Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lost

It's just a storie about my OC.Kisame x OC, Neji x Gaara, Lee x TenTen, Sasuke x Naruto, Shino x Hinata, Chouji x Ino, Shikamaru x Temari.

Chapter 1 - Lost

Chapter 1 - Lost






She ran.She ran as fast as her legs would take her.She had to get away from there.As far away as she could.Once she had reached to forest in the Country of Wind, she stopped.The next thing she knew was, everything was black.











~~~~~~~











"Damn it......It's way too late for this."Neji mummbled under his breath.











"Neji-kun, what's the matter?"An over exited Lee asked.











"I'm getting tired of waiting for your girlfriend to get back."Neji said.











"Hey!Don't talk about TenTen-chan like that."Lee huffed and turned the other way.











"Neji!Lee!Come quick!"They both herd TenTen yell, and they ran over to see what was wrong.











"What happened?"Lee asked his companion.











"*Huff*C'mon.We have to get there as fast as we can.I don't know what happened to her, but she won't wake up."TenTen started to run off into the forest , Neji and Lee on her heels.











"TenTen.Who are you talking about?"Neji asked.











"I was heading back, and I found a girl, a girl from Mist passed out on the ground.I can't get her to wake up."TenTen said, sounding worried.











"Then, we must get there faster!"Lee yelled, taking off.











"How you manage to date him is a mystery."Neji said to TenTen.











"Aww, c'mon Neji, we have to catch up to Lee."TenTen sped up to try and match her Boyfrind's speed.











Neji sighed......It's not like He should care much, only if they decide to get married and have kids, that would be a problem.Neji also sped up and caught up with His team.











"TenTen, is she hurt or anything?"Lee asked.











"Not that I know of.I would just rather get her back to Mist before somthing dose happen."TenTen said."Here, this clearing!"They all jumped down on the forest floor.Lee quickly ran over to see if any damage was done.Considering that Ten Ten wasn't much of a medic ninja, and small things to check would slip Her mind.Neji soon followed and Ten Ten crouched down beside Lee.











"Did you find anything that I might have missed?"TenTen asked Lee.











"Nope, she's alright."Lee smiled.











"We might as well take Her back to Mist."Neji said while crouching down and picking her up.





The one Jonin and the two Chunin set off, heading back to Mist.











~~~~~~~~~~











She felf strange, warm?But She was on the ground, not anywhere near any person.She slowly opened up her eyes and saw the goegeous Teen carrieing her, and She blushed.











"Uhmm...."She said, still blushing."C-can you put me down, please?"She asked.Neji looked down.











"Oh!Your awake?"TenTen asked.They all stopped, and Neji put her down.She mummbled a 'Thank you' and stood up.











"Uhmm....I hope you don't mind me asking.But, who are you?"She asked.











"I am TenTen, of Konoha."TenTen said, smiling sweetly.











"I am Rock Lee!Konoha's handsome green beast!"Lee said, doing his nice guy pose.











"I am Hyuga Neji.Also from Konoha."Neji said."And you are?"











"Oh, sorry.I am Teneka Miniko, I am from the Village Hidden in the Mist."Teneka said, smiling.











"Well, why were you out in the forest of Wind?"Lee asked.Teneka got a dark, depressed look in Her eyes.











"I have a question before I awnser that one.Were you trying to take me back?"Teneka asked.











"Yes, why?"Neji asked.











"I'm not going back.That is the reason I'm not there."Teneka said.











"Why?What hapeened?"TenTen asked.











"Do you not know of how Mist Ninja get their headbands?"Teneka asked them.











"Not really."Lee said.











"We go through the academey.But, our graduation test is....We have to kill oneanother to pass on to Genin rank.To show that only one academey student is worthy to be called Ninja of the Mist."Teneka said.











"Wow, that's brutal."TenTen said.











"So, your only Genin?"Neji asked.











"Hell no!I'm Jonin."Teneka said.











"Then why did you leave?"Lee asked, again.











"I had lost all my cousins in their tests, for one.My family was just assainated, two. And.......I was just informed that the Akatsuki wanted me to join them."Teneka said, grumbling.











"So, your the only Miniko left?"TenTen asked.











"Yes, the only one left to start the clan, again......"Teneka said.











"Miniko is a clan?What do they do?"Lee asked.











"Lee, I might love you.But, your sticking your nose in places they probably shouldn't be."TenTen said, sighing.











Teneka stared at the strange Team before Her.The started to head the oppisite direction they were heading.











"Hey!Where are you going?!"TenTen yelled.











"Obviously not to Mist."She said back, and kept on walking.Neji started to follow Her.











"You two, go on and get back to the Village."Neji said to His Team, they nodded and jumped off in a diffrent direction.Neji caught up to Teneka.











"What's your problem?"Neji asked.She glared at him.











"Somthing, and leave it at that."Teneka looked back foeward.'Why dosen't He just leave me alone?'











Because, He looks persistant.













"Kami....Your coming with me."Neji grabed Her arm and started to pull Her off in the same direction as His Team went.











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~











Chapter one of my OC storie.For if you want to know what Teneka looks like.











She has long black hair that reaches her waist, is tipped red at the end, and had tipped red bangs that drape over Her face.She is tan, Her eyes are a dark aquamarine and do not have pupils, stands five nine, is 17 years old, and is a Tom boy.She wears a red Tank top, and black pants that cover her sandals(which are black).Her headband is black, and she wears it around her neck.She has bandaged around the wrists of her arms, just to be there.











That's all for that description.More to come later on today!











Narufan ^0^





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hieis_lover_and_obsessor on July 6, 2006, 7:17:47 AM

Hieis_lover_and_obsessor on
Hieis_lover_and_obsessorSounds good so far. Please continue soon. ^_^

storylover on July 1, 2006, 3:23:06 AM

storylover on
storyloverGood job:)