Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5

A new enemy has come and not even Neo Queen Serenity not be able to beat it.

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5


Another chapter! YAY!



Endymion walked up to Kousagi's door. He knocked, saying, “Kousagi? Are you in there?” With no answer, he just opened the door and looked around. Kousagi was sitting on the bed, playing with her stuffed bunny.

Kousagi looked up at him. “Yes, papa?”

Endymion sat down next to her. “Just making sure you are alright.”

“Is Chibi-usa alright?” Kousagi looked like she was going to cry.

Endymion put Kousagi on his lap. “Her vital signs seem fine, and her breathing is normal. She just looks like she's sleeping.”

“What about mama?”

“She…” Endymion began, letting out a shaky breath, “She is just resting for a day. It took much out of her.”

“You seem scared.” Kousagi pointed out.

“Do I? Maybe it's just because I worry about your mother when she uses the crystal.”

“The crystal? What's that?”

“Well, it's like your mother's life source… It gives her power to protect her people.”

“Really?”

“Yup.”

“What she do with it?”

“She used the crystal to protect the water from anymore monsters coming through.”

Kousagi seemed to breathe a sign of relief.

“Kousagi… what did the lady say to you tonight?”

Kousagi's face seemed to pale a little. “Nothing.”

“Are you sure?”

“Well… she seemed to whisper take my hand…”

Endymion gave a little start. “Why? Did she want you to go with her?”

Kousagi had a tear coming down. “I don't know… but for a moment I couldn't move… I was so afraid.”

“You had every right to be.” Endymion got up from the bed and put Kousagi down. He started to tuck her in. “Now… sleep tight, and don't let the bugs bite.”

“Papa… there are no bugs in my bed.”

Endymion gave a little chuckle. “It's just like an expression.”

“Oh.”

Endymion gave her a little kiss on the head. “'Night.”

“Good night.”

Endymion walked over to the door and turned the light off. He then went out of the room and headed back for the hospital.



A day later



Kousagi walked over to her window. She was just about to visit her mother, who would anytime wake up. She started brushing her hair, when Artemis and Luna walked in.

“It's time to go.” Artemis announced.

Kousagi looked over to the cats and shuddered a little. She nodded her head, and when the cats walked out she followed at a safe distance. Diana joined them at the door.

Endymion helped Kousagi get her jacket on, and then opened the door. It was pouring rain outside. Kousagi grabbed her umbrella with bunnies on it and followed everyone outside.

When they arrived at the hospital, they still found Serenity asleep. Chibi-usa and Serenity were sharing the same room. Kousagi first walked over to Chibi-usa's side. She grabbed her hand and said, “I'm sorry… even for a sister like you, you didn't really deserve this.”

“Nobody deserved this.” Kousagi looked up to find her mother trying to rise.

“Mama!” Kousagi ran over to her and jumped on the bed.

“Hello Chibi. Have you been good?”

“Of course not,” Kousagi said, grinning.

“It's about time you woke up,” Endymion said, kissing Serenity, getting an `Ick!” from Kousagi.

“Hmm-mm, about time it is,” Serenity mumbled. She looked over at Chibi-usa. “How is she?”

Mercury had just walked in. “She is fine, and she should wake up in a couple of days.”

Little Rei and Ami walked in. Rei still looked a little depressed. Ami walked over to Kousagi and said, “Hello.”

Kousagi mumbled a greeting. She didn't get along with the girls.

Endymion asked Mercury, “How are the other senshi and generals?”

“About the same as Chibi-usa.”

Jupiter walked in, followed by Kunzite, Zoicite, Saturn, and Uranus.

Uranus started speaking first. “Serenity, this is getting serious. We senshi have agreed to watch over the perimeter of the place for awhile. The generals will watch also.”

Kunzite nodded. “We'll be sending our children, once the other two get better, back to their planets. Good people will watch them there.”

“Princess Kousagi could stay with one of the girls,” Saturn started saying, “Until things get in control around here, the girls will have to leave.”

Kousagi didn't want to leave Chibi-usa and her parents behind. She turned to her mother. “Mother, I don't want to go.” She might have to go with Rei to the planet Mars. She didn't want that.

Serenity nodded. “I think I would like Kousagi under my protection. I don't mean to be rude, but I feel safer protecting her.”

All the senshi and general nodded. They understood her.

Kousagi just breathed a sign of relief.



About 4 to 5 days later



Kousagi was planning on staying by Chibi-usa's side till she woke up, for she was due to wake up any moment.

Chibi-usa seemed to moan a little and she turned on her side. Kousagi got up from her chair and whispered in Chibi-usa's ear. “Wake up!”

Chibi-usa grumbled and barely opened her eyes. “Whhhattt iss ittt…”

“You've been asleep for 5 days!” Kousagi screamed at her.

“Whhatt?”

“You heard me.”

Chibi-usa sat up and rubbed her eyes. “Howw… is everyone?”

“Uncle Jadeite and Nephrite awoke about a day ago, and Aunt Mars woke up not long after that, and Aunt Venus is just snoring. We all think she is fine.”

“Who was hurt in the outer senshi?”

“Pluto and Neptune. They both woke up a little before the generals.”

“The girls?”

“Oh, their fine…” Kousagi seemed a little disappointed.

“Kousagi, you have a mean bone in your body… are they awake?”

“Not yet.”

Chibi-usa's stomach growled. “Can you get me some food?”

“Oh sure!” Kousagi skipped over to the food. “There is carrot cake…!”

“Yuck!”

“…some candy, cookies, and some noodle soup.”

“I'll just take the noodle soup, thank you.” Chibi-usa began eating.

Kousagi went to the door. “I'll go tell everyone you're awake!” She skipped out almost until Chibi-usa called her back.

“Wait! What happened to everyone at the party?” she asked.

“It seemed everyone who drank the punch when the water was black got sick and collapsed. No one dead yet, though. It's the same thing that happened to Mama.”

“How did it get in the punch?”

“The lady has a way with controlling liquids. She can communicate through water and have things come out from the littlest drop of water…”

Chibi-usa paled.

“…but Mama used her crystal to protect all the water.”

Chibi-usa's eyes became alert. “Is she ok?”

“Yup, she's fine. She was out for a day, though.” Kousagi once again skipped toward the door. “I'm gonna tell Mama you're ok!”

Chibi-usa was once again alone. She settled back into her pillows. It would be great to have this whole thing over.



Mostly just a filler, but hoped its ok.










Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment