Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Chapter 10

A new enemy has come and not even Neo Queen Serenity not be able to beat it.

Chapter 11 - Chapter 10

Chapter 11 - Chapter 10


… I change my minds SO many times… the thing about Cosmos will be a new story about her going back in the past, and it might be one-shot, and then this chapter…well…find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Cosmos, who the people now called Queen Cosmos or either Neo Queen Serenity, pulled out her pure white gloves from her closet. She laid them on her dresser and she arranged her hair into little silver hearts on either side of her head. Her hair fell down her back, a silvery waterfall.

She slipped on her dress, a dress that had silvery moons embroidered into it, and red roses coiled around the moons. The sleeves cut off at her elbow, and the end of her dress was so long that it lay on the ground. Of course, that was just for the walking in part. For the dancing, she would pull it off and have a dress that just reached her feet.

Her shoes were silver and very high heeled. Her necklace had a crescent moon attached to it, and she had miniature roses for her earrings. She pulled on her gloves and looked in the mirror.

She was ready.

This celebration was in honor of defeating Chaos. People had been recovering from all the attacks that Chaos had thrown at them. Now everyone who could come was invited to this ball, and she meant everyone… She had a plan up her sleeves for Chibi-usa.

“Endymion!” She called.

A groan came up from the living room. “I'm up, I'm up…”

Cosmos smacked her head. He always slept and had to hurry before a ball. She peeked out of her room. “Endymion…”

He jumped up and grabbed his tuxedo. “I know, I know…”

“You know this is important.”

“That is why I sleep for I know that this party will go long into the night…”

Cosmos gave a grin. “Hurry and get ready! I'll go bring Chibi-usa and Kousagi in here to tell them what to do.”

“Hai,” Endymion said, pulling his tuxedo on.

Cosmos walked out her room and went to Chibi-usa's room. “Chibi-usa?”

“Come in!”

Cosmos opened the door and Chibi-usa ran to her. “Mom, I tried to invite Helios, but…but… I couldn't get a hold of him.” Chibi-usa looked near tears.

“Oh honey… maybe another time, then,” Cosmos said. “Now go to your father, and wait for me. I have to get Kousagi.”

Chibi-usa nodded and walked off.

Kousagi was still trying to arrange her hair when Cosmos walked in. “Mommy! I can't get my hair right!”

Cosmos gave a laugh. “You won't be able to do your own hair when you are an adult.”

“I will too!”

Kousagi soon had her hair up in two rabbit ears; it seemed like, on one side of her head with two others on the other side of her head. “Thanks!”

“No problem,” Cosmos said. She led Kousagi into her room and nodded to Kousagi.

“Chibi, you will walk in first, since you are the youngest, followed by your sister, and then us.” Cosmos said. “When you are walking down the stairs, a gentleman will be waiting at the end of them waiting to take your hand and lead you into the first dance.”

Kousagi squealed. “I hope Uncle Shingo takes my hand.”

Chibi-usa remained silent.

Some trumpets began to sound. “Let's go!”



Ball/party time!



Kousagi glided down the stairs slowly when they announced their name. She gave a little squeal and bounded down the steps when she saw it was her Uncle Shingo.

Uncle Shingo gave a laugh and took her by the hand onto the dance floor.

“And announcing, Princess Chibi-usa!” The man shouted.

Chibi-usa sighed and put a smile on her face. People all around her raised their glasses to her, and then walked to the bottom of the stairs. No one was there to take her hand.

She jumped when she felt someone take her arm. “Helios!” She said loudly.

“I see, is that of disgust? Maybe I should leave…” he grinned.

Chibi-usa hugged his arm and shook her head. “Don't leave me…”

Helios laughed and led her onto the dance floor.

“And announcing, King and Queen of Crystal Tokyo, King Endymion and Queen Cosmos!”

A loud cheer erupted, and the King and Queen came into view and descended down the stairs.

Endymion was dressed in a light lavender tuxedo with a red rose in the pocket.

Serenity waved at all the people waving at her. She let out a breath slowly. It was finished with Chaos… they could live in peace. A tear slipped down her cheek.

Endymion noticed and whispered into her ear, “What's the matter?”

“Its over… we finally have peace…”

Endymion gave her arm a reassuring squeeze. “That it is, Usako… that it is.”



Awww… ^_^; could not remember what color eyes he had…



Chibi-usa looked down at her feet to make sure she was dancing right.

Helios laughed. “If you keep looking down, you'll trip no matter what.”

Chibi-usa blushed and looked up into his red colored eyes. Helios leaned down a little and smiled. “You're cute when you blush.”

She blushed even more and that made him laugh harder.

The dance ended and Helios felt a tap on his shoulder. Endymion stood there. “May I have the honor of taking her hand?”

Helios bowed and said, “Of course.”

Chibi-usa stared at him until she was swept away when the next dance started.

Then he felt a young tap on his shoulder. “Young man, may I have the honor of dancing with you?” It was Queen Cosmos.

Helios bowed again. “The honor is mine.”

They started dancing and Cosmos said, “I want to thank you for coming and surprising Chibi-usa… It cheered her up a lot.”

“It was no problem, for I was a little anxious to see her myself, and I thank you for telling me of the party.”

“No problem. How is everything down back at Elysion?” Cosmos asked, and they kept on dancing…



Later



Chibi-usa shuddered against the cool weather. She pulled her shawl on tighter around her. She sat by the fountain of which had been curse, and she or anyone else no longer feared it.

Someone sat down beside her. It was Helios, and he started up at the Earth. “Looks like a big blue and green marble, doesn't it?”

Chibi-usa nodded. “It's very pretty.”

Helios stood up and pulled Chibi-usa up with him. “Chibi-usa…?

Chibi-usa turned deep red. “Yes?”

“I…” Helios seemed to blush too. He took her hand and looked into her eyes. “I love you.”

Chibi-usa seemed to freeze inside with joy.

“May I have the honor of calling on you?”

Chibi-usa nodded.

Helios leaned close and gave her a light kiss on the lips. He pulled back for a second. “I won't be able to call on you all the time. Elysion is very busy.”

Chibi-usa smiled and gave a squeal. “I don't care!” She jumped at Helios and kissed him hard on the lips.

Helios, who happened to be standing on slick mud, slipped at the weight and tumbled backwards into the fountain.

They landed into the fountain with a big splash.

They heard shouts and people rushing over. Helios tried to sit up, but kept on falling backwards.

Endymion leaned over the fountain. He grinned when he saw what it really was. “You sure gave your mother a heart attack, Chibi-usa.”

“What?” Chibi-usa squealed and was helped getting out of the fountain.

Helios tried giving a small bow in a small fountain. He almost succeeded, slipping a little and landing face first in the water. Endymion laughed hard and pulled him out. “No need to apologize, Helios.”

Helios nodded his head.

“What in the name of Moon happened here?” Cosmos squealed.

“Nothing Usako! Nothing at all…”

Cosmos sighed and leaned on Endymion. “That's a relief…” she immediately leaned off him. “Ugh! You're all wet!”

Endymion laughed, and gathered Cosmos, who began protesting very lately and he kissed her square on the lips. THAT stopped her from protesting.

Helios laughed and put his arm around Chibi-usa, who leaned against him. For now, it was truly a time a peace in Earth, and Crystal Tokyo.





TA DA! Its done! Sorry if it was sorta off at the end, I was sorta crying really when I wrote that part… I just had a heated conversation with someone on msn…



BBBBBBBUUUTTTTTT!

THANK YOU TO:



Markus777- thank you for reviewing and its ok that you busy, I like ya anyways!

Richforce- thanks for reviewing almost for almost all the chapters!

Starangel07- you may not have very many words to say, but thank you for reminding me to update every chapter!

Little TinkerBell Girl- thank you for telling me the things that could have been better! Maybe the girls were a little OOC, but of course, I didn't know much about them…

Tiffany- thank you for saying that this is a great story! I tried really hard at it!

PixiePam- maybe I should have made Kousagi and Chibi-usa get along better… but I think they did get along better at the end, don't you think?

Joyfulsara- Thank you for saying it was cool!

Mae-E- I did what u suggested and I'm not going to have an alternate storyline! Just a new story, as I already said! Thank you so much!

And last but not least:

Melody87- your suggestion was the same as mae-E's suggestion! So I did it! And I hope you like it!



Thank you!












Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment