Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter !

Bad Luck's tour stop is Domino City. But Shuichi gets lost. What will happened when he meets the YGO gang? YAOI

Chapter 1 - Chapter !

Chapter 1 - Chapter !
Touring through Disaster by Neema

Chapter 1

"Yuki-i-i. . . . . I miss my Yuki," Shuichi whined, tears flowed his cheeks like cheeks like waterfalls as he stared out the window of the Bad Luck tour bus, speeding down a highway. Hiro glanced at him and faintly smiled.

"Don't worry, Shuichi," he said. "You're gonna see him in a few hours."

"But a few hours is too long!" cried Shuichi. "I want to see him now, even if I have to jet out of this to get to him!"

"Do you even know where Yuki is?" asked Suguru, who was sitting across from Hiro and Shuichi. Shuichi stopped crying and went blank. "Um . . . . well, no," he admitted.

"We're going where Yuki is staying for a few weeks," Hiro sighed. "You know, Domino City."

"Domino City?" said Shuichi with a dumb look on his face. "Where is that?" Hiro just then smiled as he pointed out the window. Shuichi looked out and saw the skyscrapers getting closer.

"All right, Bad Luck!" K, the manager, exclamed as he he entered the back of the bus. "Welcolme to Domino City!"

Shuichi, Hiro, and Suguru stared at K for a moment. "Uh . . . . who's driving the bus?" Shuichi asked, wide-eyed.

Good thing their producer, Sakano, grabbed the wheel just in time to dodge a nearby car.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment