Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - 17-Enraged Vengence

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 17 - 17-Enraged Vengence

Chapter 17 - 17-Enraged Vengence
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 17-Enraged Vengence

Ishizu stared at sleeping Akai in her arms as she sat on her bed. Malik had handed the half-breed infant to her moments ago. She touched Akai's soft face and her chubby little hand. "You barely looked like your father," she muttered as she stroked the baby's golden bangs.

She then placed Akai onto the bed and sighed deeply as she laid down beside her. "Do I really want to do this?" she muttered. Earlier today, Atem was about to strike her, but didn't because his daughter was there.

Any minute now, Anzu would die and Atem would have to marry her. But now, it seemed irrational for having a grudge against a human whom her ex-fiance had loved instead of her.

(fiance-male, fiancee-female)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonouchi groaned as his blurred vision became clear. He sat up, growling in pain from stomach injury. He saw unconcious Atem beside him and shook him. "Atem, wake up!" Jonouchi shouted, ignoring his own pain. "Atem! You have to get up! They've taken Anzu and Akai! We have to go before it's too late!"

Atem immediately opened his eyes and jumped to his feet as if nothing happened. "They will die if they hurt the ones I loved," he snarled angrily as Jonouchi struggled to stand up. "Can you manage to fight, Jonouchi?"

"If you can, then I can, too," groaned Jonouchi as he managed to smile. "Besides, I want to get even with that white-haired prima donna."

"Great, let's go."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"What soft hair you have, my pretty human," Marik purred as he stroked Anzu's brown hair. Anzu sobbed as as she struggled to get away, but Marik had his legs wrapped tightly around her waist. "It's useless to fight againt me," he chuckled. "It's naive ones like you are always gets excited."

"Why? Why do you do this women?" Anzu whimpered. Marik just simply laughed as his clawed fingers trailed along the collar of her blouse before touching her neck. "Human women are more fun to play with than Ne-kai women."

"Please, just let go of me!" Anzu whimpered pitifully. "I hadn't done anything wrong, I swear!"

"I know," Marik purred in her ear. "This was all my sister's idea, to have you killed."

"Why?" sobbed Anzu.

"You stole her fiance from her and had his child. She was furious at you. The reason I gone along with her plan is because I want to taste you." Marik then tore off the front of her blouse, revealing her bra. Het go of her and forced her on her back to the floor.

"Please don't!" cried Anzu. "Don't do this!" But Marik smiled derangedly as his cat tail flicked around. He leaned down and licked at Anzu's cheeks with his long, slimy tongue. Suddenly, he stopped and looked up and around the stone-walled room.

I thought I heard something, thought Marik. Before he could even knew it, he was hit hard in the back of his head by a huge stone. He yelled in pain and was hit again before he could turn around, knocking him out.

Anzu looked up and cried, seeing that it was Atem, who had put down the large stone. Atem picked up Anzu and hugged her. "Anzu, are you all right?" he whispered soothingly.

"You came! You came to save me!" Anzu sobbed against his blood-stained shirt. She wanted to hug back, but she knew his injuries hadn't healed from earlier.

"Anzu, who was behind this?" growled Atem.

"Ishizu did this, Atem," whimpered Anzu. "Not only that, she have Akai with her." Atem narrowed his bright red eyes as he growled something in a mixture of Egyptian and Arabic(1) angrily. He then took Anzu's hand and they ran out of the execution chamber to a long, narrow hallway.

"Do you know where Ishizu is, Atem?" Anzu asked as they continued running.

"Hopefully," Atem said. Soon they reached two more hallways and they stopped running. "Which is the right way?" Atem pondered. Just then, Jonouchi ran up to them from behind. "Anzu, are you okay?" he gasped as he stopped.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Anzu answered quickly as she hid behind Atem. She nearly forgot that her blouse were ripped apart. Knowing this, Atem took off his shirt and put it on Anzu.

"Did you find Akai?" asked Jonouchi.

"No, Ishizu has her," Atem said. "We don't know where they are."

"Perhaps we can help you." Atem, Anzu, and Jonouchi turned their heads and saw Malik and Bakura, standing in one of the hallways. "We can tell you where my sister is if you can defeat us," Malik sneered. "But with your condition, there's barely a chance."

"You take that back, you psycho drag queen!" Jonouchi growled angrily.

"No, Jonouchi, Malik's mine," snarled Atem. "You fight against Bakura." Jonouchi glanced at Atem and smiled as he nodded in agreement.

"Aw, yeah, I almost forgot about about my revenge against that white-haired punk," he growled excitedly as he cracked his knuckles.

"You must have no brains, considering the fact that I beat you up twice," Bakura sneered as his slightly puffy white tail flicked around. "But the third time rather is the charm, because you'll die at that time."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. Arabic is the everyday language of Egypt, considering that Atem is from there. The reason he know ancient Egyptian is he was taught that.

In the next chapt., will Atem and Jonouchi defeat Malik and Bakura? I wiil finish in the next two or three chapters.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 1:48:00 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14gd gd what happens next ^^