Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - 9-The Search and An Unexpected Visitor

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 9 - 9-The Search and An Unexpected Visitor

Chapter 9 - 9-The Search and An Unexpected Visitor
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 9-The Search and An Unexpected Visitor

The next day, Anzu woke up and found a folded note on the nightstand. she picked it up and read it.

Anzu, I left for work. Don't worry about Atem, he'll be okay. And one more thing, if you see a yellow-brown cat, he's just passing by. See you later.

Ryuuji


Anzu put down the note and searched through her bag. After finding some oversize clothes, she left the room to the bathroom. Anzu went to the living room after showering and changing her clothes and noticed a golden brown cat sitting on the fire escape, pawing at the closed window.

This must be the cat, Anzu thought as she opened the window. The cat's brown eyes looked at her curiously after it leapt in. What surprised Anzu was the cat suddenly transformed into a tall, young man with dirty-blond hair. His clothes was slightly smudged with dirt, even though he looked clean.

"Hi," he said, waving his hand. "Ryuuji told me about you. My name's Jonouchi."

"Hi, I'm Anzu," said Anzu. "So you're a Ne-kai, too." Jonouchi nodded. "What did Ryuuji told you about me?" she asked.

"Um, that you got knocked up by a friend of his, replied Jonouchi, which made Anzu slightly groaned. "So, where's the father?" he asked as he went to the kitchen and opened the fridge door.

"He's sleeping in the extra bedroom," Anzu said as she sat down on the couch. "He might wake up soon." Jonouchi came back, holding a opened bottle of beer and sat across from her. "Where do you live, Jonouchi?" Anzu asked.

"Not far from here," he answered. "I actually have two jobs. One regular job, and another -"

"Who the hell are you?" Anzu and Jonouchi sharply turned their head. Atem stood a few feet from them, growling lowly as he glared at Jonouchi, who appeared confused. "Did The Society sent you here?"

"Huh? The Society don't have nothing to do with this," said Jonouchi. "I'm a friend of Ryuuji, Jonouchi." But Atem still glared at him as he sat next to Anzu and wrapped his arm firmly around her shoulders. "Don't look at me like I'm a enemy, Jonouchi groaned before sipping the beer. "I actually like humans."

"How can I be certain of that?" Atem growled lowly as he wrapped his other arm around Anzu's stomach protectively.

"Atem, it's okay, we can trust him," Anzu said, but Atem thought otherwise.

=============================

A young, tanned woman was sitting by her desk, reading under an lamp. Her long, black hair shone bluish and her dark blue eyes glistened with movement from the light. Suddenly, her bedroom door opened and Marik walked in, drinking beer from a can.

The woman didn't took her eyes off from reading as Marik walked towards her. "You reeked of blood and alcohol, brother," the woman said quietly as she turned a page.

"Well, what do you expect from the executioner, Ishizu?" chuckled Marik. "The reason I came here is that there's a human girl who knows about us."

"Is she on trial?" Ishizu asked plainly.

"She escaped before we could do anything," said Marik. Ishizu sighed in dissapointment. "Not only that," he continued, leaning closer to his sister, "she's carrying a child of your 'boyfriend', Atem."

Ishizu tensed, but still continued reading. "Where is he?" she asked.

"He escaped, as well," Marik replied as he stood back up took another gulp of beer. "Never mind him. We must kill the girl and her unborn half-breed. shoot, we might, as well, kill Atem."

Ishizu slammed her book shut, which slightly startled Marik. "You don't decide which Ne-kai tritor to execute, I do," said venomously as she stared at her brother, who smirked at her retorting.

"Aw, what's wrong, little sis?" Marik sneered. "Do you still have feeling for Atem, who is fracking with his human girlfriend?" Ishizu inhaled and exhaled angrily before getting up. She started to walk past Marik, but she stopped and stared at him with a small smile on her face.

"When the child is born, kill the girl," said Ishizu.

"Why?" Marik asked, confused.

"I want Atem to keep a momentum, to teach him a lesson," she replied before leaving the room.

============================
oh no, i made Ishizu evil, but its fun. i know i said Bakura is gonna kill Anzu, but that will happen real later. in the next chapter, the baby is born. ^_^


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 12:46:38 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14what happens next!what happens next!what happens next! what happens next!what happens next!what happens next! what happens next!what happens next!what happens next! what happens next!what happens next!what happens next! what happens next!what happens next!what happens next!