Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - 14-The New Black Sheep

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 14 - 14-The New Black Sheep

Chapter 14 - 14-The New Black Sheep
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 14-The Black Sheep

A brown cat ran through the city, with a smaller, snoe-white cat following him. They were soaked by the falling rain when they jumped into the tree. The white cat licked at its wound on its forearm as the brown cat stared at an apartment.

"There it is," it meowed as it eyed an four-story window. "He should be there" The brown cat looked back at the white cat and licked at its wound, then its face. "Come on, let's go."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Atem laid back on the couch, sighing as Akai slept on his chest. Four months passed since he and his new family had been outcasted, but Atem was glad at that. Anzu became an dance instructor in an nearby studio, so Atem spent a whole day with their steadily growing daughter. Suddenly, he sensed a Ne-kai nearby and slowly sat up, catiously cradling Akai. He glanced at an window and noticed a brown cat pawing against the glass.

"Seto?" Atem gasped as he stood up and walked towards the window to open it. The brown cat jumped in, along with the white cat that Atem doesn't recognized. The cat transformed into Seto, who was completely drenched. "Well, aren't you going to ask why I'm here, cousin?" he asked rudely as he pushed his hair away from his sapphire eyes.

"I should, but I want to ask who is she," Atem replied as he pointed what was once the small white cat and was now a pale-skinned, frail-looking young woman with long, snow-white hair and ocean blue eyes. Her clothes were covered with dirt and small rips.

"She's Kisara," said Seto, "and she's the reason why I might be outcasted from the The Society."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marik growled angrily as he wiped away the flowing blood from his forehead. He sat against the stoned wall soon before Bakura and Malik rushed in. "What happened here, Marik?" growled Bakura. Marik glared at him and snarled. "How the frack should I know? All I can remember is that I was going to torture a half-breed and the next thing I knew, I was knocked out." Bakura snarled in annoyance.

"Do you know how you were knocked out, you buffoon?" he growled impatiently.

"I don't know, the smell of death masked the scents," Marik muttered as he continued to wipe the blood away. Malik glanced at his older brother before walking out of the room, sniffing the air in the hallway. "I see . . . ." he said, narrowing his eyes.

"What is it, Malik?" Bakura said as he looked at the Egyptian. "Marik, you had a half-breed you were about to rape, right?" mused Malik.

"Yeah, so what!?" Marik growled as he stood up.

"Well, it just so happen I caught the scent of Akhenaden's son Seto around here," Malik continued, "and it seems he knows this half-breed. It's possible he could had knocked you out."

"If he did, then where he and the half-breed coul have gone to?" growled Bakura.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Atem bandaged Kisara's injured arm. "Is it better?" he asked as he finished. "Y-yeah, thank you," stuttered Kisara. Seto, meanwhile, felt uncomfortable holding Akai, who was awake and curiously stared at the tanned brunette's cold blue eyes. "Atem, hurry up and take your kid," he muttered as he walked up to his younger cousin.

"My kid has a name, Seto," Atem scoffed as he took the baby into his arms. "Anyway, how do you know this girl? I assumed you don't like half-breed, let alone humans."

"I knew Kisara since I was twelve," Seto said as he glanced at Kisara. "I first saw in Cairo, traveling with her human father."

"What happened to your mother?" Atem asked Kisara.

"Um, she died when I was little," Kisara replied quietly. "She had a bad heart, so she told my father what she was before she passed away."

"It seemed foolished at first, but then again, she would have been confused about her blood," muttered. "Kisara is a rare knd of half-breed. She has a ability to transform a cat anytime she wants. However, it doesn't mattter to The Society." Kisara slightly shook her head.

"I don't care about The Society, Seto," Kisara smiled as she walked up Seto and held his hand. "I'm just glad you saved me." Kisara kissed Seto on his lips, which made Atem turned his head away in disgust while Akai watched as she giggled.

"Atem, I hate to say it, but I need your help," Seto said after Atem turned back around. "My help?" questioned Atem. "Of what?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akhenaden sighed heavily in disappointment. "My son . . . . helped a lowly half-breed," he muttered as he stared out from his window. "I should have known . . . ." He then turned to Malik, who was standing silently behind him. "Where have they gone to?" Akhenaden asked tiredly.

"I'm not sure, the rain washed away their scents," Malik simply replied. "Do you think Atem is behind this, sir Akhenaden?"

"Not him, Seto's far too stubborn to ask anyone's help. You may leave now, Malik." Malik bowed slightly before walking away. Akhenaden turned back to the window as his eyebrow furrowed. "It must be that half-breed he infatuated with a long time ago," he murmured.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
About time. Wait 'til a few days since Im currently writin' the next chapter.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 1:21:49 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14Poor Kisara =( this is good keep going. what happenes next!

wu25 on October 1, 2006, 1:28:17 AM

wu25 on
wu25Poor Kisara =( this is good keep going