Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 9

A new enemy has come and not even Neo Queen Serenity not be able to beat it.

Chapter 10 - Chapter 9

Chapter 10 - Chapter 9


Last chapter… :) thank you SO MUCH for the reviews! They kept me going! For me, it can take a lot of motivation to finish a story quickly…



Serenity gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. “Chaos?”

Chaos stood up and laughed some more. “Now are you scared? You have every reason to be!”

“I will seal you, Chaos, into blackness forever,” Serenity said, raising her staff, gathering all her power.

Chaos raised her hand and a black mist full of energy started forming. “Try your best, dear Serenity.”

“Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss!” screamed Serenity. Power shot out from the wand and went toward Chaos.

Chaos blew at the black mist, and it shot toward Serenity's attack. “Feel the power of the black mist.”

Serenity struggled to remain her footing. Where had Chaos gotten this much power?

Chaos just stood there, not making any emotion.

Endymion grabbed Serenity and helped her to keep staying up. He whispered, “You can do it,” into her ear.

I can, can't I? I can do this! I WILL do this! Serenity shot even more power at Chaos, and Chaos was getting pushed toward the wall.

Chaos was engulfed in Serenity's bright attack.

Serenity gulped and leaned against Endymion. “Is she gone?”

Endymion didn't say anything for a minute, but then said, “I don't think so.”

Black mist shot towards them, and Endymion protected Serenity with his cloak. When it stopped blowing, they looked around. They were in a field of darkness.

“You see, Serenity… You cannot do it… None of your power can conquer me…” Chaos's voice haunted.

Serenity felt an invisible force pull her away from Endymion. “Endymion…?”

Endymion was getting pulled away from her. “Serenity! Hold on!”

They both were getting pulled high in the air.

They were holding by the hands and the force pulled harder. “Don't let go!” Serenity screamed.

Endymion tried to grab harder. “If we keep on doing this, we'll just get ripped apart!”

Chaos's voice entered their minds “Now, now, we can't have that, can we?”

Something grabbed Serenity's feet and pulled her hands away from Endymion. “NO! ENDYMION!”

“USAKO!” He disappeared.

“MAMO-CHAN!” Serenity screamed, tears streaming down her face. She stopped getting pulled and landed on the ground. “Oof!” She said when she landed.

Endymion… where are you? Serenity held her breath in as she got up and looked around. The senshi were gone… All around her the area had changed. She was in the forest outside the castle… She walked in the direction she thought the castle was in.

It began to get dark. Light rain began to fall, and Serenity shivered against the rain. It was getting so cold. Through the darkness she couldn't really see anything… but wait… what was that in front of her a few feet away from her?

She walked towards it, and let out a gasp as she recognized the cape. “Endymion?” She rushed towards him. “Mamo-chan!”

He was laying face down, and she slowly bent down and gave him a little shake. “Wake up, sleepy head.”

When he didn't move, she began to turn him over when she felt something on her hand. She held it close to her face. “Blood?” Her face turned in horror. “Endymion!”

When she turned him over, she cried out in surprise. He was covered in blood; small daggers were embedded into his stomach. Tears streamed down her face. “Endymion…” she moaned his name over and over.

This can't be true… it's an illusion… it has to be!

“Dear Serenity…” Chaos's voice haunted. “It is not a dream.”



Crystal Tokyo



Chibi-usa paced around her room. Something wasn't right… They should have returned by now.

“Princess Chibi-usa, you have to remember that their fight won't be easy; they can take a long time,” Diana told her.

Chibi-usa sighed. “Yes, I know Diana… I just can't help but worry… here I am just sitting here while my parents are off fighting and Kousagi is in a death-like trance!”

Diana looked at her sadly. “I know, but it is the Queen's and King's order that you stay here.”

“I know…” Chibi-usa said. She paused when she heard a sound coming from the room where they had put Kousagi. “What was that?”

She walked into Kousagi's room. “Kousagi?” She gasped when she saw her bed was empty. “Someone has taken her!” She ran out and called the generals. “Kousagi is gone!”

“What?” the generals said in disbelief. They ran to the room and saw it was true. They pondered on what to do, speaking in low voices.

Chibi-usa burst into tears. “I have to do something!” She ran into her room and collapsed onto her bed. I have to do it…

She raised her hands into the air. “Moon Eternal… MAKE UP!” She then transformed into Eternal Sailor Chibi Moon.

Diana, Luna, and Artemis ran into the room. “Princess!” Luna said. “You cannot do it!”

“I can! And it's my fault I wasn't watching more closely!” Chibi-usa brought out her crystal. “O crystal… grant me my wish! Transport me to where my parents have gone!” A flash erupted and she was gone.

“Princess… no…” moaned Diana.



Somewhere



Serenity laid Endymion's head down softly. “I'll save you and the others… we'll all be back at Crystal Tokyo at sometime…”

Serenity got up and looked towards where Chaos's voice was. “I'll get you for this.”

Chaos laughed. “Oh, really?” Chaos appeared. “I would love to see you try, dear.”

“Where are the senshi?”

“Your senshi…why… dead, of course…” Chaos's started.

Serenity gasped.

“…You'd really think that they would be allowed to live?” She laughed. “What a crazy thought.”

Serenity brought out her Silver Crystal. “I will defeat you.”

“Try me.”

They both flung their powers at each other. Serenity's was a bright white, while Chaos's was a pitch black.

Serenity felt her strength creep out of her. I can do this… I can do this!

Chaos, again, just stood there. She was only using one hand. “Be gone, Serenity.” She flashed more of her power toward Serenity, engulfing her in a black mist.

Serenity dropped her silver crystal and shook with emotion. I can't… I can't…

Serenity wiped her forehead… and looked at her hand. It was drenched in blood.

Chaos stopped the pitch-black mist and kneeled in front of Serenity. “Join me, Serenity. You cannot defeat me. Your husband and youngest daughter are dead.”

Serenity held her head and started coughing. “You can't do this… I can't join you.”

“Yes you can, Serenity… I have to make you join out of your own free will… if you don't, I'll have to kill you.”

“Then kill me.”

“Naughty… how selfish you are… Willing to let me kill you with out seeing about a way to escape…”

“I can find a way.” Serenity tried hard to think… her mind was slipping away from her…

Chaos laughed. “Not this time, my dear. Look around you.”

Serenity took a moment, and then lifted her head. Her senshi laid about all around her. They were all speared with tiny daggers. “No…”

“Your daughter, Kousagi, can't wake up…”

Kousagi appeared and landed next to Endymion. Her eyes were open in a blank stare.

“Your generals didn't even try to protect her… and neither did your oldest daughter… Chibi-usa.”

Serenity's mind began to cloud, and then her eyes became possessed. “You're right…”

“Of course I am.” She held out her hand. “Now, join me.”

Serenity grabbed her hand.

Chaos laughed. “Welcome to the Dark Side.”



Somewhere again



Chibi-usa shuddered against the coldness. She had landed in a forest, and she was getting weary from walking. She heard a twig snapped behind her, and she stopped to listen. More branches snapped, then slowly increasing.

She walked a little bit more, than ran as the footsteps sounded behind her.

She ran a great distance, little tears coming out of her eyes. “Mom…dad…where are you?” she whispered.

She came to a clearing and stopped. She could see her father. “Dad…?” He was lying on his back, and it looked like had been stabbed. “Dad?!”

She dropped on her knees beside him. “What happened?” She started sobbing. She cradled his head in her arms. “Father…”

Someone grabbed her from behind. She screamed and kicked. “Let go!”

“Chibi-usa!” It sounded like her father.

She spun around. “Dad?” Her father was standing before her, mask off, and several scrapes on his head, and bruises around his wrists. She jumped at him and hugged him, quietly sobbing on his shoulder. “I thought you were dead…”

“Shh…shh… I know…” He set her down. “These aren't real. Look around you.”

Chibi-usa did and saw the senshi lying around, the way the fake Endymion was. “The senshi!”

“I'm sure they are fake, too. They…” Endymion choked on the words. “Chaos most likely used them against Serenity…”

“Chhaos?” Chibi-usa stuttered out.

“Yes… now she has taken Serenity…”

“Mom can defeat her though! She can… she has the Silver Crystal!”

Endymion held out his hand. Little tears crept out of his eyes. “I found her crystal lying near here… I fear she tried to use it, and…” he started choking up again. “Lost.”

Chibi-usa started to shake. “No… she is Neo Queen Serenity! She cannot be beaten!” Chibi-usa collapsed and pounded the ground with her fist. “No!”

“Chibi-usa… we have to try to save her…” Endymion picked up his daughter. “I found Kousagi lying near my fake body… I don't know if she is fake or real.”

“She has to be real… that is the reason I came, because someone took Kousagi.”

Endymion sat her down next to Kousagi. “Here she is.”

Chibi-usa kissed Kousagi on the head, and wiped her tears away. “Dad, lets go try to help Mom.”



Again, Somewhere



Mars woke up and saw that all the inner senshi were around her. “Everyone?”

Someone groaned in response, and it sounded like Jupiter.

“Jupiter?”

Jupiter groaned again. “Loud and cloudy…”

Mars got up and tried to help Jupiter up. “How is your throat?”

Jupiter rubbed her throat, which had light blood on it. “Never better.”

“Good, now help me get up Venus and Mercury,” Mars said, heading towards Mercury. Mercury had a slight bump on her head, and Mars gently shook her. “Hey, are you ok?”

Mercury opened her eyes and squinted. “I'm ok.”

Venus had trouble sitting up. “What happened?”

“A strong blast of energy just seemed to blast everyone away,” Mars told them.

“Which way is the castle?” asked Jupiter.

Mercury sat up slowly and opened her computer goggles and scanned the area. “That way,” she said, pointing in a direction.

“Let's go,” Jupiter said.

They all got up slowly and walked towards the castle.



Castle: Endymion and Chibi Moon



“What a scary place,” Chibi Moon commented.

“Hai,” Endymion agreed.

They entered the door, which was still blown away from Jupiter and Venus's attack.

A voice greeted them. “Welcome… don't worry, King and Princess, you will see Serenity soon, safe and sound.”

Endymion grabbed Chibi Moon's hand. “Try to ignore her.”

“Why ignore me? I am telling the truth…well, maybe not the whole truth, dear ones… but don't worry, you will see her…”

They entered the throne room and Chaos sat on the throne… and… Serenity? sat next to her on the ground.

“Serenity?” Endymion asked.

Serenity just stared at them blankly.

Chaos got up and walked towards them. “Do you like my new decoration?”

“What?”

“Serenity has joined me and is still getting treatment… So sorry she cannot greet you right now…”

“She would never join you!” Endymion shouted.

“Why wouldn't she? Her husband, senshi, and her youngest daughter were dead… Princess Chibi-usa and the generals did NOTHING to protect Kousagi… Her world was getting destroyed.”

“You tricked her!” Chibi Moon screamed.

“Isn't that surprising?” Chaos laughed. “I can control everything now… Neo Queen Serenity, the senshi, you, and Crystal Tokyo. Nothing can happen to me now.”

“No!” screamed a voice. “No!”

The senshi walked up beside Endymion and Chibi Moon. “That is not true!” screamed Venus.

“Oh, but it is… I'll show you…” Chaos turned her gaze to Serenity. “Serenity… come here…”

Serenity slowly got up and came to her. Chaos gave a little laugh. “Now, Serenity… tell them who you are…”

“I am…” she seemed to start. “I am…” Who am I? Who are all these people? A memory came to her. Serenity? Is that who I am?

“No.” a voice said in the back of her mind. “You are not.”

“Then who am I?” Serenity said back.

“I do not know… who are you?” the voice asked.

“I am…cosmos?”

“Cosmos,” the voice repeated for her.

“Cosmos?”

“Wake up, soon to be Cosmos…wake up and embrace your destiny…” the voice said.

“How?”

Endymion looked at his wife who seemed to be struggling with answering.

Chaos began to get impatient. “Tell them who you now are, Serenity.”

Serenity did not hear her. “Who are you?” she asked the voice.

“Someone waiting to awaken.”

“You are cosmos,” Serenity said.

“Correct.”

“I am cosmos.”

“And your duty…?

“To protect the ones I love, the galaxy, the cosmos…”

“Awaken…”

Serenity's eyes cleared. Her moon symbol on her forehead shattered. “I am Sailor Cosmos.”

Chaos's eyes widened. “Cosmos…?” She flung away from Serenity, or, Sailor Cosmos, who was enveloped in a white light.

“Mom?” Chibi Moon asked.

“Serenity?” Both the senshi and Endymion asked.

Serenity no longer stood before them. A figure with the face of Serenity stood there, her odango shaped hair on her head replaced by hearts, and silver hair cascading down her back.

On her forehead was a star shaped symbol that was also on her brooch that had small wings attached to it. She had another brooch down at the bottom of her waist, and a skirt that was white, but in the middle, it had a rainbow of colors.

A long white cape went down her back, then forming into long, white wings. She had hairpins and a star shaped symbol on her choker around her neck.

She no longer wore white boots in her Eternal form, but instead wore high-heeled shoes; rings across her fingers, and her staff had a formed a circle at the end, wings attached to it.

“Cosmos…” murmured Endymion.

“This cannot be!” screeched Chaos. “I had you under my control!”

“Chaos…” began Cosmos. “I want to thank you for giving me the chance to awaken.”

“What…?”

“What I cannot forgive…is what you have tried to do,” finished Cosmos. She pointed her staff at Chaos. “I will seal you to death forever.”

“Cosmos… you can't! I'm sorry… I did not realize what I was doing…” Chaos seemed very frightened. “Forgive me, and spare me.”

“I would if you told the truth. Even if you did, it might be to dangerous for you to live… you would eventually come back to take over Crystal Tokyo.”

“You can't kill me!”

“You're right; I won't. But your own creation, these monsters, will destroy you.”

“O? And how are they going to acclompish that?”

“Because of the monsters you created… You created them all too well… They don't like you using them for your dirty work.”

“What?”

“These monsters that you created, were once people of the Earth that disappeared but it was never reported because you erased the minds of the people that knew them.”

“So…?”

“I have been able to awaken them from their controlled mind. Right now as we speak, they are killing you.”

“They can't awaken! Its not in your power!”

“You're right; it is in yours. You created them by selling your soul to the real Chaos. You were but a pawn.”

Chaos looked speechless and blood came leaking out of her mouth.

Cosmos continued. “And now they have reawakened, which you vowed that they could never do.”

Chaos gasped and collapsed to the ground, dead.

Venus said in a small voice. “What will happen to the people who were taken to be monsters?”

Cosmos looked at her with a calm face. “They were taken from a long time past, and now that they have reawakened, they will go and meet their ancestors and rest peacefully.

“The real Chaos has been preparing for this war for nearly a millenium. Let's not let him succeed.”

The senshi nodded, and Endymion stepped up to Cosmos. “Cosmos…?”

Cosmos smiled. “I am still the same. I am just in a different form.” She walked over to him and kissed him. Tears came down her face. “I'm sorry I believed you were dead.”

Cosmos hugged Chibi Moon. “Chibi-usa, I want you to go to Kousagi, so when she wakes up, someone she knows will be beside her.”

“Yes mama.” Chibi Moon began to cry. “I truly thought you had turned!”

“For a little, but not fully… I don't think I was controlling my mind when I said I would join her.” Cosmos held her by her shoulders. “Now, off you go.”

She watched her leave and greeted her senshi.

They greeted her and said a couple of “Welcome back!”

She gave each of them a hug. “We are not over yet. Chaos has yet to come.”

The floor shook as an answer. “How right you are, Cosmos. But now I am here, and I did not expect you to get this far.”

Cosmos spoke. “I will defeat you and seal you away forever.”

“That's what they all say.” A black ghost like thing appeared in front of them. It laughed and shot an attack at them. “Die!”

Cosmos twirled her staff. “Cosmo Star Dust!” and she held against the attack, never faltering.

“You have not felt the full power of Chaos!” Chaos said, as Cosmos held out against the power. Chaos shot the most it had at Cosmos.

Cosmos kept holding out against it. “You can't win, Chaos.”

“Yes I can. You will never leave this castle alive! If I die, you will die as well.”

Cosmos answered by letting go of her staff and having her Silver Crystal appear in her hands. She turned to Endymion. “Thank you for holding it.”

Chaos was still pouring on the attacks, and Cosmos held up her Crystal, forming a barrier around her, Endymion and the senshi. “You will die, and I won't give you the pleasure of having us die with you.”

Venus turned to the other senshi. “We can help!” Venus stepped to one side of the barrier and held lifted her hands. “Venus Crystal Power!”

The others did the same. “Jupiter Crystal Power!” “Mercury Crystal Power!” “Mars Crystal Power!” They added strength to the barrier around them.

Endymion held Cosmo's shoulders. “This time, I know you can do it. I love you,” he whispered into Cosmos's ear.

Cosmos whispered back. “I love you too.” She gave a sad smile. “I'm sorry. Good bye, Chaos.” She shot more power towards him.

“What… no…?!” Chaos screeched and disappeared.

The castle began to shake, and stones began tumbling down beside them. Dust appeared everywhere, and they couldn't see except for inside the barrier.

Cosmos made the Silver Crystal disappear then brought down her hands, the senshi doing the same. The barrier went away.

Cosmos leaned against Endymion. “We did it.”



Somewhere, somewhere…



Chibi Moon sat beside Kousagi and was worrying about her parents and the senshi. What had happened to them?

Someone groaned. Chibi Moon looked up and saw that Kousagi was trying to sit up. “Kousagi!” She tacked her sister in a hug.

“Wow! Hey! STOP!” Kousagi screeched, laughingly.

Chibi Moon laughed. “You don't remember?”

Kousagi appeared confused. “What?”

“Let me tell you what happened…”



Later



Kousagi looked up at wonder at Kousagi. “So that means if I awoke, then the bad guys lost?”

“Yes!”

Kousagi shouted, “Yes!” then sobered up again. “I'm sorry that she got control of me.”

“Its not your fault.”

“Kousagi! Chibi-usa!” It sounded like Cosmos.

“Mommy!” shouted Kousagi and ran towards her.

Cosmos gathered her up in a hug. “I missed you!”

“I missed you too…”

Cosmos sensed hesitance in Kousagi's voice. “What is it?”

“You look different…”

“But I am still the same!”

“Can I still call you mommy?”

“Of course!”

Kousagi hugged her mom again and saw her father coming up. He ran forward and hugged them both. “Daddy!” Kousagi looked her father over. “You didn't change like mommy.”

“Your mom was the only one that did,” laughed Endymion. He gathered Chibi Moon into a hug too. “Good job kid.” Cosmos hugged her after Endymion. “Thank you for coming to Kousagi and helping her with what happened.”

“Umm… sure… it was no big deal!”



Crystal Tokyo



The outer senshi were in a hospital room, still suffering from the coughing.

Pluto felt the pain in her chest go away. “Hey…”

Uranus immediately stopped coughing. “My throat…”

Neptune finished for her. “Healed…”

Saturn got up from her bed. She grinned. “They must have defeated the enemy.”

“Yes!” Uranus jumped up from her bed. “I told you they could do it!”

“Ahem. Uranus, I seem to remember you thought they couldn't do it without us,” Neptune pointed out.

“Well…umm…” Uranus looked a bit flustered. “Anyways, lets see how they did!” They all got up from their beds and went over to Crystal Tokyo.

They saw all the generals pacing around. “What is the matter?” Pluto asked.

Kunzite shook his head. “They have taken Princess Kousagi and Princess Chibi-usa went after her.”

“What?”

Kunzite sighed. “Exactly. We didn't even notice that Princess Kousagi was gone until Princess Chibi-usa was gone.”

“Maybe we should go and help them.” Saturn suggested.

“That won't be necessary,” a voice said.

“Serenity!” shouted Neptune.

They all turned around and saw the King, the Princesses, and the inner senshi walking towards them. Uranus started slowly, “Is that Serenity…?” She asked, as she saw the woman who looked like Serenity but was in a totally different costume and different style and color of hair.

The woman grinned. “I was Serenity, but now I am Sailor Cosmos.”

The outer senshi all bowed, and said, “We are thankful that you made it back safely.”

“And I am grateful that all of you have recovered.”

“How went the battle?” asked Pluto.

“Long and difficult, it seems,” Venus answered for her.

Cosmos grinned and looked over Crystal Tokyo. “A new era has started… An era of peace.”



The End!



Then next, an alternate ending of how Cosmos went back in the past to meet her past self… and why she ran away.



Any questions or whatever, I will try to answer in the next chapter! Sorry if it was confusing…



Please review and thank you for reviewing SO MUCH!























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment