Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Hippity Hop

Patrick has finally set up a place for n00bs, though its a day away from Varrock, so he and Aay hardly get to see eachother, and a new power has arisen.

Chapter 5 - Hippity Hop

Chapter 5 - Hippity Hop


Sorry it wasn't posted earlier… Beware, short chapter, because I fear I'm having writer's block.



I slung the shovel onto my shoulder and wiped the sweat from my brow. So far I had collected five eggs, as Patrick told me. I needed to get ten more.

“Having fun?” I asked Patrick after he succeeded in finding an egg.

“Yes,” Patrick said. “At the clan, the kids went berserk over this activity; we had trouble getting them all back, because they had fun turning into bunny rabbits!”

“You turn into a bunny rabbit?” I said, excitedly.

“Yup!”

I finished digging all the other eggs out. Patrick told me to give them to the kids around me, and finally, after I had given ten away, Patrick gave me a blue egg with a yellow stripe.

“Here is the magic egg you need to eat,” Patrick said.

He went to go stand over a rabbit hole, and he gobbled it down. He started transforming into a bunny rabbit. “Last one there is a rotten egg!”

Boy, Patrick was in a good mood.

I rushed over to a hole and hurriedly ate the egg down. Soon after I swallowed it I felt my arms and legs begin to shrink, and fur grew all over. Finally, I was small enough, so I fell through the hole.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness, and I saw some bunnies passing by holding eggs too large for them.

“Patrick!” I tried to say, but it came out as a squeak.

Oh what the heck! I started hopping around until I came upon where tons of bunny rabbits where. There were a lot just looking at something, and I gazed at what they were looking at.

So interesting… I sat there mesmerized.

My head started to become dizzy, and I shook my head to get out of it and hopped away towards the building like thing in the middle.

I entered and still discovered no Patrick.

So I went and started talking to the Easter Bunny who was in the middle. Since I had given eggs to the children already, I was able to get the magic ring.

I hopped back out and found Patrick hopping towards the exit of the hole carrying an egg.

I hopped as fast as I could toward the exit, bypassing him, and jumped through, turning back into my human self.

I was thankful that I was back in my human self. Being a bunny rabbit was tiring; it put a whole lot of work into your legs.

Patrick sat down beside me. “Ok, Aay, you won. But here, I got an egg we can share.”

He broke it in half and handed a piece to me and I nodded my thanks.

Eating the egg I peered at the ring. “So, this turns you into an egg?”

“Yup, I guess so,” he said and slipped on the ring.

And he became an egg!

“Sweet!” I said and slipped on my ring to follow after him.

I turned into an egg. It felt sort of weird, I felt like I was in a small cramped space, but it smelled of chocolate.

Patrick reverted back into a human and I soon followed after him.

“We can't stay long like this over here,” Patrick said. “But in Varrock or some other place we probably could do it longer.”

I just all the sudden remembered my body guard. I turned around and there he sat, glaring at me. I held up a piece of my egg. “You want some?”

He shook his head and continued glaring.

I just shook my head and leaned against Patrick. “Its nice to have you back.”

He laughed. “Miss me that much?”

“You bet,” I said, closing my eyes.

I felt him kiss me on the lips, but then I heard laughter. We broke our kiss and looked around. Next to us sat an egg.

“You sure know how to interrupt our moments, Webbuu,” I said, for I knew that laugh.

“Who, me?” he asked, and some how rolled away.

I sighed and got up.

“So Patrick, you don't mind if I go with you to your clan?” I asked him.

“No, I don't mind,” Patrick replied. “The kids will love you…”

I smiled. “How so?”

“Just because… You're never mean really to anyone, you're kind…”

“Aww,” I grinned. “How sweet.”

“Excuse me to interrupt the `cute' moment, but, Lady Aay, you can't leave without us guards,” Shadow said, stepping closer.

“Hmm…” I pondered. “I'm sure I can have Assasin arranged to meet up with me wherever we are going.”

“Then let's go to Falador and speak with him,” Patrick suggested. “Then let's leave about mid morning tomorrow.”

So we did talk to Assasin, and the plan worked out. So Patrick and I headed back to my house, but first we were going to get something to eat.

… Great… here came Kid Mental.

“PATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I swear he got annoying every time.

Kid Mental ran up to us and handed both of us a beer. “Cheers to the reunited couple!”

We laughed and just held the beer, and we faked a sip. Kid Mental, on the other hand, gulped it down in one gulp, it seemed like.

We left him and bought some food at the bar in Varrock and sat down at one of the not crowded tables.

It was a nice meal, and not soon afterwards I went home, and bid goodnight to Patrick.

Finally, I would be able to go with Patrick!! I yawned and plopped down onto the bed, and was asleep in an instant.





Thanks for all the reviews guys!





I am hoping to get a lot more exciting things happening in the next chapter.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment