Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - 7-The Plan

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 7 - 7-The Plan

Chapter 7 - 7-The Plan
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 7-The Plan

"You can't find any evidence of her knowing us?" Bakura hissed at the lightly tawny cat that was sitting on a school wall. I t was only a few days left until the graduation and Bakura grew frustrated from trying to prove his suspicion of Anzu. "You couldn't find her being with Atem, Malik?"

"Atem disguised himself as a pet for that human," mused Malik. "But she appeared different."

"What do you mean?" Bakura demanded.

"The human girl looked a lot more heavier than the photo." Bakura scoffed in annoyance. "That's nonsense!" he said. Malik shrugged and strolled away. Bakura glared at the wall for a long time, as if it was bothering him. . . . . . A lot more heavier . . . . .

Then that came to his mind. "Oh, I see . . . . ." he smirked devilishly as he walked away.

======================

Atem purred softly on Anzu's lap, trying to hear their in womb. "Atem, you can't feel or hear the baby until the sixth month," Anzu giggled.

"I know, but I can't wait to see it grow," Atem mew'd as he jumped off her lap. "Also, we have to get ready. Tomorrow's graduation." He then transformed back to himself.

"Where's your friend going to pick us up from?" asked Anzu.

"From this house," Atem replied.

"But what about you and your stuffs?" Atem just smirked as he caressed her cheek. "Don't worry about me," he said. "I'm more concerned about you and our unborn child, you should get some rest."

Anzu nodded before going upstairs. Atem sighed as he looked at his watch. 9:00 p.m.. Again, he transformed into a black cat and leapt out the window.

===================

"Where have you been, Atem?" a puffy white cat meowed, lounging on the balcony ledge. Atem looked up as the white cat tansformed into Bakura, who then jumped down and landed in front of Atem.

Atem took a step back. "Why would you care, Bakura?" he said angrily as he walked past him.

"Well, aren't you worried about Mazaki?" Bahura mused, looking at Atem, who stopped and stared back at him. "I know you have been spending time with since day one. Not only that, she seems to be carrying something. Do you know, Atem?"

Atem stood there and couldn't say anything, which made Bakura smirked in satisfaction. "You have until tomorrow to have her abort that filthy bastard," said Bakura, "or I'll tell The Society everything." He walked away, leaving Atem in a devastating dilemma.

=================

"Ryuuji, you have to come now," Atem said on his cell phone. He came back to Anzu's house and woke her up.

"Why? What's wrong, Atem?" asked Ryuuji.

"Bakura is threatening to tell The society about us. We have to go before they find out."

"Okay, I'll leave soon," Ryuuji replied. Atem hung up his cell phone and looked at Anzu, who was sitting sleepily in a chair.

"Anzu, I'm sorry to wake you up," he said quietly. But Anzu shook her head lazily. "It's all right, Atem. I had feeling this might happen." Atem kneeled down beside her and touched her growing stomach. Moments later, a silver car rode up in front of the house and honked twice.

"He's here," Atem said as he stood up. He took Anzu's bag and led Anzu downstairs to outside. A young man with vibrant green eyes and jet-black ponytail stood against the car.

"You should have stay inside the car, Ryuuji," smirked Atem as he opened the back door and Anzu went inside. "You always forget you're an outcast." He went inside and shut the door.

"Whatever," Ryuuji shrugged as he went into the driver's seat and after shutting his door, he drove off.

=====================
i was half asleep when i wrote the rest of the chapter. in the next one, Bakura is still determined to get Anzu kill>_<

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 12:33:26 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14Bakura wants to kill Anzu I like him more very time i read the  Ye I'm not a bug Bakura fan what happens next! what happens next! what happens next! what happens next!what happens next! what happens next! what happens next!what happens next! what happens next! what happens next! what happens next! what happens next! what happens next! what happens next! what happens next! what happens next!

wu25 on September 11, 2006, 2:50:24 AM

wu25 on
wu25Bakura wants to kill Anzu I like him more very time i read the ^_^
 
Ye I'm not a bug Anzu fan