Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Chapter 8

A new enemy has come and not even Neo Queen Serenity not be able to beat it.

Chapter 9 - Chapter 8

Chapter 9 - Chapter 8


Thank you for waiting for this chapter!



Uranus pulled out her sword. “Bring it on.”

Twigs snapped. Pluto held her breath in as it got closer.

Uranus ran at full speed toward the thing, and let out a yell. Another yell answered, this time saying, “Uranus! What are you doing?”

“Neptune…?” Pluto started.

Neptune came out of the bushes, Saturn over her shoulder. Uranus took Saturn from her. Neptune sighed and stretched. “I found her like this… I don't know what happened to her.”

“Pluto, we need to teleport now,” Uranus stated.

“Can we do it without Saturn?”

“No no no… I can do it,” came all small voice.

“Saturn?” Neptune said.

Saturn leapt out of Uranus's arms. “Sorry… something is affecting me.” She held her hand against her heart.

“It seems to be attacking to the heart, isn't it?” Pluto said.

Saturn nodded her head, grabbing Uranus's hand. “We are teleporting now, since we know where the base is. The inner senshi can just teleport here.”

“What about us?” Neptune asked.

“We would only burden them because we are hurt.” Saturn sighed. “We cannot fight with them.”

Uranus looked like she disagreed. “We need to help them fight!”

Saturn shook her head. “No.”

Pluto squared her shoulders and looked hard at the senshi. “She is right. We cannot fight.”

Neptune nodded her head. She grabbed Pluto's hand and Saturn's. “Let us teleport home.”

Pluto closed the circle by grabbing Uranus's hand. They all screamed, “Sailor Teleport!” And in bright flashing lights, they were gone.



Crystal Tokyo



Neo Queen Serenity paced around in the throne room, twisting her hanky. She was worried sick over the outer senshi who had still not returned. She rubbed her head. When would this be over?

“Serenity!” Mars came rushing in. She gave a little bow. “Monsters are once again attacking the city.”

Serenity gasped and held out her hand. Her staff appeared in her hand. “Let's go.” She quickly walked to Chibi-usa's room. “Chibi-usa, go to the generals, please.”

Chibi-usa looked questionably at her. “Why?”

“Monsters are attacking again.”

“Well then, let me fight.” Chibi-usa stated.

“No!” Serenity snapped. Her face softened. “I'm sorry, but I can't let you fight…just in case something happened to you.”

“But what if something happened to you?”

Serenity sighed. “I want to protect you… and I have more fighting experience.”

Chibi-usa nodded and hugged her quickly. “Hai, you do… now go kick some monster butt.” Chibi-usa ran out the door, Jadeite waiting for her.

Serenity walked out of the room, her senshi waiting for her. She turned to Mercury, who had her mini computer out. “Which way are they?”

Mercury pointed to where they were.

Serenity nodded and twirled her staff. She walked toward that direction, senshi following.

They came to a clearing in the forest, burns everywhere on the trees. They heard people screaming, and saw many bodies lying on the ground when they had gotten closer.

Blood was everywhere.

Venus gasped. “If they keep this up, none of Crystal Tokyo will be left.”

“That is why we must not let them keep it up,” Jupiter said.

A monster came into the clearing. It was female, though it had blood red eyes and a dragon tail. Spines came out of her back. The monster had no mouth it seemed like.

Mars pulled an arrow of fire out of the air. “Mars Flame Sniper!”

The arrow twirled at lighting speed toward the monster.

The monster spun out of the way, faster than the arrow. The arrow curved back to go toward the monster. The monster just lifted a hand. Water sprayed toward the arrow. The arrow disappeared.

Mars clenched her fists. “That's no ordinary water, for normal water couldn't kill my attack.”

“How about ice against water?” Mercury suggested. “I'll freeze it up…” The monster lifted her hands again. Mercury shouted, “Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!”

The water froze.

Serenity didn't hesitate. “Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss!”

The attack spun toward the monster, and it turned it back to water. More monsters came into the clearing.

“Mercury, is there any more around us?” Venus asked.

Mercury tapped some keys on her mini computer. “The only ones are around us. They are the last ones.”

“Great!” Venus brought out her Love Me chain. “Venus Love Me Chain!” The chain sped out and wrapped around all the monsters. Some she missed, who ran towards Mars and Jupiter.

Serenity used her attack on the monsters and they turned to water. She looked around. Jupiter and Mars had two going towards them, two going towards Venus and Mercury, and three towards her. “Great,” she mumbled.

Jupiter hurled a lighting bolt at the monster, killing it, for electricity does not go well with water. Mercury froze hers and Jupiter threw a lighting bolt at that monster. It too died.

Serenity struggled with the three she had. Every time she hit one, the body part she hit always reappeared. She couldn't use her attack that much longer, for she was getting spent.

Venus had wrapped the remaining monsters, using her “Venus Wink Chain Sword!” to slaughter them off.

Serenity heard someone drop by her. She looked over her should and saw it was Endymion. “Your late!”

Endymion unsheathed his sword. “I'm sorry, but I had to make sure our daughters were safe.”

“That's ok, then.”

Endymion did a “La Tuxedo Bomber” at one monster, weakening it, threw a rose at one which knocked it to the ground with amazing force, and swung his sword and knocked off the head of the last remaining monster, which the head already started to reappear.

Serenity did her, “Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss!” and it turned the remaining monsters to dust.

Serenity breathed a sign of relief and kissed Endymion's cheek. “Thank you.”

Endymion gave a grin. “What would you ever do without me?”

“Wait! Something is coming!” Mercury said. She was tapping away on her mini computer.

A bright circle appeared, revealing the outer senshi.

Serenity screamed, “What happened?” when she saw what shape they were in.”

Uranus gave a smile. “Nothing that you can't handle.” She coughed and held her leg.

Pluto tried to finish her coughing and spoke in a weak voice, leaning on her staff. “We ate some fruit that we have here, because we were hungry. We were stupid enough not to be wary if it could be poinsoned.”

Saturn about collapsed. Endymion rushed forward and picked her up. “Let's get you to the hospital.”














Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment