Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Meeting

A short story about a hero who falls in love. Typical love story junk :P

Chapter 1 - The Meeting

Chapter 1 - The Meeting
I am a hero of Fairway Village, my name is Flick Angelico. I was out one night saving a girl from being robbed of her money.

"P-please... don't hurt me..." she said.

"Just give your money or else!" the burglar said while holding a knife to her head.

"Please... I-I don't have any..."

"Ngh! Bullshoot! I'll cut the goddamn money out of you if I have to!" He lifted his arm and went stab her. He was close, but a hand grabbed his arm.

"You better leave her alone." I said.

"You!" He was surprised. I quickly turned him around to face me and punched him in the face. He was knocked out.

"C'mon." I grabbed the girl by the arm and took her to the park. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I am now..." She said.

"I'm glad. I'm Flick."

"I'm Elizabeth, but my friends call me Liza."

"That's a pretty name..."

"Th-thank you..." She started to blush. I looked at her eyes. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"What's wrong? Is there something in my eye?" she asked.

"Oh, no. It's just... well your eyes... they look beautiful in the moonlight..." I said without realizing I said that.

"O-oh... uh... thank you..." she smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek. "Can I see you again?" She asked.

"Of course. Whenever you want." I replied.

"Tomorrow night, around 9:00?"

"Sure." We both went our separate ways. I kept my promise and met her underneath that same starry sky.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment