Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Memory You Don't Want to Remember

Cosmos has peacefully ruled Crystal Tokyo, and Chaos has arrived. It shows what she went through and how she went back into the past.

Chapter 1 - A Memory You Don't Want to Remember

Chapter 1 - A Memory You Don't Want to Remember


Memory isn't always a good thing. I remember one such memory… There is a noise.

A noise that is coming closer. I breathe in, turning around, my long white cape flowing behind me.

A cloud.


A cloud that is coming closer. My staff appears in my hands. I hold it in front of my face.


A laugh.


I look up to the cloud. It turns dark and I see dark hair flowing far behind the cloud.


A scream.


I spun around. Mars? She collapses, holding her side, blood rushing through her fingers.


I scream.


What's happening? I run toward Mars, gathering her limp form in my arms. I call out her name, she doesn't move. I hold my ear to her heart. I hear no beating.


Mars?”

A laugh comes again. The dark cloud lands in front of me. A lady steps down, and then kneels down in front of me, her hair flowing behind her.


Tears.


They are coming down my face. She grins a grin that is so evil, that I lash out at her with my hand.


She catches my hand and twists it so it becomes painful.


I use my staff on her and she disappears. I get up slowly, picking up Mars and running for Crystal Tokyo.


Meteors are coming down, engulfing everyone who is unlucky to be where it hit.


Venus comes up to me, the inner senshi following her. She is holding her arm, asking what is happening, and I can't answer.


They all gasp at Mars lying limp in my arms.


A surprise attack, Mercury says, mournfully.


I try to gain control over myself. I tell the senshi to use all their power to defeat whoever attacked us.


I set Mars down and went to find Endymion and Chibi-usa. Endymion was wounded badly in the stomach, Chibi-usa trying to pull him along.


I rush over to her, cuddling Endymion's head in my arms. Endymion, I say.


He says for me to leave him for now and go fight. It takes a lot of convincing, but I do it.


The outer senshi arrived by my side, casting their attacks at the demons that are pouring out of the skies.


xxx


I start to laugh. A crazy laugh. One that I can't stop, and I'm then reduced to tears. Tears that slowly pour down my face, then it's coming faster. I lean against the wall, looking at my crumbled home.


I look at the graves and close my eyes.

That memory happened so long ago… Since then, I had been fighting for so long, losing a senshi, one by one…

Mars, the first to go.

I gave up hope with her gone.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't fight on.

Then Mercury.

Venus.

Jupiter.

Uranus and Neptune.

And then…

Endymion.

Sobs start to shake my form again. I can't control them.

Chibi-usa.

She died, fighting along with Saturn. Pluto died trying to protect them both.

I couldn't do anything.

I couldn't save them.

Why wasn't I one to die?

Why couldn't I? I didn't want to face this trial alone.

I stand, walking over to the graves. I stop before each of them, saying words for each of them. I stop by Pluto's coffin that I have yet to bury. I reach out to her belt and take a key.

Chaos.

The murdering person, no… thing, killed all my friends. My family.

I can't do this anymore. I hold up the key and wind starts whirl all around me. A door appears in front of me, and I take a long step forward through the door.

I hold out a pen and I transform myself into a child.

I go through the door, light swirls around, and I float cautiously down with my umbrella, hoping to change the future.

I can't take this anymore.

I'm going to change my destiny.

Please leave a review… Sorry if you didn't like it… I had a hard time coming up with an idea… Sorry that's its also short… :D


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigguy on May 30, 2006, 9:04:05 AM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story can't wait for the next chapters to find out what happens