Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A Visit to the White Knights Castle

Patrick has finally set up a place for n00bs, though its a day away from Varrock, so he and Aay hardly get to see eachother, and a new power has arisen.

Chapter 4 - A Visit to the White Knights Castle

Chapter 4 - A Visit to the White Knights Castle






I followed the knights to Fallador. I kept on wondering about Ragetti. I haven't seen him around Varrock any, or around any other towns I have gone too… hmm… I still would have to ponder on this.

I walked through the shining Fallador, in its white glory splendor. It was so pretty here… They had just redone Fallador, and they must've used some type of powerful magic since it was up the next day.

The White's Knights Castle was beautiful too, though sort of scary, because of all the white knights walking around in there… I guess I just sort of feel like a weakling to them…

We walked up several stair cases and entered a room that only one white knight was in. The guards walked up to him and handed the piece of paper over to him. He read it over and looked up at me.

He put the paper in his pocket and took a step closer. “Lady Aay, I presume?”

“Yessir,” I said.

“My name is Sir Amik Varze, and I understand you witnessed a murder?”

“Yessir,” I said again.

“And so the king of Varrock wants some White Knights to guard you,” he said, raising an eyebrow.

“I assume that, sir,” I felt like I was being interrogated for some reason.

He seemed to sense my fear. “Don't worry, Lady Aay, you're not being interrogated,” he said like reading my mind.

“Yessir.”

He started to walk down the stairs. “Follow Lady Aay.”

I followed close behind him. “Just call me Aay, please.”

“Alright, Aay,” he said. We reached the second floor and walked some ways to the other side of the room. “I will have two guards with you. One at nighttime, one at daytime.”

“Why two? Wouldn't I just be safe with just my friends around me?” I asked.

“I think the king might know more about who the people are. It is unusual he would have a white knight guard a person,” he said.

“Hmm…” I murmured.

We stopped and Amik Varze pointed to a man standing by the window. “That is Assasin. He is a brave and honorable man.”

The man he was pointing to was dressed in full white, duh, and he carried an Elemental shield and a Dragon Long sword. Around his neck was an Amulet of Glory, and I could sense he served Saradomin. He seemed alright.

Assasin walked over when Sir Amik Varze motioned him over. “Assasin, this is Lady Aay, and you have a new job.”

“Sir?” Assasin said.

“You must protect her at nighttime. She witnessed a murder and might be in need of protection.”

Assasin nodded. “I'll be proud to do any duty.”

I was to report to my home every night at nine O clock so he could switch with another guard.

Assasin was dismissed and I followed Amik Varze to another man downstairs.

Amik Varze stopped and turned to me. “I warn you, Aay, that this man is very powerful, and disliked by many. If they see him they will most likely stay away from him because he is so strong, but the stronger people will try to challenge him.

“I must admit this is going to be a test for the man. In the end, if your situation turns out soggy, I want to see if he will protect you, or do something else. So I advise you, when you are going alone for a long time, have someone strong with you. A friend, maybe.”

I thought of Patrick. Who could defeat him?

He continued on. “This man is also a follower of Zammorak, and we are trying his best to let him see the light. That is another test, that I think you, Aay, can do. Maybe you can soften him.”

I sighed. I don't know if I could trust the man. I wanted Patrick back, real soon.

Amik Varze called a man over. “Shadow, this is Lady Aay, and you are to protect her during the day time.”

Shadow grunted and glared at me.

I sort of shivered under his gaze. He was wearing full white, duh again, a legends cape, an amulet of glory, and on his finger I could see a ring of wealth.

“Fine. I'll do it,” Shadow said after awhile. He walked off mumbling, “I need to get out of this place fast.”

Amik Varze held two thumbs up and backed up backwards. “Don't let me regret this, Lady Aay.” Then he turned around and descended up the stairs.

Shadow appeared again and stood about ten feet away from me.

I decided I was free to go, so I walked out of the castle, digesting all that happened. So I had a slightly evil man being my guard and I'm just supposed to try to change him. I sighed and closed my eyes slowly. This was sure different.

I opened my eyes again to see Patrick, yes, Patrick, walking towards me.

“Patrick!” I yelled and rushed over to him.

He grinned when he saw me and opened his arms to receive my huge hug that I was going to give him.

“Aay!” He said and kissed my head. “I've missed you.”

“I've missed you too,” I said.

Patrick seemed to notice the guy standing behind me. He put his hand on the hilt of his sword. “Why is Shadow…”

I shushed him and said, “He's my guard.”

Patrick looked at me in disbelief.

I dragged him into the bar and sat down. “Let me explain it.”

So I did explain it too him, his face first turning into sympathy for me for witnessing a murder and getting hurt a little, then a serious face when I told him I talked to the king, then a confused face about when I talked about Shadow. He seemed to be ok with Assasin guarding me.

Patrick sighed and leaned back. “A lot happened while I was gone.”

I nodded and drank a little of my Wizards Bomb. I felt totally strange.

Patrick laughed. “You should've checked what it was before you drank it.”

I shuddered and laughed with him. I didn't take another drink of it again.

We started to get up. “Well, Aay,” Patrick started to whisper to me. “I'm not going to leave your side, ok?”

I smiled. “Really?”

“Yes. But I do need to get back to my… clan, I guess I can call it, so I was wondering if you would like to come help?”

I nodded. “That'll be fine.”

“Aay!” Somebody said. I turned around and Otaku was rushing up to me. She was dressed in full white beautiful armor. “I heard what happened,” she said when she came up to us.

“Nice armor,” Patrick commented, I agreeing.

“Thanks, and welcome back,” Otaku said.

“Did you just become a knight?” I asked.

Otaku shook her head excitedly. “Yup.”

“Nice.”

Otaku laughed. “Well, I got to go, but take care, ok Aay? Oh, and you too Patrick!”

“Thanks,” Patrick said sarcastically, and I waved goodbye.

Otaku walked away and Patrick and I headed the way towards Draynor. Something in the corner of my eye caught my attention. I turned and saw several bunny rabbits. “Patrick, look! Rabbits!” And they were carrying…. “They're carrying eggs!”

Patrick laughed. “Watch this person over here,” he said, pointing to a person who had a blue with yellow strips egg. He ate the egg and transformed into a rabbit, going into the hole beneath him.

I gasped. “Wow.”

“You want to do try it?” Patrick asked.

“What?”

“Become a rabbit and get a magic ring.”

“Sure! Do you know how to do it?”

Patrick nodded. “Yup. Some friends of mine told me how to do it.”

I grabbed his hands. “Lets do it, then!” It would be nice to do something with Patrick. I needed some enjoyment. And chocolate!!



Wooo…turning into an egg is fun, but I'm still learning how to roll :D I really hoped you liked the chapter!!



Please leave a review!!



Ok people! READ THIS!! News update:



1) Accepting NO more people to add in. Already more than enough. Please don't even ask if you can. I'm not trying to be cruel!!



2) If you are NOT added into the story, I'm sorry!! I either forgot… (yah I forget things a lot) or I couldn't fit you in.



3) You may get a semi big part, or just a small part. Patient! You'll have to see when you appear, ok?



4) Please enjoy this and I hope I didn't ruin anything for you. I just need to get things straight for now.



5) Assasin_910, I changed your name to just Assasin. That ok? And I made you a white knight, same for Shadow 097, who will be sort of a different white knight, very different…. Otaku, I made you a new white knight.



6) I'm not that good at weapons at all, so if I get something wrong, hit me or something. Same with names of people/places…



7) oh, and Shadow, would you mind if I did make your character evil later on? (remember the IF people lol)



8) Thank you soooo soooo soooo much everyone!!! I like, still love you all!!



9) I'll go ahead and do a disclaimer. Runescape does not belong to me, it belongs to Jagex, only the characters Aay and Patrick, whom I created, belong to me. Spirit, Silver, Calladus, Blitzer, Otaku, Nick Yang, Ozzy, Kid Mental, Gopher, Shadow, Assasin, Ragetti, Webbu, and Megamickel, do not belong to me. :D :D :D now to fit more people in!!


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowdude on April 20, 2006, 7:43:19 AM

shadowdude on
shadowdude"oh, and Shadow, would you mind if I did make your character evil later on?"

answer: as long as you DONT turn me into a saradominist (or guthan), and i get a shot at fighting patrik (win or loose) fine by me. although when i decide to pk (mainly sara's in cwars (members thing) or in wildy) i wear different stuff, full black mystic, a complete zammy prayer book, and a zammy staff. i swicth between aincent and normal magic, but i mainly use normal for flames of zammy. I also use iban staff for iban blast. so remember, if you do make me evil, thats my evil armor an wep.