Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Teneka Miniko

This a better description of Teneka and it tells a part of her past.

Chapter 1 - Teneka Miniko

Chapter 1 - Teneka Miniko






My OC storie line:











Her name is Teneka Miniko.She is from the hidden Mist village.Her jutsu are all element based.But her most used one is her sword summon.Her clan has been the one's that protect the earth from unwanted things.(demons evil ect.)Teneka can summon the black dimond Baldeon.(or Shinjouni bladeon)Her clan was a killed by the Akatsuki one night when they were after her.





The same night, she left the village and was found by Gai's team.(heh random)she is now living in Konoha.She has a demon sealed within her, the flame tiger.(Kimiko.)(why the akatsuki were after her).











She has long black hair that reaches her waist and is red tipped.Her hair also drapes over her face and is red tipped too.Her eyes are a dark aquamarine and has no pupils.She wears a red tank top and black pants that cover her feet.She wears her headband around her neck.She wears bandages around both of her wrists.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

waterangel843 on July 15, 2006, 12:44:53 PM

waterangel843 on
waterangel843great discription!! i'll start with chapter 5 so u can come in!