Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Alone...

A short story about a hero who falls in love. Typical love story junk :P

Chapter 4 - Alone...

Chapter 4 - Alone...
The next night, Flick waited for Liza as always. He waited for hours, hoping she'd turn up. After several hours of waiting he headed home, having a tear in his eye.

"I guess she isn't coming..." he said to himself. He sat at his bed, thinking about why Liza hadn't come.

"Is she... is she with another- NO! N-no... I shouldn't think like that! She'd never... never..." He couldn't sleep that night, he just kept thinking...

*One night before...

Liza returned home after her date with Flick. As she entered the house, her dad appeared before her.

"So, Liza, what've you been up to?" he asked with an enraged look on his face.

"D-dad! I-I was just out with a friend!" Liza said nervously.

"Oh really? Who?"

"Uh... Uh- Tina!"

"Oh? That's funny. She was over here not that long ago looking for you."

"Oh? Did I say Tina? I-I... meant... uh... Ginger!"

"Uh-huh, LIAR!"

"Okay... I was out with Flick..."

"That boy! Don't you realize he could've taken advantage of you!?"

"He's not like that!"

"Of course, he wants to think that! He's just like everyone else. He will deceive you!"

"No! You don't know him!"

"I know enough! Liza, you are not to leave this house with out supervision!"

"But-"

"NO BUTS! Now go to your room!" Liza stormed off to her room and locked the door. She cried into her pillow, knowing she can never see her hero again... if only Flick knew the situation...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment