Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Patrick has finally set up a place for n00bs, though its a day away from Varrock, so he and Aay hardly get to see eachother, and a new power has arisen.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1


The Sequel to Oh Dear!



Disclaimer: I do not own Runescape… duh… Jagex something does. If I did…: D



There are 16 people that wish to be added to the story. Lets see how this turns out: D



If ya gonna read this and you haven't read the first one, read that story first. Thank you!



Oh Dear 2



The sun shining, the food, friends, and busyness of Varrock center was all a buzz. I passed through it, trying to squeeze through the crowds. The sun was beaming right down on my back, and I wiped the sweat from my brow. This was one of the hottest days of the year so far.

I've been here a couple months now. I had made a lot of profit from just random things to make a living - mining, fishing, cooking, and crafting. I still lived in the small house that Patrick bought for me.

A cool breeze picked up, and I held my long blonde hair up so it could blow on my neck. It felt so good!

I headed over to the Al Kharid mining place. The scorpions bothered me a little at first, but when I got stronger they would leave me alone. I mostly mined iron, but it was a pain in the butt because they always seem to fail when I smelted them.

I arrived and started hacking away at the ore.

Patrick had started up a new place near the Tutorial Island for people who still needed help after finishing it. It was also a place where little children could go to before they eventually came to Runescape. I helped out when I could. Patrick could be gone for a few days to a week because it was mostly a day's walk away. He could teleport, but that was one of his weak spots. He couldn't do that much magic.

“Mining again, Aay?”

I looked up from my bag where I was placing my ore to find Blitzer hacking away next to me. “Yup,” I said.

“When is Patrick going to get back?” he asked.

“Uhh…I think maybe tomorrow or the next day,” I said, scratching my head. It was always hard to tell when he would get back.

I finished mining and said goodbye to Blitzer. I walked over to the smelting place, which was sort of crowded. I tied my hair back away from my face and leaned down to put the ore in the fire.

Maybe smelting today wasn't a great idea today. It really added to the heat. I sighed and finished what I had. I got ready to go, then someone appeared in front of me and said, “Wait here.”

“Uh uh… ok,” I stammered out.

The guy left towards the bank and then came back in like a minute. He got down on one knee and held up a ring towards me. “Will you marry me?”

My face turned deep red and I backed up a little. “WH—att?”

He grinned and bellowed out a loud laugh. People around him laughed too, and I looked around in embarrassment. “What is going on?”

He got up, seeming to wipe his eyes because he had laughed so hard. He turned to another guy. “Pay up,” he said. He held out his hand and the guy put a bag of coins in his hand. “Told you I would do it.”

Ah… I see… It was a bet. I calmed down a little and gave a little smile. “Yes… well… thank you for the surprising little act right there… And I'll, uh… be heading off now…” I stammered and headed out the door.

“Wait miss, keep the ring. I don't need it anyways,” he said and thrust the ring into my hand. He then ran off with some buddies.

I looked at the ring in my hands. It was gold with a small emerald on it. I put it on my pointer finger; it seemed to be the right size.

I heard small clapping behind me. I turned around and Otaku stood there, with a gothic guy and a Chinese guy.

Otaku laughed and stopped clapping. “That was a good show,” she said.

I blushed and just laughed.

Otaku pulled her friends forward. “Aay, this is Nick Yang,” she said, motioning to the gothic guy, “and this is Ozzy.”

“Hello,” I said, shaking their hands.

Nick Yang had black armor trimmed with gold and seemed to have a scowl on his face, and Ozzy was dressed as a monk and was carrying a rune long sword. He grinned and excitedly shook my hand.

I turned back to Otaku. “How are you today?”

“I'm fine, though today has been really hot and long. All I wish to do is go home and take a long nice bath.”

“Oh, that sounds good, I think I might just do that,” I said. I said goodbye and went on my way to smith in Varrock.

I didn't have much ore; I only got about half of what I started with. Pretty soon I think I could start making steel, though mining coal takes awhile. Coal was also hard to get because of the miner hogs out there.

I made an iron plate body, plate skirt, and a long sword. I was also going to make a helmet so I could sell the whole set, but I guess the helmet will come later.

The sun was going down, and it was getting dark. Varrock center was mostly empty, but it still had the smell of great food. I waved to the people I knew and headed to my house.

Once I arrived, I set down the things I had made and got out my tub. I heated some water and poured it in the tub, and soaked in it for more than an hour, reading a book I had taken from the bookshelf.

After I was done sitting in the tub, I dried off and dressed, then fixed my dinner of mashed potatoes and fish. It was a very delicious dinner.

I finished cleaning the dishes and laid down to sleep. These days were getting tiresome. I needed some excitement. I sighed and closed my eyes.

What I didn't know is that my life would soon get exciting.



Sort of short, but it's only the beginning chapter, so oh well. I hope you will like this story if you liked the first one.



And I was finally able to get on mi sisters computer and put this up! And the “will u marry me scene” actually happened to me in the same place on rs. So I decided to add it in lol.



Sayonara!








Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Twaksak on April 14, 2006, 6:53:40 AM

Twaksak on
Twaksakalright, here it goes.
name: Twaksak (feel free to add me
Talent: well, when i run around runescape i like to find new ways of making cash, because i love expensive armour. So i mainly do mining and smithing
Weapon: rune shimmy (im not a member. its so FRUSTRATING!!!)
Armour: Addy(G) once again, i love flashy stuff
Personality: Alright, i love to make money(I love money so much that i even go around picking up 5gp at the goblins place) and wear flashy stuff. i cant stand people that wear mis coloured and mismached stuff. i love talking nonsence at the mining site. errrr, im NOT GAY!!! i take serious offence in being called gay. sheesh... and i really like ginger beer.
Appearence: tall dark and handsome.... na, just kidding, brown hair, shoulder length, no beard, give me blue eyes and wearing anything flashy!!! On a rather depressing note, i just sold my addy(T)!!! *sniffness*

alright, ill be reading ur story then. oh and say happy bday to emma watson!!!! 15/04!!

TheFallenOne66 on June 6, 2007, 11:02:15 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66Allow me to tell u that u r GAY! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
 
 
LOL not relly. Just tempting you. XD

Rancor125 on April 9, 2006, 11:19:46 AM

Rancor125 on
Rancor125Oh, I have other info I left out:

I have a light blue fremminik cape, not black and I have a scar across one eye, so I wear an eyepatch except for in battle.

Seeya! Hope to see more.

REVENGE OVER EVIL. THE RANCOR

Twaksak on April 9, 2006, 7:09:10 AM

Twaksak on
Twaksakhey mustard girl.
i really loved your story and im so happy that ur writing a sequal. ur really talented. well, i was wondering if i could maybe, sortof, just get a part in the story.I CAN BE REALLY EVIL!!! MWAHAHAHAH!!!! honestly, if u wanted. Just saw that u wanted evil people. Just a peenie weenie really small part would b fine. IF u said no i would understand... ur writing ROX anyway!! Plz reply on my profile

shadowdude on March 31, 2006, 9:17:58 PM

shadowdude on
shadowdudep.s.

oh yeah, i also have a ring of wealth and an ammy of glory, and a legends cape.

shadowdude on March 31, 2006, 9:10:08 PM

shadowdude on
shadowdudeive alredy asked if i can be in, but i forgot to tell u some things about my character:

Username: Shadow 097. (Ppl just call me shadow, but my friends call me slayer.)

armor/weapon: rune and drag long, but for the story, can u just give me full white? (White weapon changes, cause i just use any white weapon.)

place where i live: i have rented out a room in white knights castle.

if u need any more info anout my acount, just ask.

Rancor125 on March 31, 2006, 5:20:02 AM

Rancor125 on
Rancor125Alright heres my application:

Name: Ragetti
Surname: The Rancor

Appearance: All mithril armor and black cape, "Flame" colored (orange) hair.mithril small shield

Weapon: Addamentile long sword

Personality: Tough hardened(you chose evil or not), experienced person. Fought in many battles and has many scars.

Talents: Skilled in melee, runecrafting, ship sailing, runs tavern in Port Sarim

I dont need to be big in the story. I dont like overwelming people with work. Bye

RR



shadowdude on March 31, 2006, 4:27:40 AM

shadowdude on
shadowdudeLOVE YOUR STORY, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Rancor125 on March 31, 2006, 1:55:35 AM

Rancor125 on
Rancor125Do more chapters! I LIKE THIS STORY! And, if its not too bold to say, may I be in it? (it doesnt have to be big)Anyway nice stories!