Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - 15-Help Invovlement

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 15 - 15-Help Invovlement

Chapter 15 - 15-Help Invovlement
Banished love by Neema

Chapter 15-Help Invovlement

"This cousin of yours, he just left her here with you?" Ryuuji questioned, in the bedroom with Atem. "Why did he do that?"

"She's well out of The Society's territories," sighed Atem as he crossed his arms. "Seto said he's going back to convince his father if he can marry her."

"Marry?"

"Yeah, but I doubt Akhenaden would allow him to," he replied as they walked out of the room. They went to the living room Kisara was sitting on the couch, playing with Akai's hands. "Kisara," Atem said, which caught her attention. "Kisara, where was your mother from?"

"Oh, she was from France, but she moved to America where she met my father," Kisara replied as she held Akai.

"What happened to your father, anyway?" asked Atem.

"He died in a car accident several months ago," she said quietly. "So I went to Cairo to stay with Seto. Then we came here, to Domino City. That's when the executioner kidnapped me a few days ago."

"Marik?"

"Yes. He said half-breeds were as weak as humans and should be executed as well, in order to protect their full-bred kind." Atem sighed deeply before hearing the front door unlocked. The door opened and Anzu walked in as she closed her umbrella.

"Hi, Atem. Hi, Ryuuji," Anzu said after closing the front door. Then she noticed Kisara. "Who is this, Atem?" she asked.

"Kisara," Atem answered. "She's my cousin's girlfriend."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seto walked into Akhenaden's room, where his father turned from the window and glared at him. "I know you heard what happened, father," Seto said as he walked closer. "But what I did was right."

"What you did was foolish, Seto," Akhenaden spat. "Why do you love this half breed?"

"I want to, father," said Seto. "In fact, I want to marry her."

"What!?" Akhenaden exclaimed.

"I want your permission," Seto continued. "I want it so I can marry Kisara."

"Forget it," spat his father. "Our family is tainted enough because of Atem and his wretched family. Now end this foolish affair."

"No, I won't do it," Seto said sternly. Akhenaden then backhanded him across the face. Seto, wide-eyed, stared at his father as he touched the now appeared bruise on his cheek. "Why . . . . why your pride is more important than your own damn son?" he growled lowly and angrily before storming out of the room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You have to get permission from your parents to get marry?" asked Anzu. Kisara nodded.

"Yes, that's what Seto told me. He said it's an Egyption tradition if you're not arrangely engaged. But I don't think his father will allow us to get marry." Akai, who was still in Kisara's arms, tugged on the long white hair. "What is she doing?" asked Kisara.

"I think she's sleepy," replied Atem, sitting on the floor with his chin resting on his hand. "Don't worry about it." (A/N: Ryuuji left long ago. I forgot to mentioned it.) He then stood up and stared at the opened window. Soon after that, the brown cat Seto leapt in. "Kisara, I'm soory, but it didn't work out," he meowed quietly.

"I knew this would happen . . . . " Kisara mumbled as she stood up and handed sleepy Akai to Anzu. Seto transformed to his 'human' self and lightly hugged her. "Don't worry, Kisara," he said quietly. "We will get marry, no matter what." He then turned to Atem. "I appreciated your help, cousin, but we must leave."

"Wait, maybe we can help--" Anzu started.

"We've done enough, Anzu," Atem interrupted. "My cousin won't ask for our help again, due to his stubborn personality."

"You're wrong about that, Atem," Kisara smiled. "He might ask for your help again someday." Seto took Kisara's hand and they walked towards the front door. The rain had long stopped, for the grey clouds had parted, showing bits of sunlight.

"Atem, in return of helping me, I will help you once and only one someday," Seto muttered as he opened the front door.

"Bye, see you soon," Kisara said happily before they left.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Finally, I'm done with this chapter!! In the next chapt., Atem and Anzu will be confronted by, Marik, Malik, an' Bakura.>_< Oh no!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 1:28:30 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14it's getting gd Oh no not by, Marik, Malik, an' Bakura

wu25 on October 8, 2006, 4:14:05 AM

wu25 on
wu25it's getting gd ^^