Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4

A new enemy has come and not even Neo Queen Serenity not be able to beat it.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4


Thank you for all the reviews! And with the wording, I'm not always so great with that… : ) IT'S FINALLY SNOWING HERE!!! (but it might turn to freezing rain… sad…sniff…)



Neo Queen Serenity looked at the clock and saw it was time to get ready for the ball that they were having Kousagi's birthday. She was turning eight this afternoon. She went to go change from her normal gown into another pure white dress, just with sleeves hanging down at the shoulders and a flowing cape behind it. Red designs were embroidered into the dress, forming red roses on it.

She looked in the mirror and redid her hair into her normal hairstyle, the `odangos,' as Endymion called them. She put a string of pearls around the `odangos,' and wound another string of pearls around her hair.

She heard soft snoring. Endymion, it sounded like. She walked into the living room. He was sleeping on the couch, his Tuxedo a little ruffled. “Wake up, Handsome.” She said, and then kissed him lightly on the lips.

He opened his eyes a little, and then grinned. “What a thing to wake up too.”

Serenity laughed. “Get ready, and please straighten your Tux. I'm going to go and help the girls.”

Endymion nodded his head and gave Serenity a little kiss, then headed for the restroom.

Serenity went to her Kousagi's room first. She knocked. “May I come in?”

The door opened and Kousagi stepped out. “Mama, I can't get my hair right,” she complained.

Serenity directed Kousagi to a chair. “Your hair was always a little more complicated than anyone else's.”

“Yes, but I like it that way.”

She picked up a brush and started brushing Kousagi's light pink hair. She parted her hair and started forming the two rabbit like buns on one side. “Do you have your dress picked out?”

“Yes! The dress has little bunnies in it. Light pink ones,” Kousagi said.

Serenity finished the two buns and started on the other two buns. She almost finished when Chibi-usa walked in. She was wearing a light pink dress with little moons around the bottom of the dress. Her hair was in the two rabbit buns, and they ran past her shoulders. She had Diana in her hands. “How is it going?” she asked.

“Kousagi's hair is almost done. She just needs to put on her dress,” Serenity replied.

“Kousagi… do you want to hold Diana?” Chibi-usa was grinning evilly.

“No! I don't want to hold her!” She proceeded screaming when Chibi-usa came closer. “Mommy!”

“Chibi-usa, please stop!” Serenity said.

“Yes, Chibi-usa, please stop. I don't want to torment the poor little girl,” Diana said.

Chibi-usa stood defiant. “Well, it's not my fault she doesn't like cats!”

“No, it's not. It's just her personality. Now Chibi-usa, go to your father.” Serenity ordered.

Luna walked in. “It's almost ready to begin, Serenity.”

Serenity finished Kousagi's hair and Kousagi went to go get her dress on. Kousagi finished and came over to her. They both walked out and Serenity turned to Kousagi. “Here is how it goes. Your father, sister, and I will walk down the stairs first, and then they'll announce your name and you can come down.”

“Why can't I go in with you?” Kousagi asked.

“Because it's your special day,” Serenity kissed Kousagi on the head and went to Endymion and took his arm.

A voice said, “Announcing you royal Highnesses, King Endymion, Neo Queen Serenity, and Princess Chibi-usa!”

They all went through and were gone. Kousagi began sweating nervously. The voice began again. “And announcing for this special day, your Princess Kousagi!”

Kousagi walked in slowly, straight and trying to calm her sweating. Her parents and even Chibi-usa was smiling at her. All the Senshi were there with their husbands dressed in dresses of their favorite colors. Their daughters looked liked little mini's of them. She finished walking down the stairs and walked over to her parents.

Endymion glowed. “That was perfect.”





The afternoon continued with dances and food. Kousagi was pigging out as usual, and even Serenity was having a hard time keeping away from the food. She walked out onto the patio. The fountain was just over there. But, as usual, a guard was their. She sighed. She would never be able to look at it up close.

“Beautiful princess, may I have this dance?” It was her uncle Shingo.

She accepted his proposal and went to dance.



A little later



It was nearing the end of the party. Serenity was a little tired, and she felt a little full. But, she still went to get some more punch. She poured her cup and looked at it. It was black. Wasn't it red…? She then realized it. Almost everyone had a cup of punch and they were black. She screamed, “Drop your punch!” Everyone didn't understand at first but when they got a good look at the water and saw it was black, they dropped it.

Then people started collapsing.

Endymion caught Chibi-usa, who was very white. People had drunk their punch without realizing it was black. Some of the Senshi dropped, holding their stomachs. Serenity ran over to them. “Call a medic!” Serenity screamed at the guards who hadn't collapsed. “I should have been more careful, I shouldn't have had a big party…” she kept on saying over and over.

Endymion looked at her. “You couldn't have known. It wasn't your fault.” Serenity nodded with tears in her eyes. Almost have the people were down. The medics had just arrived, and people were getting into stretchers. She looked over and saw Rei standing in the middle of the room, tears streaming down her face. Both Rei's parents were in stretchers.

She walked over to Rei and gave her a hug. “We'll fix them up. Don't you worry.”

Rei nodded and returned her hug. Serenity directed her over to Mercury, who had not drank any of the black punch, and neither had her husband or daughter. “Can you take Rei with you?”

Mercury nodded and Zoicite took Rei's hand and seemed to whisper comforting words.

Endymion was carrying Chibi-usa to a stretcher. He motioned Serenity over to them.

Serenity ran over and asked, “How is Chibi-usa?”

Endymion shook his head. “She passed out.”

Serenity took Chibi-usa from him and hugged her. “She has to make it.”

“She is as strong as you. She'll make it,” Endymion comforted her. He looked around. “Where is Kousagi?”



Kousagi was crying. She didn't know what was happening to everyone and Uncle Shingo had fell over after awhile they had been dancing. Then everyone collapsed. It was terrifying. She ran outside, trying to calm herself. This can't be happening!

She ran up the hill. She stopped crying when she realized she was by the fountain. There were no guards around. The whispering started. Kousagi looked toward the water, which had turned black. NO!!!

A black form started coming out of the water. It formed a body out of the water, and then began to become lifelike. It was a woman. She had long black hair that came down to her waist. Her clothes were of the darkest black, and the clothing was simple. She was wearing a dress that was long sleeved and turtle-necked. Her eyes opened. She stared at Kousagi with black eyes. “Princess Kousagi…”

Kousagi stood in fright. Mama…help me…

The black form stepped closer. It seemed to whisper, “Take my hand…”

“MAMA!” screamed Kousagi. She backed up and started to run.

The black lady tried to grab her, but was cut off by a crescent moon crashing into her hand. It burned.

Serenity was walking up to her. “How dare you try to catch my daughter and how *dare* you poison everyone!”

The black form growled. “Beware, Serenity, this will not end. There will be more deaths, and this world will be mine.”

Endymion walked up. “How did you poison everyone?” he demanded.

“I can do many things…” The black form whispered. She seemed to look at all the medics and the people getting helped. “I may only be able to poison the small liquids, but soon, monsters will start coming up from even the smallest pinch of water.”

“You can't do that…” whispered Jupiter, who had tears in her eyes, for her husband and daughter had been some of the victims.

“Oh, I can…and I will.” She began to dissolve. The dissolving water seemed to creep toward Kousagi. Serenity grabbed her and stepped in front of her. “Silvermoon Crystal Power Kiss!”

The water disappeared before the attack could get it.

She turned around and hugged Kousagi. “Don't ever do that again!”

“I didn't mean too…” Kousagi sobbed.

“Oh, Chibi, I didn't mean it that way… I just didn't want you to get hurt.”

Kousagi nodded her head and buried her face in Serenity's shoulder.

Serenity turned to everyone watching. “Hear me, people. I want everyone to watch everything in the water, or any liquid. She can't do anything huge yet, but don't go into any large rivers, lakes, or even creeks. I will make so she can't even get into the water in your houses.” The people began to agree and went to go home or to their family that was hurt.

Serenity turned to one guard. “I want a list of everyone who was hurt.” The guard complied with a small bow with his head and he went to go do his order.





Later



Serenity sighed at the list of people hurt. Her Senshi who had gotten hurt… Mars, Venus, Pluto, and Neptune. The daughters of the Senshi who were hurt were Mako, Jupiter's daughter… Mina, Venus's daughter… Then the generals who had gotten hurt were Jadeite and Nephrite.

Serenity turned to Endymion who was holding Chibi-usa's hand. They were in a hospital. “Endymion… Mamo-chan… I need to use the crystal so it'll protect the most of the water.”

Endymion grimaced and looked at Serenity. “Usako… it'll take most of your energy…”

“Only for a day. These people who had gotten hurt will hurt for about six to ten days.” Serenity took out the crystal. She started whispering, “Crystal, I need your power… Protect the water!” The crystal glowed and Serenity looked like she was about to faint. It was wearing her out. Please…she thought… she then fainted, and Endymion caught her. Usako…I hope it works. I just wish it didn't take so much out of you. He picked her up and brought her to another bed. I pray this will be over soon…

Mercury walked in. Endymion heard her gasp. “Did she use the crystal?”

“Yes. She has used it to protect the water from evil things entering it.” Endymion turned to Mercury. “How are the people doing?”

“They are doing as the same of what happened to Serenity. This time though, the most poison is coming from their mouths,” Mercury closed her eyes. “It is a difficult process getting the poison out.”

Endymion got up and put a hand on Mercury's shoulder. “You can do it.”

He walked out. He needed to talk to Kousagi and to comfort her.



And that is all for now… sigh… it took awhile to get this done, for my mom had to go on, and we played Star Wars monopoly, which I lost… sad… and the snow is now 1 inch deep! YAY! But the news said freezing rain is still coming…



PLEASE REVIEW! Was it bad…any wording wrong, did it make sense mostly through the whole story?... ok, I wont badger you any more…








Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment