Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - 5-Kin Trouble

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 5 - 5-Kin Trouble

Chapter 5 - 5-Kin Trouble
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 5-Kin Trouble

Atem's apartment was on the third floor, but he leapt onto his balcony easily. He walked inside but he suddenly narrowed his eyes. "I know you're here," he growled as he put on the light in the living room. There was a brown cat sitting on the couch. "Seto," Atem growled.

The transformed into a tall, brunette man sitting on the couch with his arms and legs crossed. "Greetings, little cousin," he smirked, his sapphire eyes stared at the tanned boy. "Aren't you glad to see me?"

"Hardly," Atem flatly replied. "Where's Bakura?"

"That Englishman was gone when I came." He stood up, his arms still crossed and walked to Atem. "I see . . . you've been with a human." Atem was taken aback.

"How did you-"

"The scent on your clothes smelled of human," Seto retorted. "Once again, the 'black sheep' had broken the major rule. And it's not just any human." He narrowed his eyes and scoffed. "This girl, does she know?"

"Yeah," Atem said hesitantly. Seto glared at him as he walked out to the balcony. "Aren't you going to tell The Society?" Atem growled as he walked out to the balcony, too.

"That's Malik's job," said Seto. "What you do is your business and your problem. I won't get involved in it."

"Where's Malik, anyway?" Atem asked.

"He was with ishizu when I last saw him. How unusual. A girl your age becomes one of the Elder Council." Atem said nothing as he stared at the sparkling night sky.

"Our family disowned me, anyway," he said finally. "I'll just simply go to any territory that The Society don't have control of." Seto scoffed as he stepped onto the ledge.

"That's fine for you, but you're forgetting about the human girl who knows our secret," he replied. "I know you don't want her to be raped and killed by the executioner."

"I'm aware of that," Atem said. Seto looked at his younger cousin before jumping off and landed safely onto the ground. Atem watched him disappearing into the shadows before looking back at the sky.

=====================

Bakura opened a very thick, wooden door and walked in a large room walled with huge stones. The scent of rotting corpses and blood was extremely strong. In a corner of the room, there was a tall, tanned man sitting next to a freshly made corpse and was licking the blood off his clawed fingers like a cat. His sandy blond hair was spiked out widely, like a lion's mane. Bakura had caught his attention and the man smiled wickedly as his same colored tail flicked around.

"Enjoying yourself, Marik?" Bakura smirked as he walked up to him. "For an Egyptian, you don't respect much of the dead."

"What the hell do you want, Bakura?" Marik growled as he continued to lick off the blood. Bakura glanced at the dead woman's body. Her clothes were ripped and soaked in blood, due to her ripped throat. Her thighs were surrounded by blood also, along with Marik's semen.

"There this girl that may know about us," Bakura said as he took out a small photo of Anzu and showed it to Marik, who took it. "I can't prove anything about it except she had been seen with Atem in his human form."

"Atem?" marik questioned. "I should have known." His dark lavender eyes stared at the photo and lustfully licked his lips with his unusually enlonged tongue. "What an innocent face. It would be nice to frack her."

Just then, a tanned young man walked in. He also had sandy blond hair like his older brother, but it was combed down and he had oh-so innocent lilac eyes. "What is it you want, Bakura?" he asked slyly. Bakura snatched the photo from Marik and showed it to the other man.

"Malik, keep a close eye on this human," he said. "She might know something about us. If she does, you do your job." Malik took the photo and observed it carefully.

"This school . . . . 'Domino High' . . . . what year is she?" he mused. "She's a senior," Bakura replied. "The graduation is in 3 months. Find out before then."

===================
finally i finish this chapt. comment on what u think.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 12:19:58 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14what happenes next what happens next! Bakura is English? YAY! EN-GA-LAND!!!!

wu25 on September 11, 2006, 2:44:41 AM

wu25 on
wu25Bakura is English? YAY! EN-GA-LAND!!!!