Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The First Night

A short story about a hero who falls in love. Typical love story junk :P

Chapter 2 - The First Night

Chapter 2 - The First Night
The next night, Flick went over to the park and waited for Liza. He sat under the thousand year old tree that stood in the center of the park. He waited for what seemed like forever. Suddenly, his eyes were blinded.

"Guess who?" a voice behind him said.

"Uh... Liza?" Flick said.

"Yeah." she giggled and sat next to him.

"What took ya so long?"

"I had to get past my father. He's SO over protective! He never lets me do anything!"

"Aw, I'm sorry."

"It's okay... You didn't do anything. It's just... my dad thinks that ALL boys are twisted and all they think about is sex."

"What's that?"

"What, sex?"

"Yeah." Liza began to blush. She was stunned at the fact that a sixteen year old BOY didn't know what sex was.

"Didn't your parents teach you about that?" she asked.

"Well... no. My parents died when I was a kid..." Flick said. It seemed like he was about to cry.

"Flick..." Liza said.

"What?" he asked.

"How much do you know?"

"Alot. I just don't know what sex is."

"Do you know math and english?"

"Of course. I still go to school. I'm not stupid."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you stupid."

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean it." he smiled at her and held her close to him.

"So... can you explain?" Flick said.

"Explain what?" Liza asked.

"What sex is."

"Uh... w-well... it's uh... well..."

"What? What's wrong?"

"Okay... When two people love each other very... very much... they show it by... well... ngh... Flick I can't really explain it. It's just too embarrassing."

"That's okay. I'll learn eventually." Flick put his arm around Liza and they both looked into the night. It wasn't exactly the BEST first date but to Flick and Liza, it was simply... perfect.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment