Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Framed

Patrick has finally set up a place for n00bs, though its a day away from Varrock, so he and Aay hardly get to see eachother, and a new power has arisen.

Chapter 2 - Framed

Chapter 2 - Framed


Thank you peoples for all the lovely reviews!!! And sorry that it's a bit late. Expect the same for the other chapters that will come up.



The sun woke me up bright and early, and I got up slowly and started to heat up some food for breakfast. I fixed myself two eggs and some bread that I had made earlier in the week. I crossed my fingers hoping that Patrick would come today. It could get awfully lonely sometimes.

After I ate, I dressed for the day and headed next door to the church to pray. After I finished, I headed over to Varrock center to find some of my friends.

A blur ran in front of me. “Gopher, you idiot, GET BACK HERE!” Shouted, it seemed like, Kid Mental.

I saw Kid Mental chasing after a person that seemed to be holding some beers, it looked like. The person had bright neon blue hair, rune platebody and Rune platelegs. He looked rich, because I think he was also holding Poisoned Dragon Dagger… Nice.

Kid Mental didn't seem to be able to catch up to him. The guy with neon blue hair, or “Gopher” had gotten away.

I walked over to Kid Mental who was leaning against a wall huffing and puffing, clutching his side. “What just happened, Mental?”

He straightened himself up and put on a pout. “He stole my beer.”

“Does he always steal your beer?”

“No; he's just drunk.”

“Ah… I see…” I said, scratching my head.

“Patrick's coming today!” Mental shouted, taking a drink of a beer in his hand that I had no clue where it came from.

“How do you know that?” I asked.

“Silver.”

“Silver? Then how does she know?”

“She can… predict things sometimes…” Mental said.

“Hmm…” I murmured.

I said goodbye to him and walked on. Varrock center was once again crowded and I tried to squeeze through, though not without bumping into many people.

I finally saw an opening in the crowd and jumped for it!! Though, I didn't make if very far, because I ran into some guy, knocking the book that he was holding over.

“Oh dear!” I said and picked up his book. “I'm sorry!”

The man was taller than me and a bit older. He had long white hair and a long white beard. He shrugged his shoulders. “No big deal.”

I turned the book over that I was holding. It was the book of Saradomin! I gasped and handed it to him. “I'm sorry! I didn't mean to drop this kind of book.”

“If you're sorry, then you're forgiven,” he said, taking the book from my hands. “If you ever need help about learning about Saradomin, you can ask me, or if you need help selling things, you can sell them to me too.”

“What's your name?” I asked him.

“Megamickel, lady,” he said, giving a small nod of his head and going away. I could see that he was a very good man, he seemed like he went through a lot in his years.

I kept walking through the crowd, bumping slightly into people here and there; glaring at those who wanted asked every girl to be their girl friend…

I walked down one of the bare walkways in Varrock, and I heard something coming from a house. I walked up to it silently and put my ear to the door. I heard muffled speaking and it heard like a person was getting beaten up.

I crept to a window and looked in. It seemed like three people were ganging up against one person.

I pulled out my sword and pushed open the door very quietly and put the sword tip to the back of one of the person's neck. “Stop!” I yelled.

The men all turned around fast and held their swords up. I kept my sword the mans throat. “What are you doing to this poor man?”

One man spoke up. “Aye, it's a lady, she can't do anything.” The man had a creepy look, his nose bent and his eyebrows that had several scars across it.

The man that had my sword to his throat spoke up. “Umm… I think she can do something to us,” he stuttered out.

I pressed the blade harder to his neck. “Leave.”

He nodded and slowly moved to the door, and then when he got there, he sped out the door. The two other men still stood there. They pulled out their swords and came closer. The creep one said, “Aye, miss, if ya want to live, and then put down your sword.”

“Never,” I said.

They just grinned and sped at me. The creepy man aimed at my throat and I leaned back and did a small flip to dodge it. I kept the swords from coming any closer and eventually was able to knock one of the men to the ground.

I thrust at the other man still standing up. “You want to rephrase what you said?”

“Aye, miss, ya good fighter, but are you good enough?” He asked, and his moves with his sword got must quicker.

I began to fret. I wasn't that fast of a fighter and it seemed like I could take these guys. I parried and spun away, but he was able to knick my cheek.

I cringed and held my cheek. It cut deep, and blood seeped through my fingers.

I didn't notice that the fallen man had gotten up and was behind me. I felt something hard it my head and I collapsed to the ground, though was jerked back up by the man grabbing my hair.

“Now miss, I don't like picking on ladies, but when they get in the way…” He dragged me over to the man whom they had beaten up. He let go of my hair and I hurriedly moved toward the man. He was deadly pale and I could see that he was dead. I didn't even need to feel for a pulse. He had been stabbed several times in the back. I tried mopping up the blood, but it was so much that eventually it started to get onto me.

“You… you killed him!!” I shrieked. I looked back to where the men were standing and they were gone. I gasped and slowly got up. I was about to open the door but it thrust open and about ten guards stood there.

“Oh good,” I said and motioned to the back, “there's been a mur…” I stopped when they aimed their weapons at me.

“You are under arrest for the murder of an innocent man, drop your weapons quickly and we will not harm you.”

What in the world is happening? Slowly I laid down my weapons and they tied my hands behind my back. I can get out of this. Mostly everyone knows me, and even the king probably knows I wouldn't do this.

But I'm wondering… was I framed?





Duh duh duh... ok, sorta a cliffie, but not that big... Um... please write if you want to be evil, i already know that Li and anohter person, Rancor who most likely will be evil, but i need some more! please state now if you wish too! And i'm accepting no more characters to be in the story. SORRY SORRY! i feel bad if i dont put u all in, and i already have more than enough. um... Patrick is going to appear soon! dont worry! I'm hoping that i can get more chapters in this story than the last one. If you have read all my stories, you'd maybe have noticed for some reason all my long stories are 11 or 12chapters long. wierd, aint it? i always get stuck with those numbers...

And if you want to read Oh Dear 1/4, the stupidist thing that i've written related to Oh Dear... go to and look for the user MustardGirl or the story Oh Dear 1/4. Aay, Patrick, and the rest of the gang get stuck in a computer, with two fictional characters, Lazylazydu and Warriorfreak, two normal runescape stories. and for some reasons davs in it. i cant post it on here cause its in chatting format, so yah...


And i think that is about it. thank you!





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowdude on April 15, 2006, 8:40:38 PM

shadowdude on
shadowdudebtw, im a zamorakian, im not entirerly evil though, just hated by many and thought to be evil, so i dont really help others and dont let them help me. Basiclly started in wildy when i got attacked by a clan and i killed their leader, then they put me up for wanted. Now ppl are after me and trying to take me to wildy. Because i'm getting so strong, the reward is getting bigger, so i dont trust many ppl. Anyway, when u put me in your story, DONT FORGET, im a zamorakian, not a saradominist.

Rancor125 on April 9, 2006, 6:39:24 AM

Rancor125 on
Rancor125YAY! Another chapter! PEALSE do more! Once again, I LOVE THIS STORY.

REVENGE OVER EVIL. THE RANCOR