Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1-New Exchange Students

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 1 - 1-New Exchange Students

Chapter 1 - 1-New Exchange Students
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 1-New Exchange Students

"Great. Just great." Anzu Mazaki kneeled on the schoolground to pick up her papers. She had tripped and dropped her homeworks. She then noticed a light-tanned hand picked up one of her papers. Anzu looked up and saw a handsome young man in a school uniform. His spiked black hair were tipped with red and had golden bangs and streaks.

"Is this yours?" asked the young man. Anzu nodded, slightly blushing at the sight of his crimson red eyes as she took the paper. The man smiled as he stood up. Anzu quickly stood up as well.

"H-hi," she stammered. "My name is Anzu."

"Anzu . . . . what a sweet name," the man replied. "My name is Atem."(this was the next fanfic)

Anzu turned away to hide her blushing face. But as she turned, she glanced at a pale-skinned young man with jagged, long white hair. His angry reddish-brown eyes appeared to be glaring at her.

"Atem, never mind that girl and let's go," the man said harshly and turned to leave. "I'll see you later, Anzu," Atem said quietly and walked away. Anzu's face was so red, she absent-mindedly dropped her papers again.

===================

"Class, we have two new students today, the teacher said to the front of the class. "Atem Hapherus from Egypt, and Bakura Madison from England."( made-up last names) Anzu looked at Atem, who was staring at her, and slightly blushed. "Both of you, please take a seat," said the teacher. Atem took a seat by the window, which was next to Anzu's.

"Hi, Anzu," Atem smirked

"Hey. So you're from Egypt?" Atem nodded. Bakura, was sitting in the far of the classroom, was staring at Anzu wirh distrust.

==================

The school bell rang and the students left the building. After Atem asked Anzu to walk her home, they walked through the park.

". . . . . I liked to dance ever since I was a little girl," said Anzu.

"Don't you mean you loved to dance?" smiled Atem. Anzu giggled in embarrassment. Suddenly, they were confronted by two horrible-looking thugs, each waelding a switchblade.

"Give us the girl, pretty boy, and we won't hurt you," wheezed one of them. Anzu shuddered in fear as Atem narrowed his eyes."

"You won't harm Anzu while I'm here," he growled. "Anzu, get back."

=====================

dang. that last part sounded corny. >_< wait until a lil' later fo' chapt. 2. it'll make sense

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 11:46:22 AM

Anne14 on
Anne14That's a great start write more!!!
Â
Yay!!! Atem's in it I love him *hugs Atem plushie*

wu25 on September 2, 2006, 1:18:06 AM

wu25 on
wu25That's a great start write more!!!
 
Yay!!! Bakura's in it I love him *hugs Bakura plushie*

Neema on September 4, 2006, 7:35:38 AM

Neema on
Neemahi wu25. even though u luv Bakura (i luv him too), he an enemy in this story. oh, and i wrote a few more capters. u hafta wait a while to go into the story. ^_^ thanks for liking my fanfic.