes disappeared. “Beware…”

“It sounds like it's serious.” The voice came from Pluto, who had just arrived with the outer scouts. “I'm sorry we came late. We were watching for any intruders from our castles, and we have no readings of any kind of enemy.”

“I don't think that they come from space or anything,” Serenity said. She motioned toward the water. “They probably come from water, and the enemy can communicate from the water. The monster, after we defeated it, turned into water.”

Serenity turned to all the senshi. “I want watches on all the fountains and ponds. I don't want any monster to get through.”

The senshi nodded their heads, agreeing.

“Now,” Serenity began, “Let's go home.” So they did.



They reached home, and the senshi went to their homes to see their husbands and children.

Kousagi walked out of the front door. “Mom? How did it go?”

“It was a little troubling, Chibi.” Serenity said.

Chibi-usa walked out door. “Did anyone get hurt?”

Endymion nodded. “Civilians got hurt, but none of the senshi.”

Serenity put her hands on the girls' shoulders. “Listen, children. I don't want you to go near any fountains or ponds.”

“Why?” Kousagi asked.

“Because bad things are coming out of the water,” Endymion said.

“Oh,” was all that Kousagi said.

They all walked inside. Kousagi walked to the kitchen by herself and looked toward the fountain. It was calling to her, but she couldn't and wouldn't disobey her mother. She grabbed the last donut and went to go finish her homework.





Please review!












Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment