Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - 8-The Criminal One

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 8 - 8-The Criminal One

Chapter 8 - 8-The Criminal One
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 8-The Criminal one

"That damn fool escaped!" Bakura shouted angrily as he threw a chair across Atem's room. He hadn't seen Atem since their last conversation and Malik came to their school ground to find him. But he nor Anzu wasn't there.

"I shoul have he would do this!" snarled Bakura. Malik, meanwhile, stood against a wall with a sly smile on his face. "Do you have any idea where or that girl gone to!?" Bakura sanrled.

"If I did, you wouldn't be so reckless," Malik replied.

"Oh, shut up!" the white-haired man spat as he threw a book at him, which obviously missed by a few feet. Malik picked up the book and flipped through the pages. He saw a photo inside, of Atem as young child and another tanned boy, obviously a human, with short navy blue hair and raven-colored eyes. Malik's smile slightly widened as he looked at the boy, as if he remembered him

==========================

Atem placed sleeping Anzu onto a bed. He kneeled down as he stroked her hair. All night he hadn't slept, but he didn't felt tired. He got up and walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"You okay, Atem?" Ryuuji asked, sitting around the table.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Atem sighed as he sat down. "I'm just exhausted from last night."

"It seemed you have something on your mind," said Ryuuji. "Is it about your old friend, Bankhi?" Atem slightly nodded as his eyes watered.

"I missed him terribliy," he said sadly. "It's my fault he's dead."

"It wasn't your fault. Stop blaming yourself-"

"But it was! I was the one that told him about our kind! He shouldn't had died after The Society found out!" within seconds, Atem buried his face with his arms, sobbing uncontrollably. Suddenly, a hand reached out and touched his shoulder. Atem lifted his head and turned around.

"Atem . . . . " Anzu said quietly. "Why are you crying?" Atem quickly wiped away his tears and sniffed.

"It's nothing, Anzu," Ryuuji said quickly.

"It's . . . . It's okay, Ryuuji," sniffed Atem. "She already knew a part of the story." Anzu sat next to him and held his hand as she stared concernly at him. "Atem, what happened to your friend?" Anzu asked quietly. Atem sniffled a couple of times.

"I . . . . was seven years old when I met Bankhi long before I left Egypt. He was my first and only friend and I foolishly thought it was okay to tell him of what I am. One day, my father saw transforming in front of Bankhi and not long after that, some of the Ne-kai's had savagely attacked him." Atem stopped and sighed very deeply.

"Atem?" Anzu said quietly.

"He died a day later," Atem said finally as he let go Anzu's hand. "And my family had disowned me ever since." He got up and walked back to the room. Anzu looked at Ryuuji, whose face was crestfallen.

"Have he ever been this way before?" she asked.

"Once, when I was casted out of The Society because I'm a half-breed," Ryuuji replied sadly.

"It can't be his fault," Anzu said as she suddenly stood up, her voice quivered with anger. "It's their fault for the pain they caused to Atem." She walked quickly back to the room and saw Atem sleeping peacefully on the bed. She sat down beside him and stroked his tri-colored hair soothingly.

=============================
in the next chapter, they planning to kill Anzu. >_< if u dont know who Ryuuji is, he's Duke Devlin.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 12:39:47 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14what happens next!what happens next!what happens next! what happens next!what happens next!what happens next! what happens next!what happens next!what happens next! what happens next!what happens next!what happens next! what happens next!what happens next!what happens next!