Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 6

A new enemy has come and not even Neo Queen Serenity not be able to beat it.

Chapter 7 - Chapter 6

Chapter 7 - Chapter 6


YAY! FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER!



Sorry it took awhile to get up. Sorry if it does not sound too good, I am sorta having a writers block right now, but I feel like writing. Isn't that weird?



It was early morning. Everything seemed to be going peacefully, since it had been a week since the attack. The senshis' daughters were at their home planets. Kousagi and Chibi-usa stayed with their mother, Serenity, and their father, Endymion.

The outer senshi went on patrols frequently through the palace and the gardens. They made sure nothing was going amiss. Sailor Saturn had the same duty, but since she was only in eighth grade, she would get time off and spend some time with Chibi-usa.

Kousagi was currently struggling with her math homework, even though she did not get that much, since she was only in third grade. Serenity went to help. Eventually, she finished helping Kousagi; sure, that everything was correct. If she were not, she would be deeply embarrassed. Kousagi went to check with her father anyways.

Serenity sighed and went to Chibi-usa's room. The door was open so she just walked in. Chibi-usa was sitting at her desk, looking like she was drawing something. Serenity crept up behind and looked at the picture. Of course… It was of Helios and Chibi-usa. Serenity remembered the pictures she drew of her and Endymion so she could get him to remember.

Serenity whispered in Chibi-usa's ear. “How's it going?”

Chibi-usa screeched and covered the picture with her arms. She glared at Serenity. “Why didn't you knock?”

Serenity shrugged. “The door was open.”

“But…” Chibi-usa looked towards the door. “Oh…”

“You thinking of Helios again?”

Chibi-usa was quiet for a moment. “Hai.”

“Been a while since you've seen him.”

“Hai.”

Serenity pulled up a chair and sat down. “How about this… when we have another dance after this whole thing is over, invite him to the dance. I'm sure he'll be able to come over.”

“Well, umm, I was going to ask you that…just didn't get around to it.”

“How about it?”

“Sure!” Chibi-usa squealed, and then looked embarrassed.

“Well then,” Serenity got up and hugged Chibi-usa. “Are you done with your homework?”

“Uhh, almost,” Chibi-usa put the picture away and brought out her math homework. Chibi-usa looked at it and grinned up at Serenity. She turned the math homework to her. “How about helping me with this? I bet you can't do this anymore!”

Serenity stared hard at the math. “Living with your father and a brainy person for a friend, I'll show you how to get that done!” With that, she sat down, and started on the homework.



Later



Endymion went walking the hallways in the palace. Kousagi had come to ask him to check her homework and once he had finished, he told her she got everything right. Kousagi surprised him by saying Serenity helped. She knew more than he thought.

All the sudden a cold wave came over him. Chills went up his spine. He looked all around him and saw no one. “Who's there?”

It was quiet until a voice answered, “I am.”

“Who are you? Where are you?” He started to look faster around him.

The voice laughed. “I am no where around you. I am just visiting you a little mental conversation. It had gotten lonely and boring around where I was.”

Endymion leaned against the wall. “What are you doing?”

“Like I said, having a conversation. Isn't that what you humans do?” the voice asked. “But anyways, I want to say that was a little neat trick your wife did. Protecting the water with her crystal.” The voice began to pout. “And now I'm all alone, stuck here.”

“Maybe that's where you belong.”

“Now, now, don't get feisty. I just want to warn you, that I am not gone yet. I will have my revenge, if it is the last thing I do.”

“Hai, tons of people say that,” Endymion started saying, “And look what happened to them. Look at yourself.”

The voice seemed to harden. “I will, believe me, I will, and you and your whole family will pay for this.” Then the voice seemed to disappear.

Endymion felt the voice go out of his head. He was alone once more. He needed to talk to Serenity. He walked over to Chibi-usa's room. The door was open so he peeked in. Serenity was there, and it seemed like she was trying to help Chibi-usa with her homework. He cleared his throat. “Serenity?”

Serenity looked up and nodded her head. She followed Endymion out the room and closed the door. “What is it?”

“She's back, the one that attacked our city.”

Serenity's face turned grave. “How?”

Endymion looked around. “I mean, I haven't seen her or anything…she just seemed to enter my mind and had a `mental conversation' as she called it.”

“Is she after you?”

“No, no, she doesn't seem like it, but I'm afraid she is after an easier target.”

“What do you presume?”

“She will try to enter some person's body and try to take the crystal to unleash her monsters.”

Serenity buried her face in her hands. “Maybe we should have sent Kousagi and Chibi-usa back with the other little girls to Mar's or another senshi's planet.”

“Maybe we should have. We can send them there, if you wish.”

Serenity shook her head. “I would, but it doesn't seem right. I want them here just in case, so I can protect them.”

Endymion nodded his head. “I know what you mean. We just need to keep a watch over Kousagi and Chibi-usa.”

“Hai.”

Endymion looked at his watch. “Lets tuck the girls in bed… it's their bedtime.”





Night Time, Kousagi's room



Kousagi hugged her bunny. She was in bed, trying to get to sleep. Her mother and her father and tucked her in just a little bit ago, but she was having trouble sleeping. It was cold in her room. She turned over, the bed squeaking as she did it.

Kousagi…

“Nani?” she whispered.

Kousagi, listen to me…

“Who are you?” she managed to squeak out.

That does not matter… listen to me…receive me in your body, and I can make you become a sailor senshi like your mother and sister, and as brave as your father…

“No… my mommy said that I have to wait for my powers…” Kousagi started saying.

Yes, but why wait? Surprise your family!

Kousagi shook her head. “I can't disobey my family.”

Fine…

Kousagi stifled a scream as something entered her body and her conscious slipped away, being taken over by someone else…



Ok, sorry, it was about 2 weeks late, but I had writer's block… I wrote the first half of this a couple days ago and finished it today. I've taken a liking to Kousagi, so I might make her have a big part!



Thank you for the reviews and please review!












Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment