Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Final Night (Forbidden Love Redo)

A short story about a hero who falls in love. Typical love story junk :P

Chapter 3 - The Final Night (Forbidden Love Redo)

Chapter 3 - The Final Night (Forbidden Love Redo)
Flick and Liza have been going out every night for six months. Tonight would be different however...

"The stars are lovely tonight..." Flick said.

"Yeah..." Liza said.

"So what do you wanna do?"

"Just sit here... enjoy our time together..."

"Anything you want." Flick smiled and cuddled with Liza.

"Flick... I have a feeling that we'll be found out..." Liza said with concern.

"Why?"

"I don't know... I feel like my dad's putting the pieces together..."

"Liza..."

"What if we never see each other again... I... I can't deal with that!" Flick held her close to him.

"We'll always be together... we'll be in each other's hearts forever." Flick looked deeply into Liza's eyes and she looked back.

"Flick..." Liza kissed Flick and he instanlly did the same. It was their first time kissing anybody. Time seemed to have stood still. They both held each other for what seemed like an eternity.

Liza and Flick parted ways, not knowing that this would be their final night together.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment