Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - 19-Returning

The Ne-kai have to interact one another in order to keep their secret society. When a human girl and a Ne-kai falls in love, will his kind destroy the girl after she finds out about their society? >_< Anzu/Atem.

Chapter 19 - 19-Returning

Chapter 19 - 19-Returning
Banished Love by Neema

Chapter 19-Returning

"Your damn family had caused me pain for the last time," Atem snarled as his claws lengthened. "Now it's my turn to cause you pain." Anzu stared at Atem as her eyes watered. This can't be Atem, she thought. He would never do something like this.

"Atem, I told you, it's not worth it!" Jonouchi pleaded.

"Stay out of it, Jonouchi," Atem growled angrily. "They should suffer the consequences." Malik and Ishizu stared at Atem with absolute fear in their eyes. "Atem, I beg of you," cried Ishizu. "Please don't kill us. We're sorry for what we had done."

"You will truly be sorry when you're dead!" Atem snarled as he grabbed her shirt collar and made her stand up. "Since this was your plan, you will be the first to die, Ishizu."

"What!? Don't do it, Atem!" Jonouchi yelled. "Anzu and Akai are safe now and they said they're sorry--"

"They must die, Jonouchi," Atem growled lowly. "They will never harm my family ever again." Tears flowed from anzu eyes as she witnessed Atem's anger. "Atem, please, it's really not worth it," she whimpered. "They gave up. Please, I don't want to see anyone else getting hurt."

"But they--" Atem snarled, but his daughter began to cry. Akai's crying rang through Atem's clouded thoughts. It was as if he understood it. "Papa, please don't do it. The woman didn't mean to do it, because her anger and jealousy took over her mind."

But she wanted to kill your mother,Akai,
thought Atem. She doesn't care about you or anyone else except for her selfishness.

"But Papa, what good would it do if you kill her and her family? You would be like them, Papa. Already your heart took over your mind, and me and Mama fears it won't go away. Your anger may even hurt us."

A sudden jolt went through Atem's mind. "No . . . ." he gasped as let go of Ishizu and fell to his knees. "I wouldn't . . . . I couldn't . . . ." His eyes calmed to deep crimson as tears flowed down his cheeks. "I can't . . . . I can't do something so horrible," Atem sobbed quietly.

Ishizu stepped away as she stared at Atem. "Malik, let's go," she said quietly. Malik timidly stood up and they slowly walked past Atem and Anzu, to the hallway where they came from. Jonouchi crouched next to the Egyptian and gently placed his hand on his shoulder. "Atem, what happened just now?" he asked quietly.

"Jonouchi, it was Akai," sobbed Atem as Anzu kneeled next to him. "She . . . . she somewhat told me that my anger will harm the ones I loved."

"She told you that?" Anzu questioned quietly before looking at Akai, who was whimpering. Atem took his daughter into his arms and cradled her affectionately. "I'm so sorry, Akai," he whispered. "I would never hurt you or your mother. Can you ever forgive me?" Akai then smiled as her small hands reached up and wiped away his falling tears.

Atem slowly smiled and kissed her forehead. "Anzu, can you forgive me, as well?" he asked quietly as he stared at Anzu. Anzu stared at Atem as she snifled before kissing his lips gently. "Of course I do, Atem," dhe said quietly, smiling. "You wouldn't hurt anyone."

Atem kissed back. "I love you so much, Anzu," he whispered as he wrapped his arm around Anzu. "I love you, too, Atem," whispered Anzu as she placed her head against his chest.

"And I love you both," Jonouchi joked tiredly as he gave Atem and Anzu a big hug. Atem chuckled quietly."Let's go home."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Two weeks later, in Domino Park . . . .

"Ishizu, it will be hard for me to forgive you completely, but it will take some time," Atem said quietly. Ishizu slightly nodded in agreement.

"I, myself, is truly sorry," she replied. "My brothers, however, refused to regret for the actions they had done. They see you only as a traitor of our race. I'll make sure they would never bother you or your family again."

"Thank you, Ishizu," said Atem. "Oh, and also, I'm sorry for hitting you."

"It's all right, Atem," replied Ishizu. "I understood what you felt." She then turned to leave. "There's one more thing I should tell you: you're no longer outcasted from The Society. You may come back whenever you want." She walked away, leaving Atem sighing in relief. "I can freely walk through this park now without feeling uneasy," he mumbled happily.

Just then, his cell phone rang. atem took it out of his pocket and the 'talk' button. "Hello?" he said.

"Atem, where are you?"

"I'm in Domino Park, Anzu," Atem replied happily.

"Domino Park?" questioned Anzu.

"Yes, I'm no longer banished from The Society. We can live freely."

"Atem, that's wonderful," Anzu smiled. "We won't be bothered again, right?"

"That's right, Anzu," replied Atem. "Also, there's something I've been meaning to tell you for a long time."

"Really, what is it?" asked Anzu.

"Will . . . . will you . . . . um, will you marry me?" Atem said finally. Several seconds later, Anzu started to cry. "Yes, Atem," she cried happily. "Yes, I will marry you. I love you."

"I love you, too, Anzu," he smiled as a tear flowed down his cheek. "Now and forever."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
THE END.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on December 12, 2006, 2:13:31 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14that's great^^ good job^^

wu25 on December 21, 2006, 6:10:05 AM

wu25 on
wu25>.> fool

wu25 on October 12, 2006, 1:41:48 AM

wu25 on
wu25that's great^^ good job^^