Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Talk with the King

Patrick has finally set up a place for n00bs, though its a day away from Varrock, so he and Aay hardly get to see eachother, and a new power has arisen.

Chapter 3 - A Talk with the King

Chapter 3 - A Talk with the King


Yo peoples!! How are ya'll?



Well, thank you for the reviews, and I forgot to say this in the last chapter of the first story…



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 REVIEWSSSSS!!!! I like, love you all!!!!!



Well, erm… onto the story then, shall we?!







They walked me up slowly to the castle, where I thought we were heading too. I just looked straight ahead, looking for people that new me. Mostly everyone just gaped at the site of me, drenched in blood and surrounded by guards.

I noticed Otaku coming along, laughing at something Nick Yang or Ozzy said. She stopped when she saw me and her face became grim.

I didn't know how to respond.

I saw Spirit heading towards me, Blitzer behind him.

Spirit stopped in front of the guards. “Where are you taking Lady Aay?” he asked, crossing his arms, Blitzer doing the same.

“She is the murderer of an innocent person,” the guard at the lead said.

Blitzer laughed and I glared at him, for I know what he was going to say. “Aay?” Blitzer started saying. “Yah right, she can't even aim her sword correctly.”

The guard brushed him off. “Step aside, or you yourself will be taken into custody for ignoring the kings demand.”

“The kings demand?” Calladus asked, stepping beside Blitzer.

“Everyone, move away,” I said quietly. I gave a small smile. “I'll be fine.”

They nodded reluctantly and I was slowly on my way again.

Before I walked through the doors, I heard a, “Hey! What you doin' with Miss Aay?” Kid Mental said, walking over with two beers in hand. Didn't he ever get tired of drinking?

I was pushed through the doors, and they closed. King Roald came up to us and I gave a small curtsey. “Your majesty.”

He waved the guards away. After they were gone, he said, “Lady Aay, I am very against believing that you murdered that man.”

“If I am allowed to say… I did not kill that man,” I said quietly. “I was walking through the place and I heard someone getting beaten up. So I walked in and cornered three men. I was able to chase one away, but I fought the other men and I lost.”

“Lost?”

“Yes. Though I was able to get to the man that they were beating up that they killed. He was dead, and I got covered in his blood. By the time I looked at the other men, they were gone.”

“What do you think happened?”

I thought about this for a minute. “I think… I think I was framed.”

“By whom?”

“I don't know.”

King Roald nodded and paced a little. “I believe your story, but will the public?”

“I don't know.”

“Alright, here is this idea. You will get your own body guard, though to the public it will be a person to watch you. I feel that whoever framed you is out to get you, yet they hardly knew what you were like and what type of friends you had.”

I wanted to hug him. Though my hands were tied behind my back, and my front was bloody, and if I did hug him, he would look wounded and I would be dead in a second by the guards most likely. I wouldn't want that death… would you?

“Thank you…” I said.

King Roald summoned his guards back in. “Guards, lead the lady to her home for her to get a change of clothes, and lead her to the white knights castle.”

I smiled and turned around towards the door.

King Roald walked out of the room and the guards started to lead me out.

“Wait,” King Roald said, walking back into the room. He handed a piece of paper to the main guard. “Give this to the white knight's captain, and untie Lady Aay's bonds, please.”

They did untie my bonds and I finally calmed down and realized how much I stank. I looked awful.

I walked out to find Blitzer, Calladus, Spirit, and Kid Mental standing there. Otaku and her friends, Nick Yang and Ozzy, stood underneath a tree in the shade.

Blitzer ran his hand through his spiky blond hair and smiled when he saw me coming out alive.

Kid Mental ran towards me. “You're alright, then?”

“Yup,” I said.

Kid Mental gave a grin. “You worried me so I drank all my beer.” He pouted and turned both of his beer glasses upside down, not even a drop dripping.

“What was all this about?” Calladus asked.

“She'll explain it later, we have to escort her to her home right away,” a guard said and moved me along.

“I'll tell you guys later, ok?” I said over my shoulder and gave them a smile.

I arrived at my house and slipped in quietly, peeling off my stinky clothes. It was disgusting… the blood had soaked through the clothes and it had rubbed off onto my stomach. I cringed and bathed myself quickly with a sponge.

I changed into black baggy pants and a loose tank top that was blue. I started brushing my hair but it was painful. I realized where they had hit me on the head and where they had pulled my hair, it had bled a little.

I poured a pitcher of cold water and dunked my head into it, rubbing the blood out. I then just partly dried my hair with a towel and put it in a pony tail, water still dripping, and I went outside.

“Thank you for waiting,” I told the guards, and we were on our way.

We were partly there, and on the pathway a guy ran into my shoulder.

“Oh, I'm sorry,” I said. I seem to run into everyone.

The man turned around, and I cringed inwardly at his face. It was covered in scars, and the smile he gave was creepy. “No harm done,” he said, turned and walked away.

It might have just been me, but he sent major chills down my spine.

The man turned around and said. “My name is Ragetti,” and then I thought he said, “Remember it.”



Any complaints, things you want to let out? Oh, and happy easter!! Its now 12:44 AM when I right this.



Sigh… Patrick still hasn't appeared… I'm disappointed in myself…



I love turning into a rabbit/ egg on Runescape!! - sort of random, but oh well! I'm full of random things…



Thank you a lot Otaku for the help on Runescape!!



Sayonara!








Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Twaksak on April 19, 2006, 3:40:09 AM

Twaksak on
TwaksakWOOPA!!!! thrilling episode!! Yeah, make quick with the next one. I CANT WAIT!!!!! *runs to wall at top speed and startd banging head to the tune of 'old mac donald'*

shadowdude on April 16, 2006, 8:48:31 PM

shadowdude on
shadowdudeYAY! Lady aay is safe! That ragetti seems supsicious...the murder maybe? lol, dont tell me if he is or not, i dont want the story ruined. anyway, plz continue as fast as possible.

P.s: I know how to get more than one easter ring, wanna know how?

Rancor125 on April 16, 2006, 12:26:28 PM

Rancor125 on
Rancor125Creepy and cool. Thanks ^_^