Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - 12-A Desperate Plea

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 12 - 12-A Desperate Plea

Chapter 12 - 12-A Desperate Plea
Banished Love by Neema(this is not a one of the final chapters. i will continue in several more chapts.)

Chapter 12-A Desperate Plea

"Ishizu," Marik said as he walked into her room. Ishizu was standing in front of a mirror, putting on a gold necklace before turning around. "What is it, Marik?" she asked.

"Bakura and Malik got her, along with the half-breed child," Marik replied. Ishizu smiled a little and walked up to her. "The trial will start soon, won't it?"

"That depends," Malik said.

"On what?"

"If your 'boyfriend' comes to rescue his family," he laughed as he walked out of the room and Ishizu followed him, knowing that might happen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Jonouchi! Jonouchi, wake up!" Atem shook Jonouchi vigorously, who was drooling blood. He slowly opened his eyes and groaned. "Jonouchi, where's Anzu and Akai!?" atem yelled as Jonouchi painfully sat up. "What happened?"

"It was . . . . The Society," Jonouchi groaned, his voice strained with pain. "They got them." Atem then rushed into the nursery. he immediately caught scent of Bakura's and Malik's and yelled out in anger.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(A/N: i'm not so good at describing certain thing, but try to understand what i wrote in this first couple of paragraphs)

Ishizu sat in the center, at the side of a long table. Sitting to her right was a 30-ish man with knee-length turquoise hair, one yellow eye and one blue-green eye, and another man who looked 40-ish, had silvery long hair, covering one of his brown eyes. Sitting to Ishizu's left was a tanned man in his sixties, his white hair laid flat against his wrinkled face, and an subby, 60-ish man with a black bandana covering his greyed hair.

"The trial can now begin," announced Ishizu, slightly narrowing her eyes. "The is Anzu Mazaki, 18 years old. Not only she knew about The Society for over 10 months, she knowingly gave birth to a half-breed 3 days ago." The rest of Elder Council murmured quietly in surprise.

"Who fathered the child?" asked the tanned old man.

"Atem Hapherus, an Egyptian Ne-kai," Ishizu replied and glanced at him. "You might see him today, Akhenaden."

"I don't want to see that wretched nephew of mine," muttered Akhenaden, his face shown resentment.

"Bring in the human," the turquoise-haired man commanded loudly. A set of large doors suddenly opened and Anzu, with Akai in her arms, was pushed inside by the executioner, Marik, who was grinning maliciously.

"Human, how do you know about us, The Society?" Akhenaden demanded. Anzu stared fearfully at the Elder Council before sighing deeply, which calmed her.

"A-Atem told me on the day he came to my school," she confessed. "he revealed himself to me by accident and--"

"Even by accident, humans aren't trusted to keep our secret," replied the turquoise-haired man.

"but she kept it for this long, Dartz," the silver-haired man mused. "Surely, we could trust her."

"Aren't you concerned that she might tell other humans, Pegasus?" Dartz insisted.

"I won't!" Anzu exclaimed. "I wouldn't hurt Atem because of that!" But Ishizu and Akhenaden glared at her. "You are not to be trusted, human, to keep this secret," said Akhenaden. "Don't you agree, Solomon?" (i forgot his real name >_<)

Solomon shrugged. "Maybe we should give her a second chance."

"Our law is to kill any human who knows about us," Ishizu replied, her voice hinted with anger and impatience. "Therfore, Anzu Mazaki is--"

Suddenly, a loud, angry roar caught everyone's attentions. Moments later, Atem charged through the room, snarling as his black tail flicked back and forth. Ishizu stared at Atem as he rushed to Anzu and now crying Akai and glared back at Ishizu.

"Atem, how nice of you to join us," she said quietly. Atem snarled.

"Shut the frack up, Ishizu," he said angrliy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i'll update asap, or whenever my brother fall asleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 1:03:42 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14wate a go Atem you porteck your wife and daughter