Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 7

A new enemy has come and not even Neo Queen Serenity not be able to beat it.

Chapter 8 - Chapter 7

Chapter 8 - Chapter 7


*dances around* another chapter and earlier this time!



Serenity heard someone outside their door.  It was a little after they had tucked their daughters in.  I wonder if Kousagi had a bad dream or
something.
Serenity got up from her bed and tried not to wake up Endymion. She went to the door and opened it up.  No one was there.  Hmm…that's funny.

Serenity went back into bed.  However, when she had gotten there, Kousagi was standing before her.  She had a weird look in her eyes.  "Chibi? Did you have a bad dream?"

Kousagi did not answer.

"Kousagi?"

She still did not answer.  Instead, she jumped up at Serenity.  She started clawing at her.  "Give me the crystal!"

Serenity gasped as Kousagi's fingernails drew blood across her cheek.  What was Kousagi doing?  She could not hurt her child.  "Kousagi!"

Endymion awoke and jumped up quickly and pick up Kousagi.  Kousagi had made several scratches on Serenity's face, and blood was gushing down.  Serenity covered her face with one hand and reached out the other to Kousagi.

"What happened?” Endymion asked.

Serenity stared at him in amazement.  "I… I don't know."

Endymion held the squirming girl.  "This is not Kousagi.  Someone is
controlling her body.” He spoke softly. “We should have seen this.”

“It's too late.”

Endymion and Serenity turned around. She stood there.

The woman laughed and tossed her black locks over her shoulder. “Oh, please, Serenity, did you really think you could hold be off? Kousagi, poor dear, is now under my control. I was able to touch your crystal and call off the `protection' you had placed over the water. I know how it works now; you cannot stop me.

“We have defeated many enemies and you will be no different!” Endymion shouted.

“Oh please…” The woman flicked her wrist and Kousagi passed out. “Kousagi is now in a deep sleep. Don't even try to wake her up; she has been too poisoned.” The woman laughed bitterly.

“Silver Moon…” Serenity started saying, staff in hand.

The woman laughed some more and disappeared in a flash.

Serenity ran to Kousagi. “This can't happen! We need to help and watch over those people!” She looked at Kousagi, and took her in her arms. “Chibi, can you hear me?”

Endymion shook his head. “I think what the woman said was true. She won't wake up until the woman is destroyed.”

Serenity hugged Kousagi tighter and leaned her head on Endymion's chest. Tears streamed out of her eyes.

“Chibi…I'm sorry.” Endymion took Kousagi from Serenity. “We'll wake you, don't worry.”



Later



Chibi-usa was in the dumps. Kousagi had attacked their mother, and is now in a deep sleep. Nothing was turning well around here. Tragedy followed everywhere, it seemed like.

She sighed.

Her mother was getting very edgy lately. It is so weird… the woman who had taken control over Kousagi has not appeared for more than two weeks. Serenity and her senshi had tried to go find the woman and they could not find her. The outers had teleported to find where she was. This was getting impossible. Maybe the woman was just teasing them… but how was Kousagi still asleep? It made no sense.

Chibi-usa was allowed to go to school anymore, and she was not even allowed to leave her room without Saturn accompying her, or outside with another senshi following her.

Serenity was watching Chibi-usa through her door that was open again. Serenity's face had healed, leaving just a few scabs that were not very pretty. She leaned her head on the wall. She recalled what happened when she went to find the evil woman.



Flashback



Serenity and her senshi were walking towards the fountain. The water was a cool blue color, and Serenity put her hand in it to test it. Nothing happened. “I don't know… it just seems at this fountain she seems to communicate with people. I don't know where she went.”

Mercury walked up. “She could still be there, just staying away to making us believe that she had disappeared forever.”

“That could be one thing…” Pluto said.

“Do you want us to teleport to where she is?” Saturn suggested.

“Well…” Serenity started. “That would be good. When will we go?”

“No, not you, just us outers,” Uranus said. Serenity looked defiant. “You need to stay here and the inner senshi too; just in case she comes back.”

Serenity pondered on it. “It sounds reasonable.”

The outer senshi gathered in a circle and held each other's hands.

“Be careful!” Mars said.

“Kick butt!” Jupiter said, and Mercury and Venus just grinned at the outers and gave them encouragement.

Serenity looked serious. “Hai, please do be careful.”

“Please… when have we not been careful?” Neptune said, looking at Uranus.

Serenity remembered the last battle against Galaxia… “I can remember a few.”

“Hai, don't remind us.” Uranus said. She and the other outers' started glowing and in another second, they had disappeared.

Please be careful… Serenity thought.

Venus came up and put a hand on Serenity's shoulder. “Don't worry, they'll do fine!”

Serenity gave a small smile. “I'm sure they will.”



End flashback



Serenity rubbed her forehead. Uranus and the other outers' still had not returned. Now she was beginning to worry. She looked over to Chibi-usa. Chibi-usa was just staring off into space. Endymion came up and said, “I'll talk to Chibi-usa for a little bit, so go rest…”

Serenity nodded and left them alone for a little bit. She went to go visit Kousagi.

They had put her in her own bed, and putting her favorite bunny in her arms. Kousagi just looked like she was sleeping.

Serenity sat on the bed next to her and grabbed her hand. Dear Chibi, your leaving is now leaving us heartbroken… Chibi-usa does not even tease anyone anymore. We need you back… We all miss you…Your father has been trying everything to find the women who poisoned you… So far, to no avail…

Endymion walked in to find Serenity holding Kousagi's hand. He sat down next to her and put an arm across her shoulders.

“How is Chibi-usa?” Serenity asked.

“Tired… She is just going to take a nap for now…” Endymion said.

“I feel sorry for her, to be kept up in here with no one her age to talk to now…”

“Everything will be fine…” Endymion started saying, trying to comfort her.



Somewhere



Pluto tried to calm her breathing. Her breath came in harsh and ragged. Ever since they had landed here, they had been separated. They have been here for over a week, and getting food was hard. She seemed to be in a normal jungle just with no animals. However, there was fruit some places. But she found out after a couple of days it was just poisoning her slowing. The fruit contained some sort of element, and now she was very sick.

She needed to transport back to earth, but she could not do it without the other outers. She kept on walking, leaning on her staff. A path came into view, and after awhile of walking on it, she came upon a castle of some sort. This must be where the woman lived.

She walked to the door and tried to open it. It would not budge.

“Pluto!” It sounded like Uranus.

Pluto turned around and saw Uranus limping toward her, holding her stomach and something in her hand. “Uranus! Are you ok?”

Uranus groaned a little. “Don't ask. I wish we never volunteered to come here.”

Pluto leaned more on her staff. “At least we know what to expect. The fruit is poisoned, and… what happened to your leg?”

“Is that why I want to rip out my stomach right now?” Uranus said, gazing at a small fruit she had in her hand.

Pluto slapped the fruit away. “Yes, and we are now feeling the effects of it… Neptune and Saturn are probably too.”

Uranus had a pained look on her face. “I hope not…” She gazed down to her leg. “Some sort of monster that was guarding this place… I disposed of it, but it was a lot of work.” Blood began to seep through her fingers.

Pluto ripped a small piece of her skirt off. “Here, I'll tie it…”

“Thanks,” Uranus said. She looked up to the top of the castle. “We should probably just wait here for them…” Some small twigs breaking cut her off.

“Something is coming…,” Pluto whispered. She twirled her staff, though her arms were weak from the poison.

Uranus pulled out her sword. “Bring it on.”



La la la… ok, how was it? Please review!




















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment