Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 4-Beauty and the once Beast

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 4 - 4-Beauty and the once Beast

Chapter 4 - 4-Beauty and the once Beast
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 4- Beauty and the once Beast

Anzu cuddled against Atem sleepily. Atem purred softly as his head nestled in Anzu's brown hair. He felt sleepy too, it was already night time. He didn't want to leave now. He felt so human.

"Atem," Anzu said tiredly.

"What is it, Anzu?" Atem asked quietly.

"Have you ever heard of a story about a maiden fell in love with a demon lord?" she asked.

"No," he said.

"Well, the demon was once human, but he was cursed because he was the most evil lord ever. Along with his curse, he was given a slowly dying rose. It was said if the rose died, he would be a demon forever unless a woman loves him and he would turn back to normal." Atem sighed with interest. "Did the demon ever find someone to love him?" he asked.

"Yeah. The young maiden accidently wandered into the demon's castle. The demon lord caught her and made her his servant. He treated her cruelly, but was confused when the maiden treated him kindly. As the day passed, the demon's cold heart began to warm and started to learn how to love. One day, the demon lord gave the maiden a beautiful dress and they danced happily all night long."

"That can't be the end, Anzu," Atem said quietly. Anzu giggled softly. "Of course not," she said. "The rose was dying fast and the demon didn't have much. The maiden's village grew restless and assumed that the demon lord had done something to her. One night, the angry mob of villagers rammed into the demon's castle and found him hiding with the maiden. The demon was then stabbed in the heart and was left for dead. The maiden cried in sorrow because she actually loved him and finally kissed his dead lips. Suddenly, the dying rose came back in full bloom and an blissful light came from the rose and it hit the demon lord. Little by little, he became human. And then he woke up and smiled when he saw the maiden, who was overcome with joy. He kissed the maiden and said he loved her."

Atem deeply sighed and held her hand. "Did they lived happily ever after?"

"Yeah, they did," Anzu replied.

"Do you think we would live happily ever after?" mumbled Atem. "What do you mean, Atem?" Anzu questioned.

"We loved each other, but . . . . I'm still a demon."

"No, you're not, you're a demon," Anzu whispered. "As long as you're here with me, you're still human."

Atem smiled and held Anzu closer. "I have to leave soon," he whispered. "Bakura will think something is up." Anzu nodded and Atem off the bed. "As soon as possible, clean yourself off of my scent. The Society would know what had happened here." Atem bent down to kiss her cheek. "And the sheets as well."

Anzu nodded sleepily as she stared at his crimson eyes. Atem walked silently out of the room and into the bathroom. Anzu's scent is on me, he thought as he stepped into the shower and put on the hot water. After several minutes of washing away Anzu's scent, Atem took off the water and transformed into a black cat again to shake off the water. He trotted back to the room, where he transformed back to himself to put on his clothes.

"I wish you wouldn't leave," Anzu said, sitting up while covering her body with the sheets. Atem simply smirked. "Me too," he said as he turned into the black cat. "See you later," the cat meowed as he jumped of an opened window and into a nearby tree.

=========

i put a story inside a story make sense. and in the next chapter, Seto will be in it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 12:11:43 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14what happenes next what happens next!Seto is so cute.