Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - 10-The Birth

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 10 - 10-The Birth

Chapter 10 - 10-The Birth
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 10-The Birth

Nearly six months since Atem and Anzu escaped from The Society's prosecution. They had an apartment above Ryuuji's. Anzu's grew hugh while Atem went to work with Ryuuji.(i know, it sound corny) They already knew Jonouchi's second job: scanning people into giving him food as a cat.

"Atem, I think we're having twins," Anzu said happily. Atem listened playfully on her stomach and laughed. "I hope so," he replied as he kissed her lips softly.

"Or triplets," Anzu giggled as she kissed him back.

"Good, there will be more love to give," Atem smirked as he rubbed her hugh stomach. Suddenly, Anzu felt a sharp pain and she gasped.

"Anzu, what's wrong?" Atem asked conernly.

"Atem, I think . . . . . it's time." Soon after that, her water broke. They looked at each other before Anzu started to cry. "Atem, I'm scared. What are we going to do?" Atem wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Don't cry, Anzu," he said quietly. "Calm down, so we can go to the hospital, okay?" Anzu sniffed as she nodded.

============================

Malik had waited several months for Anzu's and Atem's child's birth. With the help of bakura, he was ordered to kidnap Anzu after the child is born. They hid in a large tree by the hospital parking lot as cats.

"We've been here for nearly a week!" Bakura hissed. "When will this damn girl come here?" Malik, meanwhile, sniffed the air.

"They're here," he mused as he stretched out. "It wouldn't be long until the child is born."

============================

Anzu breathed heavily until another contraction pained her. "OOOOWWW! IT HURTS, IT HURTS SO BAD!!!!" she screamed as she squeezed Atem's hand. Atem grimaced at the pain, but didn't yell.

"It's okay, Anzu," he said after the pain passed away. "The baby's coming soon." Anzu looked at him and nodded as she recurred breathing heavily.

"The baby's crowning," the doctor said. "When you have another contraction, I need you push really hard." Anzu slightly nodded. Soon the pain came and Anzu immediately pushed as hard as she could, screaming.

The pain and the scream was finally gone and the only noise was a baby's crying. Atem and Anzu stared at their at their newborn child in relief and excitement. After Atem eagerly cut the umbilical cord, the baby was washed, blanketed, and was handed to tired Anzu.

"Atem, she's beautiful," Anzu whispered after they were left alone. The baby had dark reddish-brown hair with tiny golden bangs and crystal blue eyes. Her skin, though pink, was lightly tanned.

"She looks just like you," whispered Atem as he touched the infant's tiny hand. "What should we call her?"

"How about . . . . Akai?"

Atem smiled as he kissed Anzu's lips. "I love it. And I love you for bringing our child to this world."

"I love you, too, Atem," Anzu smiled as she kissed back.

=============================
A,A, &A! how cool is that? in the next chapter, Anzu will get kidnapped by Bakura an' them ^__^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 12:52:59 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14A,A,A stan for Atem,Anzu,Akai and it is not nice that Atem gets kidnapped by Bakura