Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - 11-Abuction

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 11 - 11-Abuction

Chapter 11 - 11-Abuction
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 11-Abduction

Bakura leapt down onto the ground. "Let's go," he said as he transformed to himself and started to walk.

"Wait, we can't go yet," Malik meowed. Bakura stopped and glared at him, growling. "If we go now while Atem is stil there, we'll most likely be exposed by the humans."

"Then what are we supposed to do, then!?" bakura spat as Malik jumped down and transformed into himself, as well.

"We'll wait a few day, then we can get her," the Egyptian smirked. "We'll give her a chance to spend time with her half-breed."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next day, Atem and Anzu came back home, with Akai sleeping silently in Anzu's arms. Atem yawned softly since he didn't get enough sleep last night. "I should get some sleep," he mumbled as they went into the nursery. Anzu catiously placed Akai into the crib.

"I wonder . . . .what would we do when Akai will get older," Anzu said quietly.

"What do you mean?" asked Atem.

"I'm not sure if we should lie to her, knowing that we are fugitives," said Anzu. "And I don't want her to blame herself for what we did was right."

"You shouldn't worry, Anzu," Atem said quietly as they walked out of the nusery. "I think she'll understand when she gets older."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why can't I see the baby, Anzu?" Jonouchi meowed pitifully as Anzu changed Akai's shirt. "It's not like I'll sit on her face or anything."

"Atem doesn't want germs near Akai," joked Anzu, "and he assumed you have more germs than most humans." Jonouchi meowed in disappointment as he walked out of the nursery, sulking.

As he walked into the living room, he suddenly sensed something. He turned into himself and checked out the opened window. "I could have sworn I felt something," Jonouchi muttered as he turned around. But suddenly, he was kicked hard in the back and fell to the ground. Before he can recover of what happened, a white haired man severely dislocated right shoulder.

Jonouchi yelled in pain before passing out. "What a weakling," Bakura muttered as he nudged him with his foot. He then walked to the nursery. Somehow, Malik was already in there, his hand tightly muffled Anzu's pitiful screams and cries as he pinned her against the wall. Bakura glared at Anzu before turning his attention to Akai, who was crying in the crib.

"Well, Malik, can we leave quickly?" Bakura growled lowly.

"Take the child, Bakura," Malik said, his lilac eyes glanced at the white-haired man. Bakura growled as he picked up the child.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
what will happen? find out in the next chapt (A/N: Dartz and Pegasus will be in it)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 12:57:08 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14what will happen? find out in the next chapt Bakura: Dear god -_- woman

wu25 on September 27, 2006, 4:11:30 AM

wu25 on
wu25what happenes next what happens next!
Bakura: Dear god -_- woman