Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 3-A Kitten's Surprise

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 3 - 3-A Kitten's Surprise

Chapter 3 - 3-A Kitten's Surprise
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 3-A Kitten's Surprise

"Atem, stop it," Anzu giggled as Atem nipped and kissed her neck. It's been three weeks since Anzu knew about Atem's secret. Almost every day they had gone to the school library, where they make out in the least popular section. Atem stopped kissing Anzu's neck, which was lightly bruised, and gave her his leather choker.

"Atem, we shouldn't be doing this where we can get caught," Anzu whispered as she put on the choker. We have to find another place."

"It's too risky to go to my place," Atem mumbled. "The Society will know in a second." The Society would know since Atem had to lived with Bakura. They had to be extra careful because the white-haired man was also a Ne-kai and been suspicious of Anzu since day one. Atem and Anzu left the library.

"Anzu, beware of Bakura," Atem warned. "He might know something of us, so deny anything he says. He's deadly." Anzu nodde in agreement before each walked away in opposite directions of the hallway.

================

School ended as the bell rang. Anzu stayed behind to print out research papers. She left the school building when she was tapped on the shoulder. Anzu turned around and saw Bakura.

"Uh, hi, Bakura," said Anzu.

"Who in the hell are you trying to fool, Mazaki? growled Bakura. Anzu looked at him timidly and took a step back.

"I . . . . I don't what you're talking about," Anzu said as she began to walk away. But Bakura grabbed her arm roughly and Anzu yelled in pain.

"You're lying to me, you damn dog!" Bakura snarled. What do you know about Atem?"

"I told you, I don't know," Anzu whimpered. Suddenly Bakura pulled her in and sniffed her neck. "You were with Atem," he conclude. "Now, tell me what you know -"

"Bakura, what are you doing?" Bakura turned around and saw Atem.

"Atem, this girl knows something about you," Bakura said angrily. Atem stared at Anzu. "Anzu, what do you know about me?" he said quietly but dangerously.

"I-I know . . . . that you gamble illegally, that's all," Anzu said timidly. Atem raised and chuckled.

"Is that all?" He turned to Bakura. "Let her go, Bakura. I gave her my choker for not telling anyone about it." Bakura let go of Anzu and walked away, muttering to himself until he was out of sight.

"Anzu, are you all right?" Atem asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Anzu sighed, rubbing her arm. "Anzu, I . . . . can't walk you home anymore," Atem said. "I mean, not in this form. I actually have a third form: a black cat." Anzu smiled

"Really?"

"Of course," Atem laughed. "Go on, I'll be with you shortly. And one more thing: you can't use my name." Anzu nodded happily before walking away.

==================

Anzu was across the street from her house waiting for the light to change. She hadn't seen Atem or a black cat the entire time. Anzu finally walked across the street and was several feet from her house. "Mreow." A sound caught Anzu's attention and down. It was a black cat with a red fuzz on its head and crimson eyes. The cat purred loudly as Anzu picked it up.

"It's you, isn't it?" she whispered. The cat meowed happily. "Then I guess I should call you . . . . . Mr. Kitty." The cat then meowed in dissapointment. "Too bad, that will be your name." Anzu walked inside her house and the cat jumped out of her arms. The cat looked at her and mew'd.

"I knew I can trust you, Anzu" said the cat, which startled Anzu. "A-Atem?"

"I'm telepathically speaking to you, Anzu. It's one of my special talents" The cat then suddenly transformed back into the young Egyptian. He walked up to Anzu and kissed her lips gently. "As always, you tasted like a peach." Anzu blushed as Atem kissed her cheeks and the her neck after taking of the choker.

"Atem, wait," Anzu whimpered. Atem quickly stopped and looked at her. "I know we've together for a few weeks. It's just that-"

"I understand, Anzu," Atem inerrupted as he cupped her face. "If you don't want to go through with it, I won't get mad."

"But I want to be with you Atem. It's almost like a strong, unbreakable bond between us." Atem smiled and held her hand. "Anzu, it's almost as if you want to test our love for some reasons."

"Yeah . . . . and this is one of our tests." Anzu slowly dragged Atem upstairs by his hand. Atem caressed her face as he kissed her. Both of their faces were deeply blushed as they continued to kiss until they reached Anzu's bedroom. Anzu took off Atem's jacket as they moved closer to the bed. She then began unbuttoning his his shirt, but Atem playfully stopped her.

"Anzu, it's your turn," he purred as he took off her blouse. Anzu couldn't blush anymore, her torso was wearing nothing but a bra. But Atem chuckled softly as he kissed her lips. "You are so beautiful. You shouldn't be embarrassed." Anzu smiled and pulled him onto the bed as she took his shirt, revealing his well-toned muscles.

"Don't be afraid, Anzu," Atem whispered as he took off his pants and Anzu's skirt. "I won't hurt you." Anzu slightly nodded and they went underneath the sheets. Anzu slowly took off her bra and hugged and kissed Atem.

"Atem, I'm ready." Anzu whispered.

=================

it sounded a little corny, but i tried. if ya'll wonderin' where Anzu's parents at when all this happens, they on a business trip ^_^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 12:06:17 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14what happenes next what happens next!

wu25 on September 11, 2006, 2:37:22 AM

wu25 on
wu25lol a business trip hehe Bakura  called anzu a dog wish i did