Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Epilogue

Patrick has finally set up a place for n00bs, though its a day away from Varrock, so he and Aay hardly get to see eachother, and a new power has arisen.

Chapter 14 - Epilogue

Chapter 14 - Epilogue






Eh, sorry for all da mistakes in the last chapter& :runs off embarrassed: this is short, cause it is an epilogue ;) it may look long, but half of it is my Author Chatting/Complaining Time!!













Well, I also thought the story was complete, but Otaku suggested adding an epilogue of the wedding, so I tried my best.













I rubbed my hands together. They were sweating greatly underneath my pure white gloves. I had tons of butterflies in my stomach, and I felt like I was going to throw up. I was waiting for Otaku to come in announce that we were ready, and I wasnt being very patient. I was pacing around, moving fast for a person who was in a poofy and heavy dress.





I heard the door open and I swung around. Otaku walked in, grinning. About five minutes till its time.





I groaned and sat down on the chair.





Nervous?





I nodded, cracking my knuckles.





Otaku laughed. You need to calm down. Itll all be fine.





You think so?





Yeah.





With her voice full of reassurance, I felt a little better.





I got up and looked in the mirror, making sure that all was in place. My hair was up in a bun, my bangs all curled and reaching down to my chin. My arms had a long white gloves, and my dress was pure white, as it should be. It poofed out about a foot on each side at the bottom of the dress, and my dress flowed back onto the floor for about two feet. I wore a matching cape that was the same length. My dress was smooth, having no ruffles. It was a short-sleeved gown, only reaching my shoulders. The front wasnt low, thank goodness, but went just below the clavicles. My veil was short, only reaching to my chin. It was held up by an air tiara.





I sighed and looked at Otaku. She was dressed in a light green, the dress almost the same style as mine, just not at all poofy like mine. Her long dark brown hair wasnt up in a bun; it was all curled and put into a braid that flowed down her back.






A knock on the door and Silver opened it. She was dressed in the same attire as Otaku. She grinned and looked at me. Its time.





I was almost sweating buckets and I looked at Otaku. She was smiling and she handed me my bouquet of roses. I cracked my knuckles for the last time, and took the bouquet.





I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. Ok, lets go.





I was a little saddened that I didnt have any father to walk me in. I sighed and stood, waiting for all the maids to go.





I felt someone touch my shoulder and there stood Webbuu.





Why you here, Webbuu? I asked him.





Webbuu looked at me with a gleam in his eye. Since you have no father to walk you down the aisle, will you allow me the honor?





I smiled and tears began to well up. Thank you.





I put my arm through his, and it was my time to go.





I walked through the grand chamber. People were seated to my left and to my right, all standing and smiling. I had a big smile on my face and butterflies still in my stomach.





And then I saw him.





Patrick.





He had a huge smile on his face. His black hair was slicked back, and he was dressed in full rune. He had a flowing green cape that almost reached the ground, and his hands were bare.





I blushed a little, taking my place beside him and smiling back to Otaku, who was my maid in honor.





(A/N: I dont know much about the wedding stuff& XD and btw my computer wants to change maid into house cleaner&should I let that happen? lol)






Webbuu stepped off to the side, giving my arm a squeeze in reassurance.





I gave a small smile to him and gazed back to Patrick. He smiled, and held out his arm to walk me up the stairs to the alter. I slipped my arms through his, and we ascended the stairs.





The rest just seemed to be a flash for me. I repeated after the priest, said my vows, as did Patrick, and then the time came.





And do you, Aay, accept Patrick as your husband? (A/N: uhh& I want to write the original thing, when its close to awful umm& I dont think And do you, Aay, accept Patrick for your awfully wedded husband? sounds that great. How is it spelt? :runs off embarrassed again: )






Patrick has already said he did. Now I would follow suit.





I thought of all that happened in my life. The experiences, the friends, the enemies, the hardships, the pain, the betrayels the joy& the friends whove all been there for me: Otaku, Silver, Spirit, Blitzer, Kid Mental, Webbuu, Sara, Tigerlilly, Twaksak, Greenwolf, Crimson, Lta, Nick Yang, Gopher, Jack, Megamickel, Ozzy, Calladus, Alica, Calina, Pez& and then I thought of the people who had died when they were with me. Chadrizard and Assasin, people I hardly knew, yet at times I was pained thinking about them.





I thought of the enemies I had, Dav& Lars& Vevil& Shoeman& Anton& Li& Ragetti& Shadow& finally, they were all beaten. I realized that there had been many betrayals in my life. Lars, who betrayed me first, and then Shadow& then another, who appeared early in my life. Whom I didnt want to think about right now.





I thought of how now my life was going. It was going as if anyone would mostly want it to go. Surrounded by your love, your friends& just everything.





Aay&? I heard someone say. It was Kid Mental, standing there with a confused look on his face, looking at me. He had been the ring bearer for our wedding.





I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Patrick gazing into my eyes, never looking away. I realized that I had just been standing there, doing nothing. I gasped and looked around.





Oh dear! I laughed and squeezed his hand. Tears welled up in my eyes, tears of happiness.





Yes, I do.





Patrick grinned and we kissed even before the priest said that you may kiss the bride. Thats it then. We were married.





Yes.





I would live the rest of my life with Patrick, my friends& and now, my life& it felt complete& but I know& that it will continue. My story will continue.





I had thrown my bouquet, and I didnt know who caught it. Patrick and I were running down the aisle, him then picking me up, and the doors opened, and we walked out& into our new life.











READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT FUTURE PROJECTS OF MINE!!












OMG I had no clue how to end this. I struggled greatly with it and am not at all pleased with it. Tell me what you think!













Oh Dear: Aays Story is ALMOST complete, I just need to edit it and the info I need I cant access on this account, so Ill do it tomorrow, I guess. Patricks will probably soon follow after Aays.













Oh Dear III? Possibly. I actually have a storyline for one& but FIRST I want to finish the rest of the one-shots, I have 4 to complete, including Aays and Patricks, the other two being from the Knights of the Old Republic game, both going to be humor packed, I hope. And then I want to start my Inuyasha story that I have started to plan out. Im hoping that Inuyasha story will be my first 20 chapter one and over 100,000 words. Its going to be full of detail and tons of plots, I hope. Its mostly of a project for me. Though, I have to say, that 100,000 words is a HUGE goal, and so Im aiming for 50,000 instead. Ive only achieved about 90,000 words on this thing& pooey.













Well, I appreciate all your reviews. After I was gone for 5 days in D.C. the total amount of the reviews raised to 134& I mean, wow. Thanks all you guys n gals, thats the most Ive received, ever. And when I began Oh Dear I thought in the 30s was high ;)













Ah, man, I hate that damn backspace key& its going so slow& XD and I think Blitzer might know how annoying it can be, cause I always used to mess up and get out of the miniclips page.













This is getting long again& so, review, and cookies and coffee for all. (ok, for those of you who dont like coffee can having something else. You choose.)













If you want to see a picture of Aay, by me, go to my profile (on fanfiction.net) and look at the links at the bottom, and Ill also link to another drawing I got, drawn by Twaksak, a beautiful pic of Aay and Patrick. (if thats ok with you, Twaksak!) I tried to draw Aay in her dress in Oh Dear, but I havent succeeded in getting what I wanted. I did once, but that was on a whiteboard and huge.













Thank you fanfiction.net and fanart-central.com for not blocking the updating story thing, but I hate Integrity for blocking the new stories button on both sites, and for blocking the art submissions in any way. And for blocking almost every single button on fanfiction.net. In truth, I HATE YOU! (Integrity) :runs off, cursing and crying:













If you have drawn your character or wish to make your own character story related to this story, go ahead. :D













I woke up Sunday morning and looked up on the wall. The skeeters and the bedbugs were having a game of ball. The score was 19-20, the skeeters were ahead, the bedbugs hit a homerun and knocked me out of bed! I'm singin'...enney meeny and a miny moe moe moe moe, catch a wiker-waker by his toe and if he HOLLERS, HOLLERS, HOLLERS, let him go, I'm singin' enney meeny and a miny moe! My dad gave me a nickel, my mom gave me a dime, my sister gave me a boyfriend that kisses me all the time. I'm singin'...enney meeny and a miny moe moe moe moe, catch a wiker-waker by his toe and if he HOLLERS, HOLLERS, HOLLERS, let him go, I'm singin' enney meeny and a miny moe! My dad took back the nickel, my mom took back the dime, my sister took back the boyfriend and gave me frankenstien! I'm singin'...enney meeny and a miny moe moe moe moe, catch a wiker-waker by his toe and if he HOLLERS, HOLLERS, HOLLERS, let him go, I'm singin' enney meeny and a miny moe! My mother was a robber, my father was a spy, I opened up my big mouth and told the F.B.I.! I'm singin'...enney meeny and a miny moe moe moe moe, catch a wiker-waker by his toe and if he HOLLERS, HOLLERS, HOLLERS, let him go, I'm singin' enney meeny and a miny moe!













XD thats a crazy review. Whats the tune to it like?




















Warrioraayla has logged off.































Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Twaksak on June 26, 2006, 3:44:01 AM

Twaksak on
Twaksakwow, really awsome. Im glad Otaku suggested it.
OH JOY FOR THEM!!!
____________________
-o_________o-
'tis flowing with strength and vigor