Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Plans

Aay and Patrick have been married eight months, and yet danger kees on coming their way. Someone from Aay's past shows up, and this time, Aay's life will be in danger. What a way to ruin the Christmas season!

Chapter 4 - Plans

Chapter 4 - Plans
Oh Dear III



Chapter 3



Eating the last of my potatoes, I put it aside and stretched and stood up from the bed. I had slept till morning and breakfast had been served. Patrick had just taken the leftovers from last night and heated them this morning. We needed to get rid of them anyway.
And I know Patrick was curious about what happened last night.
And I had decided to tell him about it. We would report the incident with Myla to the King and see what we would do.
I walked out and saw Patrick putting some more wood on the fire. He glanced up and gave a grin. Glad to see your up, he said.
I nodded my head. Did we have the snowstorm as predicted last night?
No, but we did get some more snow. Its still at least two to three feet in some places. Ive cleared a small path outside already and people have already started to clear the road.
I sat down. I suppose your curious what happened last night.
Patrick rubbed the grime off his hands and sat down next to me. More than curious& worried. When I heard the glass break and after a wild goose chase, finding my wife passed out on the ground? Not a very good picture.
Im sorry. I just didnt want her to get away.
I heard a little bit of what your sister said right as I got through the door, Patrick said. He clenched his fists. Like Id let you give yourself up!
I closed my eyes and leaned against the chair. I wont. And I know you wouldnt let me.
What do you plan to do?
Myla has rebuilt the Dark and Scarlet clan, I stated. Ill need to report to the king.
She rebuilt& Patrick wandered off and rubbed his eyes.
Yes. She told me that she was going to attack Varrock on Christmas morning.
Is their clan big enough?
I shook my head. I dont know.
Patrick stood up. We need to report this now.
I started to undo the bandages on my head. Alright.
Why does your sister want you to give yourself up? Patrick asked as he was putting on his jacket.
If I do, they wont attack Varrock.
Its probably just a trick. After they have you&
Theyll probably kill me and attack Varrock anyway, I finished for him. I got some new bandages it and started wrapping my head again. It was no longer bleeding, but it was still a little nasty.
Patrick came over and started to wrap it for me. I wouldnt let them, he said silently.
He finished wrapping and I turned around to face him. I know, I said, and leaned up to give him a small kiss. And I thank you for it.
Soon we were headed to the king. The snow had mostly been put to the side, so it was easier to walk. We waved to Otaku who was shoveling the last bit of snow in front of her house, and I had kept my hood over my head to hide the bandage over my head. No need for questions yet.
The castle was the same as ever, and when we were let inside, we found the king in his library pooring over some old document.
King Roald, Patrick said, and he gave a bow.
I followed suit with a curtsey.
Sir Patrick and Lady Aay! What a lovely surprise! the king said and stood up. Whats the matter?
The Dark and Scarlet clan has been rebuilt, I said bluntly.
The King took a step back. What? How?
My sister, who was presumed dead, has been alive all this time. She was the one who rebuilt the clan.
Myla, wasnt it? King Roald asked.
Yes.
How do you know this? the king asked.
I hesitated before I spoke. Myla& visited me last night. She threatened to attack Varrock on Christmas morning.
Attack& Varrock? the king stuttered. How can she ever find an army so big? Varrock is the largest city around here for miles!
I cannot say how she will do it, for I do not know.
Is there any way out of this?
Myla wants me to meet up with her at dawn on Christmas morning.
Ah& the king rubbed his head. We have to come up with some sort of& plan.
Patrick took a step forward. Do you think we should meet them in battle head on?
No, I dont believe so, the answered and looked at me. Lady Aay, are you willing to risk your life?
Patrick looked at me and I looked at the ground. Yes. The clan must be destroyed.
The king nodded his head. This is what we will do. Patrick, you must gather your friends that fought with you in the previous battles. Each of them, and some in pairs, will be put in charge of a portion of my army. Aay, you go ahead and meet up with your sister.
What? Patrick said quite loudly.
Im still explaining. Patrick, you and five other friends will follow Aay about a legion apart. Aay, where are you supposed to meet your sister?
At& at our old house, deep in the wilderness. Itll take about two full days to get there.
Alright. Ill have that portion of the wilderness scouted so there wont be anyone to encounter you. The wilderness these days are starting to get dangerous.
I nodded my head, a sick feeling starting to rise in my stomach. The wilderness& I shivered.
The plan will be to capture them in surprise. Aay, I have no clue what they will do to you. You must be prepared to fight with your life.
I had a feeling what my sister was going to make me do. She was going to plan the war, and make me squirm by watching the bloodshed. I didnt want to go through what I had to go through in my childhood.
While I walk through the wilderness, Ill leave marks on the trees so Patrick and the others know where to go to, I said.
Fine. Lady Aay, Sir Patrick, I want you to go recruit your friends and bring them here. We will get this all worked out as soon as possible. And, the king said, On Christmas day, expect a war. Our present will be the defeat of the Dark and Scarlet clan.
Patrick and I nodded our heads and turned to leave.
We headed to Otakus first.
Can you go through with this, Aay? Patrick said quietly. He slouched and put his hands in his pockets.
Yes, I believe I can. I need to find out all that is happening. Maybe& maybe she doesnt have a big clan.
She probably does.
We knocked on Otakus door, and she opened it and smiled, but the smile faded when she probably saw the grim look on our faces. Whats the matter?
Otaku, we are recruiting all that helped defeat Dav and Ragetti, Patrick said.
Why? she asked and started to pull on her coat.
Well tell you when all of us are together.
Otaku followed us silently, and it took about an hour to get everyone. Soon Blitzer, Spirit, Calladus, Megamickel, Jack, Webbuu, Ozzy, Nick Yang, Crimson, Lta, and Greenwolf were following us. Last was Kid Mental and Gopher, who were probably working off a hangover. Silver soon caught up with us, who looked a little better from her sickness.
Whats this? Gopher asked and opened the door wide.
Well explain it at the Kings office, I said.
Gopher rubbed his head. But Ive got a&
Hangover, we know, Otaku said and crossed her arms. Come, now.
Gopher shrank back and began to put on his coat.
Kid Mental had immediately opened the door and handed a beer to Patrick to hold for him as he was putting on his coat. Party? he asked, grinning.
Patrick handed back the beer. Just follow, he said.
Kid Mental nodded and we headed back to the castle.
What about Twaksak, Tigerlilly, and Sara? I asked Patrick. Would he want them too?
I assume so. Well just ask when we get there, he answered.
We arrived and brushed the snow off our shoulders. The kings servants showed us into a large room with many chairs. We all sat down and everybody behind us looked at one another, wondering what was going on.
The King cleared his throat. Greetings. Sir Twaksak, Lady Tigerlilly and Lady Sara will be here shortly. Until then, I will not say anything.
When will they get here? Blitzer asked.
Dont they live a long ways away? Spirit commented.
The King probably sent people who could teleport that distance in a jiffy.
The king nodded. Yes. I sent my best wizards over there to get them. And& the king looked at the purple light surrounding in the room. Here they are.
A tall Wizard tipped his hat to us and departed out the door. Twaksak and the girls grinned when they saw us, and sat down.
The wizard looked serious when he told us we had to report to Varrock, Tigerlilly said.
Yeah, Sara agreed. Whats happening?
Lady Aay, will you explain? the king asked me.
I nodded my head.
So, I explained, and watched the faces pale around me. Oh, were they happy about all this.
When I was done, Otaku shook her head. So Myla was alive after all, huh?
What about her mother? Jack asked.
I have no clue if my mother is alive or not, I said.
The king stepped foreword. Aay will be heading out by herself. I have chosen Spirit, Calladus, Otaku, Blitzer, and Webbuu to go with Patrick to follow Aay about a legion apart. When Aay has arrived, they will look around and spy for us. Blitzer and Calladus, your job is to go back and to report to us. Spirit, Calladus, Otaku, Webbuu, and Patrick will find a way to get Aay out. Meanwhile, the rest of you will be in charge of a part of my army. You will slowly surround the clan and have a surprise capture. If this all goes well, there will be no bloodshed.
But& do not expect that, the king finished.
We all nodded.
I also want Patrick and his group to take out the scouts for the clan. Capture them and bring them back, Blitzer and Calladus. We might be able to squeeze some information out of them.
Oi! Kid Mental shouted. I have a question.
Speak, then.
It seems like your having all the people that defeated Dav and the clan go with Patrick, except for me!
The king scratched his head. Well&
Well, so I was wondering that I should be allowed to go! Kid Mental said.
Fine. But you will not be allowed to bring any alcohol. Your life is on the line when your with Patrick and his group. Are you willing to fight?
Kid Mental leaned back and lifted his right hand, which had four Mithril daggers in it. Me n me daggers are ready, King.
I turned to Patrick. Is this Kid Mental? He just agreed to not bring any beer.
When a friend or a loved one is in danger, a person can change, Aay, Patrick said.
I leaned back. Yeah, I guess so.
Patrick and I discussed with the people about the risk of spying on the clan. The rest of our friends went with the King to discuss what portion of the army they would get.
I know it was sort of hard to press all this information down on all them at once, and especially on Christmas. But most of them seem to accept it, and took it very seriously. For that, I was very grateful towards them.
Very grateful.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheFallenOne66 on June 3, 2007, 6:48:04 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66Very good. Very good indeed. Try to finish it; I need to know what happens. I'm mkaing a story called "The Cursed Clan". It comes off a little from this story. You inspired me to continue writing, so for that, I begin writing "Runescape III, Rise of the Cursed Clan"!

Mustard_Girl on June 4, 2007, 5:58:21 AM

Mustard_Girl on
Mustard_Girl^_^ Thank, it's already completed, though um... I never finished posting it here =O I'll check out your story sometime!

shadowdude on October 14, 2006, 7:56:53 AM

shadowdude on
shadowdudeno need to say it, you probably know...

TheFallenOne66 on June 3, 2007, 6:54:32 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66Be ashamed. Be very ashamed. in my next story, Patrick is nearly invincible! HE KILLS ALL! Excapt Samus's father, Gale. He's blessed with every inch of Zamorak's power, almost making him Zamorak. Weird, isn't it?