Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2-His True Identity

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 2 - 2-His True Identity

Chapter 2 - 2-His True Identity
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 2-His True Identity

Anzu took a few steps back, unsured about what Atem would do. "Atem, be careful," warned Anzu. Atem simply nodded in agreement. The thugs smiled disgustedly. One of them charged at Atem, but the Egyptian leapt over him with ease, almost like a cat. The men were stunned.

"H-how . . . . how did you do that?" one of them gasped. Atem said nothing but glared at fach of the thugs. Frustrated, they lashed out with the switchblades. Again, Atem dodged their assaults. But then, one of the thugs glanced at Anzu and charged at her. Anzu shrieked in terror, which caught Atem's attention. The other thug took this chance and slashed at Atem's shoulder.

"ATEM-" Anzu's yell was caught off by the first thug's dirty hand. "Don't scream or I'll slit your throat," he grunted as he held the switchblade near Anzu's throat. Atem yelled in pain, his shoulder was pouring out blood as he collasped onto the ground.

"I'll teach you to mind your own goddamn business, you little prick!" the second thug sneered as prepared to slashed at Atem again. But suddenly, Atem grabbed his wrist. The thug was stunned with fear when he saw his bright-red eyes and ferocious fangs. "W-what the hell-" but the thug's words was caught off by his own scream, for Atem was crushing his bones in his wrist. The other thug and Anzu looked at what's happening and saw Atem stood up and threw the man several feet away, knocking him out.

Anzu's eyes grew wide. Atem wasn't himself. his finger had razor-sharp claws, had a black cat-like tail, sharp fangs and fearsome bright red eyes. Atem turned around and glared at the other thug.

"Get your fithly hands off Anzu, digusting human!" he snarled venomously. "If you don't, I will kill you where you stand." The thug let go of Anzu, but foolishly charged at Atem, who grabbed the man by the neck and threw him hard to a tree, knocking him unconscious, as well. Anzu stared at Atem fearfully but Atem noticed that.

"A-Anzu," he gasped as he grasped his injured shoulder. "I'm sorry, Anzu. I'm so sorry." He sat on the ground and began to sob. Out of pity and confusion, Anzu timidly walked towards Atem and sat down beside him. "What do you mean, you're sorry?" she said quietly.

"It's because of me, you're in grave danger," Atem sobbed. "I don't want that to happen again, to the one I cared the most." He then turned back to normal. Anzu took out a napkin out of her jacket poket. "Atem, what will happen to me?" she asked as she wiped the tears from Atem's face. "What are you, anyway?"

"I'm . . . . I'm a Ne-kai," Atem admitted. "It's means I'm sort of a cat demon. Like humans, we're from different regions and countries. But we're all from the same society, the only society. And we have to obey the major rule: we cannot have a friendship or an relationship with humans."

"Why, Atem?" Anzu asked quietly.

"If the humans we trust finds out about us, they kill us off out of fear. So The Society decided to kill any human who knows about us." Atem softly gripped on Anzu's hand and kissed it. "I broke the rule when I was a child and I blamed myself of what happened to my friend."

"It wasn't your fault, Atem," said Anzu as a tear rolled down her cheek. "You want to be like us. I don't blame you." Atem wiped the tear off her cheek and cupped her face. "I don't want anything to happen to you, Anzu," he whispered as he leaned closer. "I love you and I know you love me too."

Atem kissed Anzu softly on her lips. Anzu blushed deeply as Atem slipped his tongue into her mouth and wrestled with her tongue. Then Atem pulled away, his blushed face was breathing heavily as well as Anzu's. With his good arm, he hugged her and purred softly in her ear.

"Atem, I'll keep it as a secret," Anzu mumured. "You can trust me."

"I know."

=================

u wanna know what will happen after Anzu found out? too bad u will hafta wait and see. hint: they gonna 'do it' ^_^ thats one of the things in the next chapter. Also the word Ne-kai came from neko(cat) and yokai(demon).

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 11:56:09 AM

Anne14 on
Anne14That's a great start write more!!!
She loves him and He loves her