Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - 6-The Unavoidable News

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 6 - 6-The Unavoidable News

Chapter 6 - 6-The Unavoidable News
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 6-The Unavoidable News

Atem was worried about Anzu. She was sick for a month and rarely came to school. Uncertain of Bakura's suspicion, he couldn't go to her house either as himself or a black cat. One day, after school, Atem got a message from his cell phone.

'Come quickly. I have to talk to talk to you.' Atem became even more worried, something must have happened to her. Glad that Bakura didn't came to school today, Atem rushed to Anzu's house as a black cat. He leapt through an opened window and into the living room. She wasn't in here, so he meowed loudly.

"I'm in the bathroom," Anzu called out. atem ran upstairs to the bathroom, which the door was opened. He saw Anzu standing, fidgeting with her fingers as she sniffed from crying.

Anzu, what's wrong?" Atem mew'd concernly. "Why have you been sick for a long time?"

"C-can you turn into yourself . . . . please?" Anzu asked quietly. The Egyptian turned back himself and touched her tear-stained cheek. "Anzu, what is it?" he asked quietly. "You can tell me."

"But if I tell you, you'll leave me," she sniffed. "No, I would never leave you," said Atem. Anzu took Atem's hand and placed it on her stomach.

"I'm . . . . . pregnant," she whimpered. Atem gasped softly and then sighed deeply. he hugged Anzu and kissed her soothingly. "It's all right, Anzu," he whispered. "I'm not mad at you. It's going to be okay."

"But what about your kind? They will found out."

"Don't worry, Anzu," said Atem. I know someone who can help us. But we have to leave soon after graduation."

"Why?" Anzu asked.

The Society doesn't control a nearby city. We'll be safe there." Anzu nodded slightly as she rested her head on Atem's chest.

========================

Walking down a block, Atem dialed a number on his cell phone. Someone one the other line answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ryuuji, I need to talk to you,"Atem said.

"Sure, what is it?"

"I sort of . . . . got a girl pregant," replied Atem.

"Really?" Ryuuji questioned incredulously. "What's the human's name?"

"Her name's Anzu and--wait, how do you know?"

"Atem, you're speaking to Ryuuji, the half -breed. You've never been friends full-blooded Ne-kai's."

Atem sighed as he stopped at a corner. "That's because they understand how I feel. Anyway, the reason I called you that I need you help."

"Okay," replied Ryuuji. "Of what?"

"After my shcool graduation, can Anzu and I go to your place?"

"All right, Atem. So . . . . how good was it?"

Atem groaned as he hung up his cell phone before crossing the street.

=============
i'm writing ch. 7 now. u gonna hafta wait a lil' later

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 12:24:55 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14what happenes next! what happenes next! what happenes next! what happenes next! what happenes next! what happenes next!